CG discography: pastebin.com/fX7fpxrU
ML material translation: pastebin.com/3yynKCtQ
ML discography: pastebin.com/jtCYhgrA
SM material translation: pastebin.com/tiVgamsu
SM discography: pastebin.com/mXYV0TY3
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/j3MGjNCK
Upcoming Events and Merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

Starlight Stage:
>Event: 02/10 ~ 02/15 Live Party (Nene, Umi)
>Gacha: 02/13 ~ 02/?? Type Boxes
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database/Resources: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

News:
- KWSM fancomic reTS: - Sachiko/Syoko fancomic TS: - SS Update (Feb 13th): - CG Update (Feb 13th): - More ML@C3 Hong Kong photos: - SideM Ryo's VA will be on ImasStation: - Archive of : archive.is/aWdtA
- ML color shirts: - SideM tour goods: - 765pro rubber straps: - ML Update (Feb 14th): Upcoming:
Feb 15th: LIVE THE@TER FORWARD 03 Starlight Melody
Feb 19th, 10AM JST: WonFes stream: live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv288124007
Feb 22nd: Million Live 3rd Live BD @Makuhari
Feb 27th: Million Live 4th Anniversary

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/910vxt.mp3
files.catbox.moe/iucmib.mp3
nico.ms/sm30634012
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just kidding.
It's actually a Hokuto/Frederica thread.
Not even I'm that big of a jerk.

You should've hidden a Miki in the image.

a naked miki

MIKIIIIII EEEEEATER

ハピバ

3 Umi's in a day.

Good OP.

SOME DAY YOU'LL FEED ON A TREE FROG

That only thing that could save ML now would be a

Suteki na Kiseki

Better start awakening those Red Powers then.

And you better do it fast.

HI!

I want to begin to play...
Is ok to use a samsun galaxy tab with 1.5gb of ram mem?
Actually can't afford something more expensive...

Any advice/tip/recomendatio on hardware is wellcome!

These two look quite good together

For starters, stop typing like a retard.

Second, Deresute is optimized to run on fucking toasters. If you're using something that came out within the past three to four years, you shouldn't really have any problems running this game.

Granted, the newer stuff would definitely be able to run the game at the higher/top settings, but the game is largely playable to most non-prehistoric devices.

What a cute boy. Will he appear in the SideM anime?

maybe as a cameo with Hokuto involved

I'm looking for something that supports the 3d at good speed and preformance but not sure what are the hardware required for that.
Not a native english speaker, sorry.

Yuri, I see you

tales skits, collab event gonna happen soon.

I hope there's a moment where they try to find who is the sexier boy, Makoto or Hokuto.

What is my perfect crime? I break into 346 Production at midnight. Do I go for the vault? No, I go for the chandelier. It's priceless. As I'm taking it down, a woman catches me. She tells me to stop. It's her father's business. She's Mishiro. I say no. We make love all night. In the morning, the cops come and I escape in one of their uniforms. I tell her to meet me in Okinawa, but I go to Hokkaido. I don't trust her. Besides, I like the cold. Thirty years later, I get a postcard. I have a son and he's the CEO of 346 Pro. This is where the story gets interesting. I tell Mishiro to meet me in Paris by the Trocadero. She's been waiting for me all these years. She's never taken another lover. I don't care. I don't show up. I go to Berlin. That's where I stashed the chandelier.

>supports the 3d at good speed and preformance but not sure what are the hardware required for that.

Generally speaking, anything that came out within the past two years is good for that. Hell, even the older high end devices would also work just fine.

If you're using a Samsung though, be sure to take note of the GPU. Some Samsung devices (depending on your region) are equipped with a GPU that isn't part of Deresute's GPU whitelist. As a result, the graphics in 3D mode will look bottlenecked despite the phone's specs being more than enough to handle it at max settings.

What is my perfect crime? I break into 765 Production at midnight. I instantly realize I made a mistake. These people are poorer than dirt.

Actually, would 765 cameos be totally off the table?
While not their SideM/315 incarnations, Jupiter and Ryo did appear in the original.

Scraping your insides

Small 765 / CG cameos are incredibly likely, because the CG anime had a great number of small cameos here and there.
However, I know you mean if it is possible for an idol to show up in person. I'd say it's certainly possible, but I wouldn't call it likely.

I think Ryo will certainly mention or allude to Dearly Stars and / or Ritsuko, but that's about it. I don't expect any female idols to show up in person.

Makoto will appear as a rival unit to Jupiter along with Julia and Sae___

No no no fuck off Sae
Already in too much shit.

Aiko event yeah

She's going to the Jupiter concert and you can't stop her

my time is safe

Cute, but i'd rather just roll.

Unintended bullying.

Well shit.

Are they just for single songs? If so, that's pretty lame.

POSITIVE PASSION YEAH

Mio ranking: files.catbox.moe/910vxt.mp3
Aiko: files.catbox.moe/iucmib.mp3

>3rd event card for Mio
Mio might be someone's favourite NG at Bamco or Cygames.
I'm not complaining.

Aw yeah nigga

Dead event?

Dead event.

>Aiko
The only reason to bother with this event.

Snow Wings outfit added.

MV recording time yeah.

You're a dead event.

Which idol do you want to cuddle and sleep in bed with?

After the NG splinters, what else are they gonna do for Mobamasu units?

Damn those're sexual

NG Revival unit!

New Wave.

It's time.

After the inevitable Triad Primus event, I'm guessing:

Cute: Mellow Yellow
Cool: Dark Illuminate (Or the trio version of Rosenburg we saw at the end of the anime)
Passion: Sexy Gulity

And after those shit, it's wildcard time. Calling it now, New Wave, Sengoku Hanaranbu and Frilled Square events soon.

