Ever pick someone up who doesn't know what car you have, so you have to tell them on the phone

Ever pick someone up who doesn't know what car you have, so you have to tell them on the phone

>yeah, I'm outside now look for a blue civic

What description could you give of any car that would provoke the biggest "wtf" reaction? Like

>yeah you just walked past me, I'm in the Cascade Indigo TVR Cerbera

Other urls found in this thread:

popularmechanics.com/cars/a7577/mazdas-lightweight-strategy/
imgur.com/a/ovvJo#3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People would notice a TVR, because nobody knows WTF they are and are very unusual looking sports cars.

Had you said something like, "I'm in a Proton Saga", that's when you would get the dumb look. A Proton is just a generic looking piece of shit that even though exceedingly rare, it's absolutely unremarkable in any way.

Maybe you're right

>yeah babe I'm in the beige rover 75

Come on, you can do better than that.
>I'm in the Halcyon Hebrides TVR Tuscan Speed Six

I'm in the biggest truck in the parking lot.

Also I've seen her naked.

it used to be look for the giant old looking pickup truck with dents everywhere.

now its look for a tiny blue chebby or a blue honda

>look for the cop car

crown vic nikkas

>giving needless information
An excellent strategy

>yeah look for a 2002 metallic silver BMW 5 series SE diesel, I've debadged it but you can tell it's a diesel because the exhaust points down not back

>liquid silver metallic toyota ZZW30 Midship Roundabout 2, post facelift version with hardtop.
>Yeah, check the vin plate, mines without LSD

She has a pleasant face with makeup.

>White, 4-door, ford focus.

Then you wait for them to be visible since you generally know where they're walking from, and flag them down. I've never not been found.

Though my ex did once try to get into a different white focus parked in the same place but a row of cars over (only visual difference was a chrome bit on the front quarter panel). I didn't bother to flag her down.. Just watched and laughed. Possibly a poor response in her eyes.
>ex

look for the Wartburg 311 convertible bb

Tuscan Speed Six is the official name of the modern Tuscan. It's like Volkswagen New Beetle.

>check the vin plate
Lol'd

>burgerland

im in the white crossover

The black car with a red door

Would a guy driving a modern beetle with flower wheels or a Yaris be strange enough?

I'm in the blue and black fiero with a bodykit

look out for a blurry blue corvette and weed smell

nigger detected

>look for the white GTR, im about 2 seconds behind it

I can't believe I laughed at this, fuck you.

>Yeah look for the white v6 mustang

No but I've had about a dozen people ask what car I have in parking lots. I have one of I believe 4 Genesis coupes in a town of 30 or 40 something thousand that snows 8 months a year and I daily it year round

Who's this bitch?

she only looks good in this image

>looks good

>I'm in the Subaru
>what's a subaru?
in the state at least not a single chick (unless dyke) knows what a Subaru is so just say the color of you're talking to any woman.
>Veeky Forums users talking to women
kek

Little red car generally gets the job done

>Look for the Fiero that kinda looks like a Ferrari

I'm in the British Racing Green Miata

we all have bro

i came

Which one?

wew laddy lad

"I'm in a Mini."
"You mean the big one? "

kek

Kyndall

>anniversary edition

I'll be in the last car you ever see. It's a Volvo btw

>gram strategy
>gram
>burger education

popularmechanics.com/cars/a7577/mazdas-lightweight-strategy/

The white one.

kek

imgur.com/a/ovvJo#3

One of the greatest albums of all time.

At least this one has some effort.

>just listen for the blowoff valve, you'll know it when you hear it

Im in the white windowless van over by these kids

Who is she?

One time I was selling some ammo to a rando off the internet in a tim hortons parking lot. Told him to look for a silver civic and I showed up in a black jeep to get a look around the lot and see him before he seen me gnome saiyan? He didnt mention it and I sold him the zip loc bag of ammo for $20

What kind of special breed of nigger are you?

"blue 2door Honda"

Everyone instantly knows because they see a blue 2dr accord idling with a person in the car.

Isn't it a bit obvious?

the feather nigger kind. was just a bag of .325 WSM, I sold my rifle and had no use for the ammo. I was just going to give it to him but his woman passed me a $20 when they took it

Kek

Excellent.

You'd die before you got to her house in a Cerbera.

>imgur.com/a/ovvJo#3
I wish I was born and raised in the states.
There's so much more of a culture of sex than there is in the UK. Here people fuck a lot, but most girls are a touch prudish and stuck up about getting hit on.
Every time I've had sex with an American girl, they were always really cool about getting hit on and actually knew how to fuck properly.

obligatory faggot that calls you guys reddit because I have autism

me and my 70 coworkers are in a faded rainbow VW bug

It's the blue honda civic si with the anime stickers

I'm waiting in the red Ferrari

fucking brilliant!

Alphonse hates reddit because the mods actually do their jobs there.

Should I be worried about a party van now? It didn't really occur to me until I saw her in the context of her friends.

this girl looks like my younger cousin plz stop posting her and fueling my degeneracy thnx

>uk
>prudish girls
what

Look for the oldest car there
>1993.5 Infiniti G20
Nissan Primera GT for anyone outside US
>no regrets

Kek no way. This is way too fucking perfect.

>Yeah, I'm outside in FRONT of your house in the CHEVY Silverado
>*goes to the Mexican lawnmower man's Ford Super Duty parked at her neighbors*