byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&p=18358
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/A_Crash_Course_In_Roleplaying#Powergaming
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Banevader is my Valentine! He has already valided my heart!

Are you ready for the hyperzine addiction epidemic to come back, spessmen?

Name 5 (five) good AI players. I'll wait. Oh wait, they're all shitters.
Not Valentines yet, calm down.

FAWN!

Windows XP!

(Follow) DEAD: ARMA-677 (died as Cobalion 2.0) states, ":b I'M DYING FOR REAL!"

>mechanic is scanning artifacts and giving them away
>find an amorphous mask and put a goliath hide on it
>start parading around the station growling at poeple and whipping them
>bomb goes off, everyone around me dies
>get to escape
>lungs pop in my human form, have to stay a goliath forever
>traitor throws another bomb at the shuttle
>survive with my rocky physique
>pulverize him
Goliath stronk

>Syndie Social Club has all the facilities a member of the Syndicate could ever want plus access to an exclusive syndicate social network.

Apply Today.

>Steal a chocolate bar
>Chef Runs half way across the station to smash a window in revenge

WEW

It was worth the sign up fee, pity I never used the facilities.

God dammit, now I really wanna play bomber man.

We need to do that more often.

>tfw Rin will never kidnap and headpat you

>amorphous
no, my dude you had a curious mask curious masks allow you a few creatures with hides, where an amorphous mask can choose ANY simple mob at random and it will always be that mob when you put the mask on

Windows Vista is my waifu

3-0

I should have taken a screenshot of that, there was a thousand carps in escape

also

>turns out there is a rage cage
>non-human ask for a fight
>Ask on comms if any non-human wants to fight him
>a human comes around
>Oh boy here we go.png
>VERY LARGE stops me from getting between them
>Turns out he was asimov at the end of the round

Too bad nobody bothered to switch the laws, i pretty much fucked off the second the AI was screaming on security that someone else is getting killed. Never fun to go in-between rage-cage fight as Asimov

according to probe and foster anybody on the server could wordlessly walk up to you and kill you on the spot for making that

IT HAS AN S . THAT MEANS SYNDICATE. ACT LIKE A SYNDIE GET KILLED LIKE A SYNDIE LMAO. FUCKING ROLEPLAYERS GO BACK 2 BAY.

real low energy bait user, you can at least make it more subtle

Ok.

The point of the game is to kill the antags. Prove me wrong.

getting there now

Does anyone have any imput on the player named "sarcalago" ???

>imput

>all this talk about sarca all of a sudden
Fuck off Sarca, we know you just want the attention

meh

it's because he got made trialmin in some shitty pubbie server lmao

Good round everyone

>this autism
I hope I never enrage on of you autists to the point of screencapping posts specifically about me only to post again in and effort to spoil my name.

Is there a pairing more pure than celt x niggly?

baby's day out mode when

>player controlled baby spawns at roundstart
>captain has to secure him
>anywhere from 2-5 undercover syndicate agents cooperate to capture him
>baby can resist out of people's grasp/containers and ventcrawl on cooldown timers
>babu gets randomized objectives as the round goes on (e.g. "go to the laundry room," "pet ian," "light somebody's cock on fire"), completing them enhances baby's abilities and strengthens its plot armor for further mischief
>baby must eat regularly or die (to prevent players from locking it in a room for extended periods)
>four minutes before the emergency shuttle docks all agents are notified via pda uplink that a syndicate shuttle will be arriving at one of several random locations at the same time as the emergency shuttle
>if the baby arrives at centcomm, the crew wins
>if the baby arrives aboard the syndie shuttle, the syndicate wins
>if the baby's left on the station or dies, everyone loses (round continues??)

He's just posting pictures of baby hands now

And my point is proven
Fuck off with your newly reinflated self worth, we still hate you

dreamseeker.exe has stopped working

It's confession time.

I once spess'd a security guard's head, because he literally batoned me and stole my place in the hop's queue, and a bunch of other things. I chloraled a med doctor for killing my dog. I took an oxygen tank from a corridor locker for no reason, once.

Forgive for my sins.

Reminder that qbone is for cherishing

There have been 2-3 times in the last few months that I've killed somebody with minimal proof that they were an antag, but not gotten shit for it because they assumed I had more proof than I actually did.
Trying to cut back on it massively.

Forgive me for my sins.

tfw barely murder anyone except things like rogue ass monkeys or as an antagonist
feels good

I have a static where I almost never kill people, then sometimes I randomname and do a slight bit of validhunting to "keep myself robust" even though I know that's kinda bullshit.