>paid jewels only
Guess I won't be getting these then.

>charging jewels for outfits
さ す が

I hope Aiko gets a lewd event SR

Ah fuck.

I think I would have so much trouble behaving myself if this entered my bedroom.

>paid jewels only
>on certain idols
>on a certain song
What's the point

Eh.

Call me when they release the Einjerhar, Enjin, PCS School Uniform and Samakani outfits.

I honestly don't mind the paid jewels requirement but

>For certain songs only
>And for certain idols only

The fuck Chihiro.

Haven't we learned to not try and predict shit yet?

Also
>Cool: Dark Illuminate (Or the trio version of Rosenburg we saw at the end of the anime)
if this happens and ranking isn't Ranko, I will kill someone.

Ahahaha. I didn't even notice. CHIHIROOOO

Yeah, that's the worst part. If it was at least for everyone, it would be worth it.

You went too far this time, you Jew.

Think of it as paying for 5 SSRs!

Wait, so they're only available for one song? That's an awful idea, why not make them available for every MV?

>Snow Wings
And it's a song that's absolutely terrible at that.

I don't really mind paying for new costumes but

>Select songs only
>Select Idols only

Hahaha. Nope. Fuck you Jew. I ain't bending over for you this time.

It's like paying for a shitty SSR you can only use on a single song.
I'd rather just do a 10-roll.

No, doesn't seem to say it's just for Snow Wings.
Not quite sure, though.

Either way, I think
>only 5 idols
it the worst part. $30 for that?

Well my penis was all up for it at first but all these restrictions are turning me off.

There's also units that consists of different arrangements of already voiced idols, like Monochrome Lily.

After both Kanade and Karen's story commus, I like their friendship. It was refreshing.

No, scratch that. Just Snow Wings, I think.

If they make costumes for the anime units I'm definitely buying Decoration's.

Even if it's not just for Snow Wings, the fact that it's paid jewels only and only for certain idols makes me not give a shit.
The outfits don't even look good.

Well, if it was for every idol, I would've thrown my money at it no problem, but with all these restrictions?

Go shove this StaDri up your cunt Chihiro.

What goes through her mind, /@/?

Uzuki I'll shove things up your cunt

Dicks

Truth be told, I can SORT OF understand why it's only for 5 idols. They have to make new models for every idol in the game.

But then again, it's not like the modeling team is doing that much fucking work anymore; also, it's 2500 paid jewels, you'd think they'd put in a little bit of effort for that shit.
And if it's really only for Snow Wings, that's just salt in the wound.

>paid jewels only

This is honestly not an issue for me. You want shinier and prettier stuff? You gotta pay for it.

>only for certain idols

But this here is the deal breaker. You want me to pay a good 25ish bucks just for outfits for 5 idols out of 183 ? Well fuck you Chihiro.

I mean, this is life, and people don't run a fucking Charity, but I know damn well when a deal I'm being offered is ripping me off.

It says in the announcement they'll also make some costumes wearable by all the idols.

Monochrome Lily was also named in the Famitsu issue months ago along with 142s, Positive Passion, and Dark Illuminate, so it's possible that they'll have a relatively high priority of making a future appearance.

I think that's just to future-proof themselves from making some risque outfit, and having Producers stuff idols like Nina or Kozue in it.
The song-specificity kinda baffles me though. Might as well make em equivalent to buying an SSR.

Do we know if it's song limited for sure yet? If so, these dresses are practically never going to be used

>They have to make new models for every idol in the game.

Not really. There's really just like a good dozen or so body types. And said body types are just automatically scaled to the idol's size parameters. In truth, they really just have to make a few new actual models. What will follow will just be a few adjustments here and there.

The second Famitsu "survey" that listed Positive Passion and Dark Illuminate were just by Famitsu employees, though.

>Monochrome Lily was also named in the Famitsu issue months ago
Consider me hype.

I curse the anime for getting my hopes up for Blue Napoleon.

Most inside staff probably have some say though.

Only reason I can think of as to why Aki and Karin got voices in the first place.

Sarina is like one of the most literal of whos. I mentioned how Aki and Karin came out of nowhere, but even they weren't as ingrained into whoville as Sarina.

Yeah, but it's at least an reputable source that Bamco could use as reference for "fan feedback," since we know that they're actively considering such things while developing Starlight Stage after the anniversary info dump.

Nothing definite, but the other three have technically lucked out, so here's hoping.

For some reason, they decided to model these individually.

Famitsu staff, user. Not Bamco or Cygames or anything like that.

Confirmed not Song Locked

Too bad these outfits are for voiced idols only.

They'll likely never make their way to SS.

nico.ms/sm30634012

That was fast.

If they eventually do all event units, the Evermore unit will get those at least.

But are they still Idol Locked?

I mean, I don't expect the costumes to be available to all 183 idols, but I at least expect a good 50 or so of them to be able to use it before I spend 25 bucks on it.

That makes it better. Still not going to bother with them, but at least it isn't 100% all out jew-ery.

Chihiro outfit when

when the Tulip outfits comes out you know Chihiro will definitely get paid.

Famitsu employees don't represent fans in general, though.
Dark Illuminate is a popular unit in general, and Positive Passion is the only NG's unit that doesn't have a song now. So even if both get events, it still doesn't really mean it's because Famitsu said they want it.

Welp, Ment is foaming at his mouth again.

Nice. I'll buy the Love Destiny one for sure.

Idol locked. Specific models for each idol.

Alright guys, ultimate question.

Ponytail Minami or loose hair Minami?