>No way to remove it, I'm dead
>Only an Aya in my hand that summons a 5/5 Jade
>Suddenly remember Pirate warrioes are fucking dumb
>Play Aya and pass
>He trades
>Kill him next turn

I refuse the believe I just witnessed this

why am i still playing this shitty game

Because you're a dumb cuck. There is a reason why these generals are called hearthstone cucks.

Dust all your cards. You only have to do this once and after that all of your motivation to play this game goes away. This works 100%.

can someone do a better shoop of this OP imagine?

Don't have any motivation to play it it anyway. I still do it.

That's the skinnerbox effect. Just fucking dust your collection.

The shittieness is part of the charm.

>tfw you highlight one of your minions and the dude actually trades when he has lethal
lol

Are you telling me to break the conditioning?

youtube.com/watch?v=p2-4rJmYEfU

play heroes of the storm for a while, you'll love it

People already know the drop rates in Hearthstone. Knowing that a legendary drops in an average of one pack out of 20 is not going to make anyone quit who hasn't quit already.

What WOULD make people quit is if China implemented what Richard Garfield (creator of Magic) suggested: all these F2P games have to reveal the number of dollars that it costs to buy EVERYTHING in the game. For a normal, non-F2P game this would be base game + all DLC, 100-200 dollars depending on game. For Hearthstone it would be the amount of money you need to get a gold set of every card. That's something like a million dollars.

We know that on average you need around 250 packs to be able to complete a single non-classic non-golden set via pulls and crafting from the duplicates.

Going by the best offer, which is 60 euro for 60 packs, that's close to 250 euro per set, or a shitload money for everything.

>When you realize after 2 hour of winstreak you were playing in Casual

at least you earned 1/3rd of a pack

Don't forget the sets that have been rotated out and have to be crafted from pure dust, at an effective 5x cost.

un'goro pre-order

I think it's a great idea to only allow new players into wild if they are millionaires. Non millionaire new players could accidentally buy rotated sets and be very upset.

Oy vey

For a lot of people I bet it would be enough to just skip one month of ranked. That way they miss the card back for that month, creating a permanent hole in their collection, and their OCD forces them to uninstall.

I only wish there was a way to donate my collection to some other player as I quit. Alas, no such thing exists in this game.

It's honestly pretty funny. Kripp plays this game like 2 jobs, with the most profitable way possible, arena. Is the #1 arena player with the most arena wins and winrate average.

He spends like 2000 dollars per expansion and gets a shitton of promotional packs. He even got +40% on the MSOG packs due to the refund, so he got like 600 free packs. And he isn't even close to getting a full golden collection. With every expansion his goal is further away.

>50 warlock cards quest
>queue casual
>netdecked dragon priest, aggro shaman, dragon priest, pirate warrior
>spam greetings and end turn without hitting face
>just play warlock cards only trade, never going face
>4/4 times they just play as usual and go straight for lethal, even bm'ing

are these people actually retarded

player playing on the EU server and representing the EU in a tournament gets an EU flag in the tournament. random guy cries antisemitism...? that post was really weird

Virtually no one has a complete card back collection, you never see your own card back during a game and your opponent never notices your card back.

Why is this 5 mana? Why summon a 1/1 and not a 2/2? Or do something relevant like 'When you attack with this weapon, give a Beast in your hand/in play +2/+2"?

>tfw you don't get special flag treatment for your country

Or even, "After your hero attacks, give a minion Deathrattle: Summon a Piranha" and the fish can be a 2/2?

The Deathrattle animation could a splash (like sleep with the fishes) and a Piranha jumping up and the settling on the board ala Ragnaros.

Right now this weapon looks like such shit. I've never seen it played. Granted I've only seen like 4 Hunters on the ladder, but still.

>Handbuffing
>Relevant
ayyyyyy lmao

Really activates your braincells. If Kripp, who has been playing the game nonstop since the beta, burns more money than anyone should, and has every possible advantage, can't get a full golden collection, it basically means nobody can. It's impossible. You'd have to literally sell your house and buy HS packs with the money to get it.

>Virtually no one has a complete card back collection

No, but almost everyone has a complete card back collection starting from the moth that they started playing.

word they are fucking stupid
maybe at 4 it would see play
i think 2/3 for 3 would make it a really good card
its probably best to have good cards compete for space in a decklist
also like the buff idea, the warrior weapon brass knuckles has that
i feel like hunter can be really good with midrange stuff and now with the new handbuff stuff, thats definitely something that would make hunter pretty strong
id also like a sword of justice for hunter desu, thats such a cool card

when its strong it will probably feel super bullshit to play against, if there was some more ways to handbuff like getting more buffs done quickly and overall and then some stuff like loatheb that would protect your board temporarily against clears and removals, can also be in the form of "your minions are immune to spells next turn" basically like conceal granting stealth but only against spells and not against board trades. handbuff would be pretty strong no

Handbuffing wouldn't need to be so gimped if the game had forced discard effects.

