Female friend graduates with finance degree at top U.S. university

>female friend graduates with finance degree at top U.S. university
>best job she gets job is as administrative assistant, basically receptionist, at business grad school in city

>I get philosophy degree at state school
>get business job with starting salary at $70k in city

Does sexism still exist?

Yes, because women make different choices than men do and other people respond appropriately. Nobody wants to hire her because she will likely go on maternity leave right after getting a permanent position.

Idk try using google

Hmmm. How good is she at giving blow jobs? She could use that to her advantage over men

Finance for women is either eye candy or sales eye candy. All we get us young hot bitches trying to sell us products.

Yes. You have proven it with your two anecdotal data points.

whats her gpa

> Nigger friend with 4.3 GPA graduates from Harvard with PHD in Computer Science and JSD in Law
> Nigger friend gets job at McDonalds, assembling paper cups in the paper cup factory.

> I get my GED online at Xinghua School for Those Who Pay.
> Get offered executive role at Google after I let them witness my privileged white maleness

Does racism still exist?

>>I get philosophy degree at state school
>get business job with starting salary at $70k in city

How is that possible? What are literally your skill sets?

>What are literally your skill sets?

Shiposting bs on Veeky Forums.

>go for job interview at two separate engineering firms, both times i'm clearly the best candidate but there's female candidates there too
>both times get rejected, later find out one of the women got it
>later have an interview with a firm where it's only guys being interviewed for whatever reason
>get the job

I'd say it does still exist based on my anecdotal experience and other similar stories I've heard over the past few years. Just not the type of sexism you're thinking of.

>>go for job interview at two separate engineering firms, both times i'm clearly the best candidate but there's female candidates there too
>both times get rejected, later find out one of the women got it

This happens way more in the silicon valley than the other way around.

And diversity quota requirements are only increasing every year... not decreasing.

>dude in one of my community college classes studied meme video game design in chicago
>can't find a job and is attending community college now

I dropped out and started my own business. Sounds to me like ableism still exists, OP.

>both times i'm clearly the best candidate
Hmm, wonder why you didn't get the job, surely it's not because of your attitude

I am am effective people person with a well-rounded background.

Try
>female friend graduates with finance degree at top U.S. university
>she gets a job being the office pair of tits starting at $50k a year

This is more what I have seen. I live in Atlanta.

>female SJW friend gets accepted to top visual arts university.
>she's in a rebellious phase and made the decision on a whim instead of being a nurse like her mother wants

>same university denies me.
>offers me a job instead.

>Friend
>Calls him nigger
>4.3 GPA
>Harvard with PHD in CS

If you're not too big of a splerg lord to get a gf I hope he cucks your ass.

doesn't really land you a 'business job' unless you knew someone on the inside.

there are actual processes involved and things you need to know.

I know. It's crazy how he could be so ignorant towards his friend who obviously exists based on the story he relayed to us which is undoubtedly true.

It's fun to play pretend on Veeky Forums isn't it?