Can we all agree that the Mustang just looks sexy as shit

Can we all agree that the Mustang just looks sexy as shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xkHIfYDq5qE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even the V6 seems to have a reason to exist now. They actually fucking turn these days (they BTFO the SN95 in every conceivable way) and make the 86 pointless.

Yes, it's a good looking car OP.

I hope the GT500 is TTv8

Not really, and this is coming from a guy who's owned 6 mustangs. Call me a poorfag or whatever but when I seen this design it really didn't capture my attention. I'll even go as far as saying the new Camaros, Challengers and Chargers look better than it. This is all opinion but to me it looks unpreportional and is shaped like a dumb stingray. That doesn't matter much since most people seem to like it.

They have been way faster and better than the SN95 since the S197s had the 3.7 put in them. I still despise the existence of any V6 variant when a V8 exists with any of these cars.

Meh. And only an absolute fag would get a V6 version.

First Mustang after the 1st generation that I really do like.

The V6 manual is cheaper and faster than the 86 by a significant margin.

Yeah but it can't turn and it's not as fun to drive

>and make the 86 pointless.
Get the fuck outta here nigga

why waste money on a v8 when a used v6 is only 13k? it's almost as fast and 10k cheaper... cheaper insurance and higher mpg...

>86 by a significant margin.
Only on a drag strip lel

Triple Yellow is the GOAT S550 Mustang color.

>bringing up the 86

Did an 86 embarrass you on the backroads? Did you get revenge by beating him in between red lights?

Can't turn? Isn't this last gen the first one to have independent rear axle that makes it handle on par (more or less) with today's sport cars? I think the biggest factor that kills the fun is the weight though.

>muh handling on Prius tires
86 fags on suicide watch

>losing drag races to Toyota Avalons in your 6 cylinder "muscle car."

whos drag racing toyota avalon's?

man i just drive to work and back. i certainly would look better at a stop light with a 3.7 mustang instead of some boring avalon

> found exact Mustang I wanted for new daily driver
> Deep Impact Blue 2015 Eco Premium with Performance Package, low miles and price
> been listed for a few months
> finally get a new job to where I can comfortably afford it
> someone else buys it first
> stuck now with my shitbox Corolla until I can find another

There aren't many eco premium performance package listings. Then narrow that by color, low mileage...feels bad man :(

noone fucking buys an 86 for its numerical performance (unless they plan on modding it)
its about having a fun drive even at relati ely low speeds, quick and easy fun

Avalon is a respectable daily driver by successful middle-aged men and women.

Mustang is a shitbox for teens and the senlie alike to live out their boiracer fantasies while getting cucked in their boipussy by their transgendered partners.

Someone's projecting hard today

you mean a boring econobox
>successful

mustangs are for single young men who drive something slightly faster than the average civic beater.

Avalons are maximum comfy, reliable, and powerful enough for any maneuver you may want to do perform on a public road. The people I know who drive them are, in fact, successful doctors and STEM professors who just want to be comfy and not get their car keyed.

so it's a normiemobile

>mustangs are for single young men

Then why do I see so many grils driving them?

same reason girls play videogames. gotta get a hot guy at a mustang meet

Mustangs have never looked sexy and they havent looked good in a long time

>can we all just agree that -incredibly subjective statement here- ?

I fucking hate this board.

Because it's a car parents will buy for their kids? Or for dads to relive their glory days

i see girls driving older automatic v6 mustangs that you can get for 5k...

Sexy, yes. Good, not at all. A muscle car should not be "Sexy". Muscle cars are big, loud and american. Have you ever seen a sexy american? Exactly.

The v6 is fast m8. 0-60 in 5.5 for the 6 speed.

>5.5
>fast
Pick one

>v6
>muscle car

just suck all the dicks already and call it a day.