Just drop a casual 5000$ like lifecoach so you can play your 3 decks all golden ;)

ugh that sound like so much work

let's just use the flame animation template for the gold card

why is no one talking about this little cutie

id love to see some new draw mechanics introduced

Where can I hire a cheap hitman? Ben Brode must work for blizzard no longer.

MAKE REXXAR GREAT AGAIN

considering how much work they put into animating golden adeventure cards that maybe 2 whales will bother crafting, I think they could spend a little more time to avoid re-using animations. hoping for too much though.

They'll probably make Hunter super ball bustingly OP next adventure

every fucking deck in this game is so expensive

>want to play something paladin
>lol no lightlord no epic murlocs no tirion u cant

>considering how much work they put into animating golden adeventure cards
You really think that? Look at this shit and then tell me again how much work that billion dollar company puts into their game:

youtube.com/watch?v=A2VsBHObHd8

>opened finja
>need to blow 800 on Warleaders before I can do anything remotely fun with him

Fucking kill me.

Pirate warrior is pretty cheap and can work without patches.

You should've crafted at least one warleader to get the free Old-Murkeye anyway, you fucked up.

pavel vs lothar

Because he's a mediocre player in a children's card game on top of all the viewbotting and his mod running his channel pretending to be massan while he's at the military training.

Well shit, that looks awesome... and way better than HS's adobe after effects shit. Is this is based on the witcher?

ice block nerf when
fucking cancer 0 interactivity card

I'm the only one who still get the charge minion bug?

normally i'd want pavel to win but now i know he's a cheater

I've been trying to make a shitty handbuff deck work like all day

I don't expect to win with it but I can't even have fun

>pirate kills you before buffing anything
>reno just removes everything

Absolutely fucking lovely meta

What, you don't like Ice Block into Reno or Brann+Kazakus to perfectly answer your late-game board?

Or Reno Mage with 2+ additional Ice Blocks generated from Cabalist Tome/Kabal Courier/Paveling Book that manages to kill you while you deal with them stalling every turn with each Ice Block?

i dont, it should expire if not procced within a turn

I think it's comical that Blizzard hasn't addressed anything happening in these past few days

Granted this isn't the official forums, but the community is in disarray.

>Lackluster response to the handling of Winter Championships
>P4wnyhoff incident
>Disconnecting/cheating incident
>Admins hosting matches from their living rooms
>Multiple high-profile streamers calling out design choices
>An unprecedented amount of negative discussion in threads and comments
>An inarguable dominance by aggro/Shaman
>Someone calling out Brode's comments to play control warrior (an insanely expensive and hardly viable deck)

I keep refreshing r/hearthcucks to see a Blizzard or Brode response on any single one of these issues, and I can't believe they're silent.

I'm sorry, but this is insane.

>P4wnyhoff incident
what happened?

>hey guys we are gonna communicate more
>talks a bunch unintelligible shit with zeriyahs strapon on their mouths
>shit hits the fan and everyone starts losing their mind
>total silence

>Hearthstone Cucks General
I blame the EU.

I am not a shill but do you really think Gwent would have those animations if it had a mobile client like hearthstone?

Yup. Open beta will start soon.

Blame for what? It's been cucks general for a week now, It's better this way.

>tfw never play ranked so I'll never lose
>tfw brand new anyways
At least I still have the Whorestone mod

too bad the game is boring as shit

They're just arrogant. They look at their X million active accounts and Y million of revenue each month and think that everything's fine 'cause the money's still coming in. They don't know how fast these things can die when they turn sour. Magic is the biggest card game there is, and it almost died twice because of a single bad decision.

I don't get the whole falseflagging thing.

Regardless, who wants to tourney next weekend? Post region. Have a sexy girl to get your attention.

Shill here.
Why not? More powerful phones can enable the rotating, older phones can just show videos.

IM NOT A KEK

REEEEEEEEEE

I have no idea. I've seen my nephew play some games with really good looking animations on a cheapass tablet and I know shit like Infinity Blade looks gorgeous as mobile game so I'm sure Blizz could put a little more energy into animating their shit if they really wanted to.

Plus they could have an option for low-rez or disabling animations all-together on lower-end devices.

Cool, I'll have to check it out then.

How so? Do you want more random effects so you get those epic trolden moments?

I am not talking about the phones not being powerful enough, I am talking about the game not being +7GB in size.

>1 off lethal
>top decks hellfire
classic pavel xD

Oh. I don't know shit about that. HS is what, 2 or 3 gigs? I guess if they made it so you didn't have to download every language file they could allocate more space to animations? Who knows.

If it was pavel it would have been
courier > Peddler > Soulfire

There aren't a lot of cards and even fewer premiums right now.

And it's being developed by competent polish techno wizards that can figure out how to do non random hand buffs and multiple deck slots per faction.

