1 Million USD in the Bank, where to go from here?

>Have around 1m USD to my name, all in stocks right now.
>about to turn 30
>dont have a job right now
>IQ over 130, took some finance courses

Where do I go from here.
My goal is to use that time and money that I have to get involved in a completely new area.
I want to earn serious money in the future, not living of some shitty dividends and reduce my expenses.

Am not looking for investment advices

Looking for business opportunities advices.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X7sf3_QkC3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sell off now, wait for recession. reinvest. Easy profit.

You should go to qst or tg for role playing games.

Why do people think IQ means anything? If you list that, I immediately write you off.

Make a product up the. Sell it on Shark Tank. Those investors all have $500m stored up just waiting to be shot into the right direction under the correct person with ideas. Start investing in yourself at this point OP.

smart investments
gain power
gain influence

>IQ over 130
Sorry pal, you need an IQ over 150 MINIMUM to receive advice from the Norwegian Bitcoin Advocacy Committee of United Shitposters, LLC. Please restart your thread after six months.
Best of luck, and happy Kwanzaa!

you already won the game how about thailand and the bahamas?

>IQ over 130
>Looking for business opportunities advices.
... on this board?

Can I get hired?

Don’t start your own business the chance of loosing it all is very real. The government want’s you to start your own business and stimulate the economy. That's why they only tell you about the success story’s but the thousand of business going bust they never talk about.

You are not going to be the next Bill Gates. Because of all the quality’s he had, luck wast the most important one. And it’s like that for all other success story’s.

Just remember that in the end all the money flows to the big companies and one of the best way to get that money is to buy their stocks. I myself buy stocks for 6-12 months and then sell it. And every now and then I can time the market right to make some extra profit. But that is it, for me this is the best way to invest. I guess my motto is: ‘keep it simple’

>roleplaying and then asking Veeky Forums for business ideas

You aren't worth shit, should be able to afford a nice sturdy pair of knee pads though

>1 post by this idea

Veeky Forums really should ban NEETs who pretend to be rich

That depends. Did you invest your life saving in bitcoin?

1 million dollars doesnt go far if you want to live comfortably for the rest of your life.

BUY BACK THE BLOCK
youtube.com/watch?v=X7sf3_QkC3c

Bread on hood

you could easily live on 1M indefinitely through bonds and trust funds, provided you don't spend like a retard

idiot
this, it's a very nice foundation you will never have to worry about anything unless you put it all into some meme stock.

Id say either Vanguard or buy a few properties and rent out to tenants.

A small Apartment complex might be a great buy for you.

5% returns a month provided here.

[email protected]

All in on Bitcoin. Everything else is for cucks.