This is the only mustang design that looks good. All of the old ones look like shit and you have yuropoor tier taste

literally slower than an over a decade old Dodge Neon

this is the ugliest Mustang since the Foxbody lmao

jesus christ you guys are some dumb niggers

why would you get a v6 trashstang or any other failed abortion modern """"muscle"""" car with a 6 cylinder when the 370z exists

>lighter
>better handling
>more powerful
>better engine
>made by the japs who actually know how to make a n/a v6

literally the only reason to buy a piece of shit with a v6 in it marketed as a """"muscle"""" car is for looks, & if you prioritize looks over performance you need to have your family shot in front of you then hanged immediately afterwards.

>pic related
>a real mustang

This. Muscle cars should be the machine equivalent of Bruce Willis.

It resembles an angry asian

>Call me a poorfag or whatever but when I seen this design it really didn't capture my attention

Same. The styling just looks bland to me. The overall sporty pony car design with the long hood, swayback, and low to the ground is nice but the specific detailing and styling aren't doing it for me.

>literally the only reason to buy a piece of shit with a v6 in it marketed as a """"muscle"""" car is for looks

Or for price versus value. Not everyone has the money to buy a v8 and afford the premium fuel and higher insurance costs. And the performance is good and beats most cars at that price point. You're literally buying performance dumb fuckerino. And considering how a v6 is one gen is generally faster than the v8 from a previous gen.

Because the 370z is fucking Nissan trash and almost 7k more for no gain. The current generation Mustang is hardly a Mustang at all, and this is a good thing. They turn tighter and hold energy a lot better than older Mustang, and the V6 is a legitimately better car than anything else in the 20-30k bracket.

>V6 is a legitimately better car than anything else in the 20-30k bracket.

This

kek

maybe if youre a teenaged girl who doesnt care about driving

>30+ hp
>-200+lbs
>no gain

k

You should probably kill yourself.

> mustang has shit safety
> mustang is the sexiest looking modern car

Is this a coincidence or did the designers consciously sacrifice passenger safety for sex appeal?

The point is that the Avalon is a car for successful and mature people. Such people tend to be normies.

Because Pony cars are all about image and have been since their inception.

Mustangs are pony cars, not muscle cars. ;)

but they didn't sacrifice it. There's no reason for the hood to look so bulge-y if not for safety

Look at me with a straight face and tell me that 30hp is worth $7,000, especially with the fact you now have to deal with shitty Nissan EVERYTHING inside the car.

yeah because Ford is so much better

>not buying a used 11-15 v6
>implying this isnt the best value mustang

let the richfags buy the v8

or you could buy the v6 camaro.

Fake news

>""""shitty nissan everything""""
>while nissan has a legacy of making incredible 6 & 4 cyl performance cars

ayy lmao

nigger you do realize that the v6 mustang literally has a legacy of being trash, & that the current v6 pile of garbage is no different.

look at me with a straight face & tell me that skylines + fairladies were shit
>protip:
>YOU FUCKING CANT

It definitely is. Especially with the sport package with the huge fixed piston brakes and the rev matching six speed.

I bought mine new back in 2009 when the car was more powerful than a mustang gt. It's still a great, reliable car. I have no regrets.
The interior is nice, much better than the 350Z.

The v8s are muscle cars, the v6s are pony cars

rkek

nope

cant believe youre this set on defending a V6 Mustang

even if it was fake the 370Z is a much better drivers car

>even if it was fake the 370Z is a much better drivers car

no

Honestly, I'd get the 370z over the Mustang if it had more seats.

As it is, if I'm getting a ~30k$ ""performance"" car I'm looking at either the V6 mustang or an 86/BRZ. Fuck the V8, for the reasons pointed out.

Sure but what is that? The new Nissan?

Daily reminder that the new mustang is bloated as FUCK

Fucking American's ruining their own cars ffs

Welcome to Veeky Forums. Plan to stay long?

>the V6 is a legitimately better car than anything else in the 20-30k bracket.

Wait, you honestly think the v6 mustang is a better car than a v6 Alpha Camaro?

Holy shit, you are delusional

Blame government regulation and technological advancement

Im a euro fan, and even I like the new mustang

>Blame government regulation and technological advancement
And yet the ND Miata is lighter than the NC?

Really makes you think

>what is crumple zones
>what is multiple airbags
>what is larger tires and brakes
>what is modern design
>hurr its so big

70s America wants a word with you

Are you implying that small cars can't be made in 2017?