I used to do that a lot, too.

It was after the CMO who tutored me all of a round turned around and just butchered everyone in medbay, that I just didn't trust anyone for a really long time. Bad times.

I'm ban evading because mods are stupid and thought I was a ban evader
This isn't spess related

>hear about money business while setting up the SME
>plan to go down to the haven I heard being talk about in the brig just as soon as I am done
>a plasmaman brings in some chilled plasma right as I'm coming back in from the external airlock
>get just close enough to see a monkey run up and gib him into another monkey
>run as fast as I can in the opposite direction

That was fun.

when

I prefer peaceful options to violent ones to reduce my stress

It's Morena's birthday today! Happy birthday!

>come back after nearly 6 months absence
>Bill is STILL here
>he is STILL causing drama
>people STILL eat that shit up

wtf

He left when BILL happened and then came back relatively recently to be a shit again.

happy birthday to mrfoster
that is, if zealotron is not lying again

What makes a good AI

>big tits
>nice ass
>loving
>caring
>only watches me
>wants me to desperately enter her core and be with her forever but knows she can't force me to

Before playing AI, you should play borgo, right?

you should play neither

rude

yes

Borg's have the same door controls as ai but don't have as much autism

ais are limited by sight to camera vision

We both know that's not what was meant.

Kammer x nuklear but it's not official canon like celt x niggly

NEW DRAMA
NEW DRAMA
DRAMA ALERT
DRAMA ALERT

KOLITH DEADMIN REQUESTED SERWIND.

SERWIND MADE FUN OF MORENA

KOLITH IS MAD

SERWIND IMPLIED KOLITH WAS METAGRUDGING HIM

MONKEYMADNESS WAS AN UTTER FLOP

WHO WILL WIN.....

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON SPESSTMZ WITH PEREZ HILTON.

>"Holding an S balloon that says "FUK NT" means you sympathize with the syndicate and anybody can murder you for it without being punished"
That's his entire "argument", though in reality it would be more accurate to call it a "weak justification for enforcing his incorrect opinion on the entire server". If holding a syndicate themed balloon makes you valid, opening and operating a syndicate themed bar on the station makes you valid. End of discussion.

Who's Sarca?

The entire point of the balloon is to waste 10TCs and show how robust you are. It deprives you of traitor items and announces yourself as a traitor to the world. This has always been the case.

Just because you know somebody is a traitor, doesn't always mean you can kill them. You, the player, know that he's a traitor because the balloon can only come from the syndicate uplink. Your character doesn't. It's no different than finding out someone is a traitor because someone shouted it in OOC. You can't act on it. The balloon shows that you're robust by giving everyone this OOC information and letting them keep an eye on you. This has always been the case.

Not only that, they are permabanned and won't leave the thread and discord

That's really gay, please delete this

We're not a med/highRP server.
Characters are aware of enemies of NT and their equipment. By your logic we shouldn't react to Nuke Ops. You're also implying that it's just two admins that believe this, where as it was confirmed both by a vote by the team and by Pain.

>After some discussion with some coders and collaborators, and an internal vote within the admin team, we have decided that from now on, having or displaying a Syndicate Balloon will now make you a valid kill to anyone, as we believe the item was intended to do. If you do not wish to take such a risk, don't buy or pick one up. Admins will now be instructed to not intervene if someone is killed over one. They quickly voted in an overwhelmingly majority in favor of this.

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&p=18358

This.

And before you ask me to cite the "antag training" point, refer to the wiki.

>To further the above point, it is estimated that all crewmen are trained to recognize and deal with all antagonists as perfectly as the actual player is. If you hear there is a Cult going about, it's perfectly fine for your character to suddenly remember his extremely thorough training on what the Cult of Nar'Sie is. Furthermore, all crewmen are trained to recognize (recognize, not prosecute) antagonist actions or items when they directly see them (for instance a Changeling absorbing someone, a Cult rune or an airlock being emagged). Just remember that until you actually confirm said antagonist, preventing a specific type of antagonist is not fine.

ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/A_Crash_Course_In_Roleplaying#Powergaming

The actions and items you're all referring to are extremely high profile and blatant. Changelings absorbing people, magical glowing blood runes, hacking tools. You can be bwoinked for examining a suspect's glasses to see if they're thermals or wearing his shoes and running on a wet tile to confirm that they're syndicate if he ahelps it. A balloon is not a murder, magical blood rune, or suspicious device. It is a balloon.

