X-tra strength

>x-tra strength

is it safe?

Depends. Can you handle the FRESH™?

Not safe will smell like a nig nog

Not for pansy faggots, so no OP, not for you

Depends if you can deal

If you gotta ask, you can't deal

fun fact: the guy who invented these lives in a 20mil house with a 1km long heated driveway so he doesnt have to shovel that shit. the guest house is 2mil and they both sit on the banks of the 1000 islands.

>In December 2015, Car-Freshner sued Sun Cedar, a non-profit organization that aimed to provide gainful employment to the homeless and previously incarcerated, for producing tree-shaped air freshners made of cedar wood. In September 2016, unable to cope with the growing legal costs, Sun Cedar filed for bankruptcy

couldn't deal

>xtra strength
>Not buying FRESH™ in a can and soaking an old air freshener in it for maximum FRESH™

It's been in there a week and I'm afraid to open it, I can still smell it through the bag.

>only one tree
>afraid to open the bag

Can't deal

Runs out within a week 4/20

>not buying xtra strength black ice then immediately after opening it absolutely drenching the tree itself with the entire fucking bottle of black ice in a can

CAN YOU DEAL?

Okay serious question, why is black ice a meme here? It smells fucking terrible. Like a 13 year olds axe body spray. Only classless people like this air freshener. Reminds me of the time we had some 19 year old twat trade in a 2016 Maserati at work and he had black ice hanging on the rear view mirror. Why the fuck would you ruin the smell of a brand new Maserati?? Turns out he wasn't rich, he just got hit by a car on his motorcycle and sued the guy for a large amount of money, then went and bought a Maserati. Explains why he was retarded..

Want your car to actually smell good? Stop being shitbox plebs and get a car that has leather seats that give off that luxurious natural smell in the sunlight then keep your car clean you neets.

>can't deal with the FRESH™

>he can't deal

>he doesn't take his black ice tank and mask on drives

not fresh

>user can't even deal? wow!

MOMMY

>banks of the 1000 islands.
So he is also a salad dressing mogul.

No one cared who she was until she put the mask on.

>Too Strong?

(for you)

fuck i forgot to crop

I love you,user.

why is black ice a meme?

I crush these up and snort them sometimes

Because it's Drakkar Noir in tree format. The humor comes from ironically using a shitty product and then ironically raving about it in the hopes of convincing some Veeky Forumstist that people actually like it.

Pic related. I bought a 25-pack for the ironic humor value, but have to genuinely like the FRESH™. Anybody who gets in my car thinks I'm an idiot and rolls down their window.

>tfw too FRESH™
>women are too weak to deal

Im switching sexuality now, cant be attracted to a gender that cant deal

Forgot to attach picture of the FRESH™.

checked and kek'ed

Thank you, I'm glad retards don't ACTUALLY like this smell. I always thought it made your car smell like nigger.

Just to be clear, I actually like this smell after using it for a while.

Fair enough, it isn't the worst air freshener I've smelled.

2 is perfect combo for that shitbox-cloth smell and Fresh™ combo in my car.

I keep the other 10 in the glovebox for when I hit the touge.

What's the max FRESH™ you guys have dealt with in your car? Factoring in heat from the sun, number of trees, if they're partially in the package, etc

I've only had 3 fully open ones baking in a car for 4 hours then drove home without the windows open

Do you guys stack the FRESH™? I used to but now I enjoy going with the One Tree Thrill method of hanging, because it gives me spare trees for the closet, cupboards, shower, etc

Holy fuck boy, that was a fucking clever joke.

How do i make the 3d tree? I wanna make a black ice 3d tree

Is FRESH™ becoming Veeky Forums's S I P P ?

I actually like the smell desu, definitely grown on me.

And I don't have to worry about how I look to other people, because I'm an early 20s male driving a JDM car. All my friends (especially the bus riding ones) think I'm cool as fuck.

>not opening the bottle and pouring it into your air filter

Who /bubblegum/ here

Urinal cake coming through

FRESH™ has been a thing on this board for 7 or so years, and many couldn't deal

You're a FRESH™ guy.

Having your car that smell like nig nog is pathetic, but having leather seats is almost as bad

>claiming there are other benefits to using only one tree at once

We all know it's because you can't deal

Heated driveways are more common in larger houses up north, but damn Thousand Islands is pretty fucking beautiful

just how FRESH is this?

>cake
>not hockey puck

FRESH™er than you can handle, Gordon