How does one join the street racing scene?

How does one join the street racing scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDiAxuJRp1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You race in the street.

Local vape shop

Have a car that actually makes more than 300+ whp or power to weight ratio of 10 or less. Otherwise you'll get laughed at and nobody will take you seriously

you dont "join it."

This is not need for fucking speed you dumb faggot. Just go where the car meets are held and figure out who's into racing and make friends. not a big deal

but for the most part its not really a thing unless you're in Texas

You walk up and punch the biggest guy at the meet

How do initiate a race with someone?

>b-but my innate skills means I can be the best racer in Akina!

The street racing/car scene is huge in SoFlo

start mackin on some dude's woman

Walk around other cars smackin your teeth and laughing while pointing at said cars

Power doesn't mean shit if your afraid of speed or turns.
Even a Civic can beat a Veyron.

Wait for Toretto
With a few simple mods, amirite?

I used to get in a lot of races on the way back from the drag strip Friday nights. It would either happen on its own, or someone would see the dial on your windshield at the local Sheetz and ask to race.

My favorite story has to be the race that ended at a lumber yard, where one guy's passenger got out and started throwing up behind a pile of wood. It was about 4AM and apparently the guy had a bit too much shine that night. Central PA was awesome.

Not even going there. It's about the driver. Street racers are usually nowhere near as skilled as a professional. Similarly they're not as fearless either.

>actually thinks bugattis are street racing with civics
Please be bait

Go on the third honk m80

you just show up

get a black friend or 2 to be your barkers and hypemen for best results

he will set you up with races all day long

youtube.com/watch?v=KDiAxuJRp1g

WARNING: some times the shit talk he generates will take hours to conclude before any racing gets done

alternatively you just ask people if they want to race

show up and offer your car as a bet

i wouldnt know OFFICER...

Just go to local meets, find people with cars that actually seem built to race (not a fucking 240sx dragging the ground on XXRs) and ask if anyone is gonna be meeting up to race that night.

Other than that, just go out on Friday/Saturday nights and find where the teenagers all meet up at. Hit up gas stations, or cruise around and see what you run into at traffic lights. A shitty little red light race can turn into something better if you wave them over to a parking lot afterwards.

thats detective officer to you

maybe drag racing is only in texas but here in SoCal plenty of touge racing still goes on if you know the mountains and times.