>Your character doesn't.
This. It's kind of icky. Anyone can get their hands on a balloon and write on it, really. I'm sure I've seen one long ago ingame, and I didn't know what it was, so I carried on with my business.

If I write
>ayy lmao IRA
on a balloon, am I valid in Ireland? A balloon can't murder someone, they typically just show support, branding or fun.

Frankly, it was a stupid idea to make it an inoccuous balloon, when it should have been an article of ghastly looking clothing or something else that a new player could see and know to be villainous. Something that makes your eyes glow red on screen serves the purpose of standing out as a bad guy far better than a harmless balloon.

>the team
I don't want to steer this into a personality discussion, they are not a shining beacon of reasonable behavior. They have Zeolotron and Celt, after all.

and yet the admin ruling as it stands is the syndicate balloon makes you valid

DrCelt's been gone for closing in on two months at this point.

Ah yes, all those bwoinks about security testing pens and gas masks for syndicate properties, that definitely happen

I've seen it happen. It usually goes unreported because validhappy players such as yourself don't think twice about it.

>autists don't understand the challenge balloon
that's fucked up

It is a balloon that's almost exclusively available to syndicate agents.

The balloon is the syndicate HUD icon, it's literally the most clear "this man is syndicate" sign possible

>security testing pens
Just an aside here, not adding to the discussion just have a story.

>Playing as Lawyer before IAA was a job
>Hanging around in the Brig waiting for the inevitable Clown imprisonment
>Warden must have been brand spanking new
>He didn't know Lawyers have brig access
>He calls in backup
>Tasers me, cuffs me
>They take me to the interrogation room
>Strip search me
>Take the pens out of my jacket pocket
>you feel a tiny prick x2
>"Huh, empty. He must have already used them. Put him in perma"

ah man thatd piss me off

when people are bad enough for ahelp valids, I feel catharsis
it's when they are just shitty enough to not be boinkable that it gets on my nerves

I was pretty rattled at first but then I found it hilarious t b h

Haydee AI when?

We're not light RP, either.

never
take your fetish big booby "robot" object head wife out of here

soon

But she just wants to hug you!

>We're not light RP, either
What did he mean by this?

We're light-medium RP

that cozy atmos feel

VOX
O
X

Hello I am new to this server and am trying to find a server that fits my needs.

I found out about SS13 through this thread, however I have turned to trying out different servers. So I am trying to find a server that has some RP, but is lax enough so everyone can have a good time.

The server here is okay, but I really don't like your no-RP motif, sorry.

ok

>no miners so I've got to drop my mechanic job and go mine
>head back with enough stuff to get a Ripley
>go out and start mining with the basic drill
>figure that would be enough to kill a goliath
>figure wrongly
>get boxed in by Hivelord spawn and raped by tentacles
>R&D folks teleport me back and send me to medbay
>instead of getting cloned I get defibbed and sent out without surgery to fix what's wrong with me
>drop my guns all the way back to the goliath
>surprise surprise, if you can't hold your guns you can't fight
>die again and wait around several minutes while the whole Science team hangs out in the teleporter room talking about butt theft
>finally get teleported back and sent to medbay minus one butt
>cloned
>finally kill the goliath
>finally get my mech back to the station
>deathsquaded
>watch the gunwiz tapdance on their heads
>watch the vox squad report back to Centcom

What a roller coaster of emotion.

k keep me posted

Hello so I was wondering if you think that you can RP without having to be a man in space I mean when you can throw to where you reach outside of your own arm length I don't think that it really matters much at the end of the day and we all can get along if we flex our different weaknesses for to see the end of the road, wouldn't you agree?

science was a lot of fun that rounds

>making so much food and at such a rapid pace that i have absolutely no time to spare, it's just a constant flow of food out of the microwave
>50 poutine even though it takes a cheese wheel for every one
>qbone is shocked
>deathsquid kills a lot of people
>narrowly escape and yakety sax around mechs to get my hardsuit after it's lost
>lasered but heal it up thanks to the botanists and their green grapes, god bless botanists
>hyperzine jam keeps me fast
>friends with the vox squad and i think kayahi my bartender buddy is going to be at the trade shuttle to escape
>decide to go there but the only safe route i can think of is to go around the station
>do so, have everything set to skirt around to arrivals
>die instantly to carp because i freak out and panic
>the bird squad is all there
>every bird
>half of Service, half the people i even talked to all round
>they get to escape to centcomm because i was stupid and died to carp
>feelin pretty shitty honestly
>some admin takes pity on my shitty death and ports me to the beach with the rest of the bird squad just as the round's ending
>gain a little faith in the universe