Has there ever been a civilization that blacks occupied and actually improved as a result?

I would argue "no"

Pic related

Couple that with new European migrant slums, Brazil, Detroit, St. Louis, Chicago, and just about every other major American city - it seems they ruin everything they touch.

Egypt

The answer is no

Well Ethiopia btfo'd the Italians

So what you're saying is that black people are Goa'uld?

Weren't their enforcers black?

What about the Democratic republic of Congo?

war ridden hellhole

>the only factor in societal decay is race

thanks lad, ur the smartest

A lot of the time, yeah.

There was the time they developed agriculture and iron-working. Are these inventions considered an improvement on not having them?

Ethiopians are dark skinned whites, not real blacks.

>Ethiopians are white
>Indians are white
>Irish are black
>Italians are black

The 25th dynasty was an age of prosperity and revival of traditional Egyptian culture

>ethiopians are white

The Jew is growing bold I see

>race isn't a factor that leads to social decay

You can't be this retarded.

Blacks are majorly in Africa which is garbage. Everyone in the west keeps slowly down their advancement via foreign aid and intervention. The African people need to fix themselves. We can't just give them civilization unless we permanently stay and enforce it. They haven't had the sacrifice, the blood spilt, the hours toiled and wars fought for liberalism or human rights. They fight for power and wealth. They just don't have the same appreciation because they haven't naturally progressed to it yet.

Black's who grow up on say, Germany or elsewhere maybe forty years ago were on average iq with the domestic populace.

Tldr it's all about culture, Africa is volatile, and Frankly unlucky, and hasn't had a need to move beyond their current state. It's a shame

If you are referring to that black dynasty that ruled from the Sudan then your wrong because all they did was loot money from Egypt and built pyramids in nubia

Provide proof.

Lucky for you national geographic did an article on it a few years back. I know it's used as a troll picture here on this site

>>>>/Pol/

blacks have an average iq of 80, which, for an 18 year old, is equivalent to a 12 year old with 100 iq.

someone with 80 iq points (who is white) is 10 times as likely to commit murder, and has trouble following instructions from a written list, and can basically only be a janitor.

so answer your own question.

Answering this guys thread is only making shit threads like these pop up more.

>can't provide argument

I'm glad Veeky Forums is so unbiased that KANGZ threads can get posted 20 times a day but anything that goes against that narrative and you're all crying "/pol/" and calling on the mods to delete. fuck off to reddit if you want your safespace.

>it's all about culture

is that why it's literally the same story on every single continent?

Poor whites are significantly less likely to commit crimes then poor blacks through.

It's not true in Bermuda.

And why is Sudan shit while Botswana is slowly improving?

Kangz thread are shitpostin threads though.

Botswana is pretty much ~0.7 but it has that huge mid to high standard speed bump that it needs to surpass because at this point growth is not as fast as it was before for the nation.

But people really don't know how poor and underdeveloped Botswana was at it's independence.

Well, I was trying to point to the fact that history matters.

Now that I think about it, the fact that I have to point this out on a history board is a reflection of the posting quality here.

>Bermuda
>British territory
>popular travel destination of whites

Somalia was a popular tourist destination before the niggering kicked in.

Sudan was also British.

this is true. but poor whites are still more violent than rich whites.

iq is inherently related to impulse control. I doubt a population of 80 iq whites could maintain civilization either.

that just makes the possibility for 80 iq blacks even more distant.

Mexican civilization

But many shitty societies grew from low IQ up until now.
Korea was utter shit until it started developing and it was literally the no hope nation back in the day.

Don't take this board seriously.
Poe's Law and all that.

Korea only grew because of a giant influx of money from America. Plus war pretty much devastated their economy and made them ripe for some investing.

Anyway, compared to many African countries, Korea actually has a national identity and history. This is in contrast to many African nations that were built by colonizers making countries by drawing lines in the sand, they were too embroidered in ethnic conflict and fighting for power within each other that they couldn't band together to fix their country. If each nation had their own identity then Africa would probably succeed, but the countries that exist now are so decentralized and new that they probably won't work.