>New players:
pastebin.com/vh6Lr2k4

>Hero Insights:
pastebin.com/SwLt5MWg

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Previous thread:

How are people playing early? Am I supposed to change the time on my xbox? And what time to do I set it to?

Move to Japan.

Streamers get early access for publicity

Someone hook me up with lawbringer feats and passives. I need to know whether to main him or warden.

Reminder to put down all weebs

pk is the weeb class of the knights

get fucked and go play final fantasy you fucking orochi wannabe

I tried a UK and French VPN, but doesn't fool uplay

Bought a uplay key from GMG btw

ÉG RÍF YKKUR Í BITA!

>newest nvidia drivers are optimized for For Honor
>causes instantaneous BSODs as soon as any graphics card activity occurs
fuck this life

Who won the open beta in the end?

But user no other knight class generates this incredible amount of salt

Knights

can i get a link to the class changes from open beta to live??????

that's true that's true
except for warden, who people expect to be honorable, until he throws you off a cliff :0)

Clearly Deus really did vult.

A skilled warden is fucking terrifying, I'm not even concerned about him cliffing, it's all those feints and light combos you need to look out for

I wish all the heroes had as many fun tools to use

MISERO is a blast

>tfw out of the box kensei feels much stronger
>but if you dig deep the warden has a better toolbox and no one is ever ready for all those feints

I just want to be Masamune.

Man that was one bad Conq. He didn't even try to wallbang you, or charge up his heavy and make you come to him

>charge up his heavy and make you come to him
Does not compute. Charging the heavy drains the conq's stamina, why wouldn't I just backpedal until he either runs out or stops?

because wall banging only works on shitters
and the heavy only works on turds

It's a slow drain on his stamina, and he can cancel it at anytime. If I'm charging it and someone backs up too far, I cancel it and regen my stamina.
Wall banging almost guarantees you a few hits

>like Warden for this exact level of skilled duels and counterplay
>charge rushdown combo is a blast
>mfw Knights are full of DEUS VULT memes and I get called a redditor
Its not going to die down any time soon either is it.

Every Knight will play Lawbringer in the beginning. Until they decide their old favorite is more fun.

Duel with Lawbringer, Conqueror, and other Wardens. We are the ones who will test you and help you perfect your skills.

>mfw Knights are full of DEUS VULT memes and I get called a redditor
>posts a weeb image
Nice try Samurai, you're not fooling anyone

Does Sacriel just suck with Lawbringer or is lawbringer pretty shit? Looks like raider, but almost worse

All characters are viable. You'll see.

so, can you guys confirm we lose everything we had on the beta?

time to switch from weebs to vikings

>Caring what weebs and wannabe stormfronters think

There's no carry over.

>vikings

Literally just weebs: white edition

Reminder to all Lawbringers to defend our northern border from the savages, who bring rape, murder, and thievery to our lands. If you are a Lawbringer in truth, you must stop their advance.

POST MYTHIC GEAR.

Okay, let me rephrase. What is good about the Lawbringer? All characters have a bretty good move that can catch people off-guard.

Like Pommel Strike from Heavy Feint for Raider
Or Conquerer Heavy into Shield bash infinite
Or Warden Zone Attack and Top Light
Or Peacekeeper grab & stab and heavy light cancel
Or Warden Headbutt

What's good on the lawbringer that will reliably land against people that at least went through the basic and advanced tutorials?

no, vikings are snow dindus

Vikings or Knights

Please respond ;-;

god damn that was clean

Faggot, you whine so much you look like a salty weeb.
Wait for the balance patch in 1 week ffs

>DEVS VULT, or snowniggas ?

mmm

i want more sluts like you in knights to keep peace

I was going to say knights, but if that gif is meant to be a trap getting assfucked you belong with the degenerate vikings.

please show your diamond league emblem and 95% winrate vs warden.

So nothing?

Cool thanks, sorry the dude you been wanting to play so desperately sucks

>having to ask
If the will of God doesn't draw you to the Knights now, then surely your faith will falter when the time comes

I play vikings. I literally do not care about tincans.
you just whine like a bitch, or a 12years old bitch for that matter.

>wow hahah your dude will suck for one week haha btfo tincans haha

So fuck off then, I'm asking what are his good abilities so I know what to look out for and how to counter him

>implying I play knights

you know nothing about me, fuck off if you have nothing to add to a conversation

Are you guys choosing your faction based on personal taste or who your main is?

I like knights, but want to main fatjapman

>you know nothing about me
teenage fag detected

I'm catholic adn hate weebs so I play knights. But I use mainly the Raider and zerk for now

>The way it's meant to be played

I like the knight characters the most.
I'd still be aligned with knights if I used other characters though I think.
I'm a knigga for life

Fatjap man is an honorary knight. I like to imagine he's a fat gajin who was seduced to the japs by anime and waifus, basically just a giant fucking weaboo who wants to fit in with the japs, and they accept him only to use him in war.