>You guys, 2 door coupes HAVE to weigh 3700lbs in 2017 because of the government! Ford had no choice! They had to make the mustang a boat!

I like the 86 but you're both dead wrong

no, I'm implying people that want a mustang don't want a car as small as a Miata.

With all the shit offered with them yeah, It kind of has to be.
If you want it lighter it either has to get smaller which wont happen or use lighter or less materials which wont happen.

Pretty sure you can't get the Performance Package on the current v6 mustang bub

And thats the 86 on Prius tires

Moving goal posts: the post
The ecoshit will still smoke it

It's kinda grown on me but this shit right here, WHY?

Those wheels only work on previous gen

Yeah, but the GT350R is the current king among them. Sound, appearance, and dynamics are all working in brilliant cohesion.\

Fatt Marah explains:
youtube.com/watch?v=xkHIfYDq5qE

>Switches from one engine to another
And you say I'm moving goal posts?

Also, why do reviewers always seem to pick the 86 over the mustang an Camaro? Seems weird, don't you think?

I'm gonna be brutally honest here. That shit looks fucking retarded. That grey, white, and red do NOT go together at all

I think it looks pretty good.

Of course it looks better in Blue or White, but the Grey is fine.

You can't read and you're retarded. I mentioned the Ecoboost because it has the PP. And I said I like the 86 but it WILL get smoked on the track and in a line. However the 86 will FEEL better. That's all there is to it

Cars look best in shades of pavement.

This whole chain started after this comment:

>The V6 manual is cheaper and faster than the 86 by a significant margin.

To which, you posted lap times for a different generation mustang with a PP.

The current mustang is not significantly faster than an 86 on a track, so you are mistaken

No one brought up the ecoboost until you backpedaled.

Compare Porsche 911's and you'll see the same thing you fucking retard.

I like it better, personally.

They are ok. I see too many of them everyday though.
>Literally the new fuccboi/basic bitch car

>V6 Mustang 0 to 60: 5.3 seconss
>Toyota Avalon: 7 seconds

Because the 370z is in the GT Mustang territory, and is a piece of trash.

>defending a v6 trashstang
>while calling a 370z a pile of garbage

opinion discarded

>370z
>Not a piece of shit

At least go for the 350z of you are going Nissan.
And yes, the 370z is a piece of garbage that can't comoete because it costs as much as a mustang GT or a Camaro SS, both of them are miles ahead while also having 4 seats.
He'll, the bee camaro v6 is mileniums ahead with its NA v6 that actually works.

I sat in my friends 2016 camaro and it was awful. It's almost claustrophobic and like looking out of a ceiling crack.

Post your car with timestamp. Otherwise you're just a shitposter

More like my grandma. She's dead now. Really shows how old you have to be to like such a boring car, grandpa.

>370z least options
>$29,990 msrp
>Mustang GT least options
>$33,195 msrp
>Camaro 1SS least options
>$37,900

I'll give you the 'stang. But there's quite a gap till the Camaro SS. Z34 is the worst gen Fairlady anyways.

>Post your car
This is my car, a 2011 V6 manual with the perfomance package, got it for 8k because of hail damage.
Now post yours.

Btw
The current Mustang is much faster than the PP V6 because of the IRS, the ecoboost is 2 seconds faster around the same track.

I waa talking about 2015 Mustangs and Camaros, basically the same but they drop in price like rocks.
Still, the price for the 370z is way to much for the perfomance you get IMHO.

>2017 Miata base
>$31,555 msrp
There are worse options.

Got it for 90k

"sexy as shit"

yeah I can agree with that

sorry man, I dont have a scat fetish

Why do people always talk about having 4 seats like it's a good thing? Having a back seat means more weight and an unnecessarily lengthened chassis and wheelbase. Buy a fucking minivan if you care about transporting people around.
>Z34 is the worst gen Fairlady anyways.
Are we talking about aesthetics here? Because from a technical perspective the z34 is better than the z33 in every measure. That is a fact.