Oi dik'eds check me corsa

oi dik'eds check me corsa

Finna git urself sum dat shag nasty eh m8?

rite bruv init?

Seriously, why do chavs in bongland have such a massive hardon for Corsas? They don't even touch them over here.

What pisses me off is that GM won't take the 200 HP 1.6L Turbo from the OPC and drop it in the US market Sonic for a Fiesta destroying Sonic SS

thats a good car for pickin up slags, innit

I'm English myself and I have no idea what this twatblankets are talking about. But it involves shagging so they must think that the Corsa is the ultimate bird-pulling machine, even if it's the most hideous shade of snot green.

[spoiler]It's not[spoiler]

>vauxhall will die within your lifetime

chavs btfo

bot yer not from slough ar ya cunt?

Thee is a cheeky get. I ain't no soft southern poof, must 'ave summat wrong with tha head. Nah, I'm from God's Own Country, Yorkshire. Them soft southern type all think they're summat, when they're nowt. Eee, lad, thee is a wee bairn, tryin' to chat with t'proper lads. Eee...

bumpen 'eh

out of the way chavs.

oh shit it's the ultra-chav

>opel/vauxhall cars
lel no thanks

>corsa D
What the fuck are you doing, bruv?

lol you have no idea what youre missing, the current Corsa OPC is literally top of the line hot hatch that BTFOs every other car

B master race coming through.

My brother has a 1.6 chevrolet corsa and hes rebuilding the engine for the second time in the 3 years hes had it. lel

Well, if it's his idea of a fun time, who are we to judge?

Fuckin YEOOOO its the Northern Irish culchie here, this out my screwd out Toledo so it is!

Make way for the men, kids.

OI geezer, got anything needs moving?

Man with van for hire

Stand aside dole dossers, I'm from a slightly more well kept together household and have started my electrician apprenticeship. Time to get my Sik Silk on and show off these creatine arms

I actually like this

Sugar and spice corsa China Plate, it ain't nah mach for me astra opc ligne though, goose's Gregory Peck this aahhht this thumb-suckin' entry level midsize 'atch 'as got vented and 'eated seats and aw the bloomin' gismo's you'd get in a 'eaven and 'ell payed bankers upsize landyacht.

Young electrician next door to me just bought a 54 plate X5 3.0.

See man drivin a German whip.

I used to have a neighbor from Yorkshire, when I first met him I could hardly understand him because his accent was so heavy.

t. burger

blacked out windows leanin back

As a Brit, I genuinely can't think of a manufacturer I hate more than (post 1990) Vauxhall/Opel, simply because they symbolise everything I hate about this country. I'm sure they are okay cars, but they just have something off about them at the same time. And it's just GM's shot at getting their dick into Europe.

except not really and it has never beaten anything

I will own you someday.
And then your hub bolts will snap, and you will kill me.
It will be all worth it in the end.

They had some god-tier diesels.

1.2 is a fiat engine which is underpowered

1.4 is a tuned down gm engine which sucks balls in the corsa, 75 hp haha.

1.3 CDTI is actually the Fiat JTDM, even mjet's Puntslow runs the same engine.

Gets up to speed like an anemic child running 100m sprint, I have better throttle response from a VW UP or Citroen C1

>be Brit
>hate Vauxhall
>get panties wet for Ford

...I don`t get it

Ford is a British company.

>jealousameriburgers.jpg

Why would we be jealous of a big Tata?

Is a corsa fun to drive? Im thinking of getting one as a first car since theyre cheap as fuck.

Ford is better but I still dislike them. My mother has a Focus and she is always complaining about the gearbox and shit.

>owned by Murrica
>design by Germans

Ha, nice one mate

>wondering how brexit became a thing
>reads 16833414
>not wondering how brexit became a thing

who cares about tata owning jaguar? they're still the same. god tier cars.

>a tuned opel
still chavy,sorrz.

lol built in france now

There are two types of car guys in the UK. Old men and their MGBs, and wannabe Fast and Furious Corsa 'tuners'.

Noice. I bet you had to fight off a lot of middle aged women to have your chance at one

and the Ford Mondeo dads