/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General - Lazy cunt edition

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, February 12th:
1593 – Japanese invasion of Korea: Approximately 3,000 Joseon defenders led by general Kwon Yul successfully repel more than 30,000 Japanese forces in the Siege of Haengju.
1851 – Edward Hargraves announces he has found gold in Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia, starting the Australian gold rushes.
1912 – The Xuantong Emperor, the last Emperor of China, abdicates.
1921 – Bolsheviks launch a revolt in Georgia as a preliminary to the Red Army invasion of Georgia.

>News
CK2 DD38 - Visiting the Cartographer
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-40-visiting-the-cartographer.998368/

EU4 - 24/01
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-24th-of-january-2017.996110/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76 (embed)

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI4] - Après Moi, Le Déluge
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!PQgxyACD!bpcXXoWI3Pfu_PJ1_sz5D7wKYO2OStEWr_npgpw0B_w

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk (embed)

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr (embed)

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV (embed)

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ (embed)

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-41-secret-religious-cults.999496/
yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-38962931
mega.nz/#F!p1lXgawa!iXykFM2CYVe1VtJys4NJXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nicky

Johan

usa > russia

>edition
>wrong date

White
and
Based

How do you make these?

This is not the best thread
but it will do

Now what do I choose for this. Does it matter?

Source?

Just keep it in Tehran, I love watching how the province grows up to Tabriz' tier by the end of the game.

Why does everyone hate me ;_;
I just want to be Groß

I take it it's the lazy edition because they didn't change it

The modder posted a pastebin with the changelog, can't find it atm

Well, shit. The war lasted 6 months. Now what do I do?
Unfortunately, I'm now also stuck with millions of niggers.

>All these CWE games
>Nobody wants to host a CWE MP

>using V2 for different timeline
kys

I guess it would be important, if you were worried about people trying to take portions of your empire right? Moving it to Tabriz, would protect it from being capped by the russians. Shiraz a shoreline etc..

But other than that, dont see a point really. Maybe a small flavor effect would be cool.

New CK2 DD for secret religions
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-41-secret-religious-cults.999496/
The Jews can plot against you if you convert them, and it's available with update, not dlc

Is anything good going to come from Monks and Mystics?

what comfy goals?

Literally just paint.net plus a lot of free time and some motivation. This one took about 45 minutes and was sort of lazy, I could've added New Ireland and some African trade posts/colonies but I decided to just go for the obvious as a full Celtic Union existing in the first place is already a bit surreal. The French one took over one hour and a half, plus 3 relatively quick edits over time IIRC.

So the Swedes are encouraging us to persecute jews?

Oh, and I skipped the most important part, I use HPM's province.bmp as a template. You can find it in HPM's map folder.

Why does the ai always forget to build electric gear factories causing the prices of electric gears to go through the roof? It's almost cheating to build them because you're guaranteed to have massive profits and you can build automobile, telephone and aeroplane factories later guaranteeing that you become rich

La Plata

Would anyone be interested in a multiplayer game of HPM?
I can host for the next 4 hours.

channel islands and quebec

I can't, I have uni tomorrow morning.
t. 4u

Sure, I'd be up

Yeah I can play in 5-10 mins.

Prove to me these aren't the natural, and therefore best, German borders.

already done that before, not comfy

No, host poopmod

I keep him right? I want to build a railroad to Shanghai this game, recreating the Silk road

Can someone test this server?
PGSK

Well? Does /gsg/ not have an answer for me?

Game not found.

You keep him. The last version of HPM is bugged and the modifier never go away. You have to dl the fix.

Just reforwarded the ports, is it working?

Too pure
Factually wrong
Have you thought of improving relations?
Post link?
Subtle

I join but we play speed 2 and only I play Brazil

>not seine to urals to danube

Still game not found.

Use this to check the ports
yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/

1630-1641 on both networks

They're blocked, what's wrong with this config?

HELP
E
L
P
So I've fallen for the Prussia meme and now join everywar to stop it forming, current situation is Brandenburg allied with GB and Gelre. Whilst in Austria allied with Russia, Milan, Bohemia, Denmark.
GB only has 5 provinces for Newfoundland, and like 7 provinces for lousinia,and like 6 for Brazil. My Brazilian colony and Spain is currently BTFO'ing them in Brazil, and I'm quickly capturing their Louisianan colonies. However they just dropped a 30k stack in the 13 colonies, and my highest there is a 20. Should I just try to take as many of their colonies as quickly as possible to white peace them, or should I take troops from Europe to fight there. Not sure about naval superiority so that's why I'm wary. Also might offer up some money, war rep or break an irrelevant alliance once I'm sure they won't give up colonies.
Meanwhile Brandenburg is basically the NGC but without the provinces to form Prussia. And despite myself, Bohemia, Milan, Russia and Denmark fighting Brandenburg we seem to lose every single battle.
TL;DR advice for fighting Brandenburg in Europe and GB in America pls when I have 0 manpower but +20 income

7 decides.

release UK

Release United Kingdom Please

Release only scotland. Build a wall on the scottish border like the great romans.