What should my first crafts be?
How do I pick a hero to main?
I've been reading some links in the OP and started crafting a few of the cards as mentioned in
liquidhearth.com/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=408
but should I be making class specific cards before I get all of these?
What should I dust and what should I keep?
Should I even bother saving for legendaries if I won't spend real money on packs?

none, fuck off we're full
do yourself a favor and play a cardgame that isnt as shit, like poker

Don't start. Get out now.

youtu.be/2g6flckl-SY?t=574

make 2 accounts
use 1 for botting
play 1 yourself.
if your botting account doesnt get banned after few months, play with that.
otherwise just uninstall this game and dont even start.
mage has decent basic cards, start with that.

>first crafts
Azure Drake. Look at what's popular and compare it to what you've opened

>How do I pick a hero to main?
Open packs. Hey you got Grommash, now you play Warrior.

>Should I even bother saving for legos if I won't spend real money on packs?
Now you're in a position where it's all up to your time you put into the game. Imo it's worth it in the long run to save up for legos like Ragnaros or Sylvanas.

I already play poker in Puzzle Pirates and am successfully bad at it, so I need something else to also be bad at

too late, I'm jonesing for answers

First thing you craft should be quit the game.

Seriously. Go play like Nioh or something.

Andy if you ever host a tournament for the EU (garbage) side of /hsg/, you are dead to me.

(NA f2p btw)

Hahaha

>trying to appeal to Ben Brode by saying you're f2p

I'm gonna try to give serious answers, though I honestly, truly, deeply think Hearthstone is terrible right now and new F2P players should not even bother coming in. (Do yourself a favor and check out Eternal, Magic Duels, Shadowverse, Gwent, all of which are similar games and much more F2P friendly.)

As a new player you should first play through the tutorial bullshit and get what few measly free packs Blizzard has decided to give you and open them. These will inform what you CAN play. Then, whatever you opened, you should play Pirate Warrior because it's the only deck that makes sense right now and other than Patches, is relatively cheap to craft. Netdeck a list, craft what commons you need for it, you probably won't have dust for Patches which is a huge problem but even without it Pirate Warrior is kind of nuts. Don't craft ANYTHING that's not used in Pirate Warrior because you won't afford it.

Dust:
ALL golden cards that are not in Pirate Warrior
ALL epics and legendaries that are not in Pirate Warrior
Anything else that's not in Pirate Warrior
Save dust until you can craft a Patches.

After doing this, you will gradually start getting wins. You will also be a part of the cancer that's killing the game. Those come hand in hand. It is impossible to play a fun deck and do well, and it is double impossible to craft a fun deck that does well as a F2P player, and triply impossible if you're new on top of that.

Consider playing a lot of arena. If you're good at it, you will make a profit, and the environment will be less horrible than ranked, where you will do pirate mirrors all day everyday.

That is Hearthstone in 2017. That is what you signed up for. These are not jokes or memes, everything I said above is honest advice. Have fun.

I think he would spit on you and laugh if you told him that in person.

I just dusted a bunch of stuff to make a pirate rogue deck...

Am I the cancer now?

At this point it's safe to say that if you play Hearthstone at all you're a part of the cancer.

>Consider playing a lot of arena.
This is where you are just fucking with him. Definitely don't do that. I don't even know why they released the arena leaderboards, it's basically proven now that it's a bad idea to play arena for almost everyone.

thanks.
I've got a couple epics like Hammer of Twilight for my Shaman, Sleep with the Fishes for my Warrior, and Southsea Captain as a neutral. I also have C'thun, 2 beckoners of evil and 1 disciple of c'thun which I try to combo with Youthful Brewmaster in my priest deck with two Hooded acolytes. Occasionally Greater Healing Potions come to my rescue but my entire priest deck is incredibly unreliable IMO.
I also have Grimestreet Pawnbroker (1 gold 1 reg) and Upgrade on my War, but I don't know if I should play a weapons Warrior or scrap them all because they're shit.
Sort of want to get Renounce Darkness on my warlock to add a little more fun and spontaneity to my games but it's probably a bad idea.
Thoughts? Also sorry if this is too blogposty

aren't pirates getting nerfed soon?

it's the least cancerous of the three though, right?

Kragg and Buccaneer are rotated out in a few months. Should be enough of a nerf.

Open more packs. Keep playing with what you have and see what can work. Sadly this isn't a meta where I can say "make Zoo" and you'll do decently.

Please mind when I say "Open more packs", I specifically mean Classic Packs. Stuff will be rotating out soon, and their power will increase come the next expansion. Things should be easier for you to get a grasp on things then.

Putting together a cheapo Midrange Shaman deck with cards like Totem Golem, Fire Elemental, Bloodlust, a few C'Thun cards (because why the hell not, it's your only wincon atm) and that Twilight Hammer should yield some mild success at the lower ranks, which will in turn become easier as the month progresses and the better players eventually find their way back to their home ranks of 10+.

so wouldn't eally work out then, no?

Buccaneer isn't rotating until 2018