This, knight for life here. We lost the closed beta but I wasn't a bitch and stuck with them instead of switching to try to win, and I the knights were rewarded for it

Can anyone post the outfits or armor pieces?

So is the Season Pass getting added to the store tomorrow or do I have to wait even longer just because I didn't buy the Gold Edition or whatever?

is this game like M&B

You can buy it in-game

Like as soon as it launches?
Nice.

Not really, but it's as close as anything else comes to M&B.

No, the combat controls are way better but the mode with the army of dudes alongside you is more like dynasty warriors instead of mount and blade

It's like Dynasty Warriors and Dark Souls had a baby with more in depth controls

Literally nothing about this game is anything like Dynasty Warriors. If you think lots of enemies = DW you've literally never played one and only looked at screenshots.

>3.5 hours until release
>STILL no sex mod or nude patch

I mean in the sense that you have a lot of tiny dudes that run alongside you to fight over control points. That is something that it has in common with Dynasty Warriors.

Lots of enemies that you mow down en masse and put up next to no threat IS a defining feature of the Musou genre, of which DW is arguably the most well-known example.

Is there an option to buy the season pass separately or am I just fucked if I already got the standard edition on GMG?

When you simplify it enough you can call lots of video games similar to DW, but there's still a difference between a heavy, technical game with enemy grunts and control points, and a simple, combo-based game with massive maps and organized enemy troops scattered across the map instead of piling into a single chokepoint.

In fact it's closer to a MOBA than a musou.

tomorrow you will be able to.
Expect $30-40 tho

as someone who doesn't give a shit about this faction memery, these are my impressions of the average (vocal) faction member

knight
>vocal memer or roleplayer
>maybe a bit annoying with constant faction gung-ho posting but means well

samurai
>oddly non-vocal, not very much into the faction memery
>a shameless weeb, either meaning they're a manchild past the sense of shame or just confident in their own interests

viking
>very vocal and annoying, types like a moron or a child
>takes faction war very seriously and constantly complains about everything
>apparently the average age of this faction is like 15

add this to the op so others may find their kind

>tomorrow
So is wrong?

>FH is simple but DW is complex

Man, you can mash your way through any DW

What about the abominations that sign up for one faction but play as a member of another?

don't have the game yet because of steam, cannot confirm

As a knight you're not wrong

>h-heh pretty funny right guys? You should add my awesome joke to the OP
Fuck off and stop trying to force shitty memes.

everyones gotten there keys from there respective sites
still waiting on my key from g2a.
getting a little nervous lads

Oh cool. That's good then. I was planning on getting my gf to get it for me as a v-day present because it's the sort of thing I can't really justify buying for myself.

i was being ironic but to be fair i didn't do a good job at conveying that

G2A wont give you the skins for preorder tho.
I don't have them..

I never said that. In fact that's the opposite of what I said.

You are really, severely retarded, or seriously illiterate, but since you're able to type I'm going to go with the former.

I think he was arguing the opposite

DW is the simple combo based game

*their, their

There was literally zero point in telling anyone here any of that. You're probably a virgin just trying to sound cool by "casually" mentioning your gf.

is it a coincidence a game that appeals to sword enthusiasts comes out on valentines day?

IDGAF about the skins
I just wanted save myself 15 sheckels.
Might end up costing me another 60

>Shugoki vs Lawbringer
lawbringer gets bullied to death.

Lawbringer can parry his attacks and knock him out of his super armor, though.

I mean a lot of the shit we talk about is pointless, but believe what you want man.

>That "Buy metal with cash" shit
>tfw wanted to buy the game but don't wanna support this sort of faggotry
>My yujin Kensei got buffed for no reason again and now people are gonna start using him more until he eventually gets a bad reputation like Orochi players
It's all in shambles and it didn't even come out entirely.

Yeah bro lol fo sho bro that funny shit right there bro lol fuckin nerds dont get laid lmao high five bro thats some original content right there.
(Shit was SO cash.)

So anyone got some decent time with Lawbringer yet? Any tips for getting good with him?

Currently, this community is 73% Knights, 81% PC, and 40% of us main Warden.

You know being alone on valentine's day isn't actually sad. It's only sad when you start making shit up because you actually give a shit about being alone on valentine's day.

>Liked the beta a lot
>Afraid of buying because I suspect the game will die or get ruined fast

Can someone post the picture of the unmasked Nobushi

>Fat gook vs a walking tank

Weeb gets bullied.

it can't be though, right? 365 days in a year and they pick valentines day

What do you mean "unmasked Nobushi?" Like a story NPC or something?
Is there an unmasked Conqueror too?

With light attacks, yea. He has zero follow ups beyond light attack that actually land. Even if you drain enemy stam and throw them so they land on the ground? Yea, too bad can't hit anything because he is so slow.