>Eat Belgium and the Netherlands
>Remove gommie
>puppet Britain

3 decides.

When do I need to get rid of his modifier?
Do I get an event down the road that tells me he is gone?

Its 1863. Managed to use my couple months of GP to stop Russian intervention in Kokond, reducing their influence to Cordial and discrediting them. Bukkhara also took their cores from them as well leaving them but a small OPM. Bukhara is next on the Persian intervention train. Khiva will have to wait until we can deal with the Russian influence there.

Also, I forgot to show the colonial conflict me and Russia had over the coast. I managed to delay them long enough until Nat-Imp and took it

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-38962931
>tfw you're a British nationalist but worship the people that ended your nations monopoly of power

no way.

Don't return. Annex all of their Occitanian territory.

give em the land

return

Oh shit. I think the stuff bugged. I will let it play out though, should be interesting.

Hey lads, has anyone made any addons or anything that simulates mass migration and the rise of the far-right in either NWO or CWE?

Take france hard and deep

give back

Gib land

Someone bls help

R E T U R N

Successfully cucked all the Germans. Today is a good day to be French.

Halp me first The delegates Donald

Captured the Bukkharian territory, but Russia centralized Khiva.

REROLL

Try making an exception in windows firewall?

Why did Austria go eastward instead of raping Northern Italy?

God damn it Austria

Last try.

Here, let me help you out.
KEK, GIVE ME THE POWER!

>whales

huh. so now gsg is /b/ tier

This general will go the way of the general that shall not be named, soon.

The fuck you on about?

>there's a mission to annihilate the jew
based johan

How to remove Amir Kebabs modifer from my game? Its 1870 and his modifier is about to be broken as fuck.

Can somebody please host since the other guy seems to be having problems?

>succession crisis in HRE
>just keep holy warring every time a new ruler comes to power
>do this 4 times in a decade
wew

>not supporting Cossack rebels and puppeting the resulting Cossack hetmanates
Shit blob

>M&B broke off
>TW broke off
>a few people calling dubs will break the internet
You're an ass but not a fat one

dont do it, goy
the venetians are one of the only bastions of republicans and freedom! let the turks reconquer your lands. removal the antisemitic empire of the sodomite hadrian was a blessing in disguise!

Where to find standalone pirate DLCs for a genuine copy of EUIV? I can only find repacks that bring all or most of the expansions to date.

What? Look at your pic than look at my post

Meanwhile I gain the holy war casus beli when getting ready for war and then lose it once I have my reserves ready

You want a quick rundown on how to fix it?

mega.nz/#F!p1lXgawa!iXykFM2CYVe1VtJys4NJXw
Download all those files then paste in directory, if you get a message from cs.run you've got it right, cheevos sometimes work and sometimes don't work for me on it so be wary

Thanks mate.

Return the land or everything will look like shit

>Watch a few EU4 idea comparison and what not videos
>Start getting reccomended lets plays of them
>Litterly everyone is the guy blobbing like a madman in all directions at max speed with no concern for borders
Why why do people do this I mean ya its EU4 but at least go for reasonable land. No UK should not own a polish strip from Danzig to the black sea what the fuck is wrong with these people.

>dull AND erudite
Bravo.

I guess it might make sense, just look at Reddit.

I honestly don't know how you can play UK in EU4 and not have plenty of historically accurate or plausible places to blob. I mean shit, take all of North America, all the west indies, all of india, the middle east, most of Africa, australia, nz.... at that point what more can you want? If you really want to conquer Europe, take France, England used to own land there and fair's fair after the norman invasion.

I'll have a crack at setting one up then.
Not hosted before though.

why is wearing beanie

How do I pirate train simulator dlc?

>its another "those borders aren't historical" post
Lad, do you really think you'd say the same about historical things, had they not happened?
>what the fuck why is serbia blobbing into slovenia
>what the fuck why is america blobbing into alaska and hawaii
>what the fuck why is russia stretching into fucking north east china

For the example you gave, UK in continental Europe, you do know England blobbed into half of France at one point?

>reddit
>erudite
>dull
It's literally the opposite. They pretend to know about shit just to appear exciting.

EU4 is poorly designed.
Pondering to reddit and youtubefags with multiplayer balancing, swedish muslim cock sucking and sjw cancer on top, made it a complete shitpile.