>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

Previous:

Azura is shit.

I love Sharena and she loves me back!

When do we stop getting 2 free orbs a day?

Alfonso is gay

Cuck.

I love Azura

cuck.

No she doesn't you cuck

Seliph is the cutest lord!

How many points do you need to be ranked at all? I've got enough points to get the maximum amount of Offense feathers but I'm still unranked.

What's wrong with you?

I know this is asking a lot from Fire Emblem writers, but I hope that Bruno isn't actually Zacharius.

As a friend!

Meant for

I hope so, I'd kiss him.

I think it would be easier to list things that aren't wrong with me.

Sex with Serra.

Just got Heroes
So i just add everyone on the friendlist and i get feathers from each person right?

or do they have to add me back?

It depends, he wants to fuck the summoner but there's a chance the summoner is a girl but he'd do it even if Kiran were an obese Otaku man.

Defending is a stupid arbitrary thing, don't think too hard about it.

You think this'll be in the remake?

Not really, falseflagging cuck.

tfw I'll never be a pegasus
>waifu-material women riding on you
>no-pan ass grinding on your back
>some peg knights probably furfags and wanna be fucked by pegasi

Why even live.

Reposting because the other thread is dying:

Does anyone know how IVs work when upgrading units? Do they retain at least similar IVs when you promote them or does it go totally random?

I have a bronze Robin who's stats at level 1 were (when accounting for weapon differences) were -1 to all stats compared to gold except he had +def and -res. His +def only took him to the average of a gold.

Now that he's 20 and is about to be promoted to silver, his silver version would have normal stats compared to gold across the board except for hp which was -1 and res which was -2.

go ahead then?

Who should I swap Lissa out for? I want a ranged or neutral hero but I don't have any good ones.

Is there any particular reason why healers are shit? Lissa's served me very well so far but someone redpill me on this meta.

Are Eirika and Ephraim really coming out on valentine's day or did I fall for a meme?

The ivs stay the same.

>dies from getting one-shotted by an archer
sounds fun

You get 5 feathers each for greeting, and getting greeted by, 5+ people.

The player getting cucked by a cuck?
Definitely, it already happened in Fates and Awakening.

Takumi is the cutest.

wow I actually managed to beat the Narcian map somehow.
Is he worth leveling?

They should be; the banner changes on the 15th in Japan, and if its early enough on the 15th that will be the 14th in the US.

I want that hot peace of s(ass) to sug me

Camilla a best!

I wanna kiss Takumi!

Anyone have any tips for my team? Thanks!

He's there for destroying blues with his extreme WTA. Not too many in arena use blues outside of Robin/Nowi/Azure though.

>beat 9th Stratum
>zero reward

I don't understand

Why would they just have one day a week where you just get no rewards at all? Why?

Too lazy to make a defence team but apparently it works out anyway

h-hey /feg/....

are you a tactician?

c-cause you're robin my heart

I'm a cuck

>sub 251 shitter calling defending arbitrary

Sounds about right.

Its basically one shot people or be so tanky they cant deal damage to you. Healers do shit for damage generally and are super squishy while not countering an opponent. I myself am leveling a green tometo replace my Lissa to deal with Robin who hard counters my entire team.

Here is the /feg/ account I made
[email protected]
password is Fuckyouall

???
Nee-san?
He's younger than Corrin?

cuck

a-user...

We know it, Tharjafag.

Use Effie over Sully, she's one of the best lancers you can get.

im in love with selena and i dont care who knows!

Hi Sigurd.

Any suggestions for my defense team? My current four are at the top, but since then I've gotten several more units and I wonder if any of them will fit better.

+Olivia
+Blue Mage
+Red sword
-everything but Takumi

Hi any given waifufag.

Tomorrow's Valentines day...I-I was wondering if you wanted to go buy to the park with me

Yes, but I'm pretty sure the age difference isn't big. Probably like 1 or 2.

HECTOR

Would you TIP MY SCALES?

-san can be a neutral suffix, though I'm not sure if it works in the case of brother/sister.

The person ain't Japanese so whatever.

The current meta for defense is level 1 dancer with taco meme.
Just run that minus the taxomeme for easy defense wins.

This assumes you have the units to one-shot or tank, and that can be incredibly unreliable. A strong healer like Lissa can allow a Takumi to take a near-death blast from Robin, take him out with Vengeance and then immediately return to near full health.

They better be, I want to roll for them already.

I'd cuck you for Chrom

You're dumb.
He's calling her Nee-san. Shortness Onee-san.

The Onee part is what means "big sister".

Effie absolutely shits on swords which are super common. Her and robin are my only banes in Arena. Marth can solo just about ever dragon in the game which are also fairly common.

Id say -Abel - Tiki +Effie + Marth

Lonk with Vantage and Killing Edge, Subaki for that balk, Merric, and Sully.

If you use an archer anyone playing against your team will just bait them with a flying unit, and attack them with their hardest hitter.

More blues is generally better unless you have dancers.

A.I. goes full retard with healers if they have any equipped attack.

Holding your waifu's hand as someone else brings her to orgasm with their superior sexual prowess is the closest you can ever get to their heart.

Don't forget Seliph and Julia

What are they trying to pull here

This is gonna end bad.

Thanks for educating me on that.

I hope you don't talk to anyone else outside of Veeky Forums like that, user.

Marth doesn't have a Falchion until 5* and I thought the AI shouldn't be trusted with armours or healers?

I always figured since Corrin is so clueless, they'd be younger than Takumi. Dude even leads the Hoshido invasion force.

Yes, Robin.
There is no other tactician.

Who?

IIRC, slightly younger, yeah

just recruited is she worth leveling up?

Me too user, me too.

Where is my FC? I want to share it, but I can't find it.

Exactly.

n

>sudden urge to roll for Takumi before his rate up ends
>get this instead

Everything went better than expected

Not worth it unless you really like her. Just use Pent otherwise.

Standard donnel, shes worth if only to cause her additional angst and bullying for storyline purposes when using her to kill her brothr and mom

I am sorry, that tactician never left a mark in my heart

Good growths but joins way to fucking late.
Stick with Pent or Erk.

Why are Naga's decendants such sluts?

you still have me user

>Donnel
Maybe if she didn't join at the ass-end of the game she'd be Donny tier.

If you like her yeah. Her chapter has enemies for her to kill and level up. She has high growths.

5* Leo
5* Lucina
4* Camilla
3* Cherche

fwedcxfuy6msdn2a6fnik8u2ttD2D9n3Bwgs9azo
1ac9f9a795d400b5

Can you beat my defence score?
No?
That's what I expected.

Make her kill Sonia.

Ah didnt realize about the Falchion. My Marth was natural 5 star.

The AI does suck with Armors and healers though but my team of Tiki Marth Taco and Lissa gets shit on by a single Effie or Robin as i literally cant do enough damage to burn through their health before the casualties build up. If its 4v1 i can pull it off but if i lose a single unit to the other 3 its over.

Its all about team comp and they both shit on mine but comps with double sword +random is really super common.

Naga was a slut herself, to the point people thought she was a man because of all the sex she was having.
I still don't know where Nagi went.

Hrm, Alm had a "cross shaped birthmark" in the original game, though Celica didn't. Wonder were they're going with this, does Alm have Duma holy blood and Celica Mila holy blood this time around?