you did good, your friends are faggots

>do the same
>friends like it

sorry brah, looks like your friends have bad taste in cars

At least its not a purple 2 door.
p gay tho

not being into rare colorway

KYS

The 123hp 2wd version or 150 hp 4 wheel drive version?

Either way, they are probably laughing cause its literally a japanese shit box with an suv package tacked on to it.

Probably because you're single and poor?

I have 2004 version with awd (I think) and 150hp.
Girls thinks its cute, police dont give it a second glance but holy shit does this motherfucker grip even on snow and ice.
Body roll is hilarious too.
Seriously rav4´s are great goddamn cars as long as you dont have an automatic. Theyre less of an suv and more like an oversized, overweight hatchback

Because it's not a superior first gen Honda CR-V witha GS-R head swap...

>worse in every way
>superior
Ok

>CR-V

Oh man you're actually serious lmao

These things were equivalent to CuckUVs back in the day.

Compared to the shit we get now they are pretty good but compared to vehicles in their era it's like buying a Ridgeline to pretend you're a farmer

just make sure you can get the blood out

>he bought a 22 year old car

Because it's an ugly 22 year old car?

never been in one but I always liked the looks of the early rav4's. they look like they would be a blast with awd and a custom longtravel kit. 12" of travel with ifs/irs and awd would be fun as fuck inna desert, would run circles around my tacoma.

It'll outlast whatever you drive

I don't think a 22 year old rusted Rav4 will outlast a 2010 Acura TL, but stay delusional poorfag.

Lol
Enjoy burning oil hondafag

Nice assumptions

Car hasn't had a single problem @ 100,000 miles

>he bought a 7 year old honda
Lol poorfag. Enjoy your fwd shitbox.

some of the lowest effort shitposting ive ever seen

Lmao, I just ditched my car from 94
Nice to know what kind of idiots wind up with old shitty cars like mine.

>assblasted
This is low effort

Ignore him, he's a depressed poorfag who bought a 22 year old car and everyone is laughing at him. That's why he came here to cry about it.

>not slightly modding a QSD H2B kit for an H22A/F20B swap

Ya dun goof'd

I bought a first gen Xterra and friends talk shit cuase they think you should only buy American cars and it's jap crap

Well nissan is the definition of crap

They were fine until they started using CVTs

No they werent. They are known for poor electronics, bad interior quality, cheap paint, weird design choices, weak brakes, bad suspension.
They are the worst of the jap brands and always have been.

That's a funny way of spelling Mitsubishi

They are a close second

You're confused friendo, Nissan cars had better paintjobs, interiors and electronics than Shitsubishi, the only engine worth a shit from them was the 6G72 and the 4G, at least in the American market, compared against the many great engines that Nissan offered

Im not going to argue which shitty company is better.
Both are bottom tier shit.

Maybe now, but Nissan before the buyout was 100x better than what it is today, they were better than Mazda with their rusting unibodys ffs

>this is low effort
No, those are facts. I had a car from 1994. I sold it. I bought a car that can actually last now.

No, your 22 year old car will not outlast it.

Lol sweet meme bro.
Nissan has never beat mazda, toyota or honda for build quality, reliability, and overall good car.

You're fucking dreaming if you think Nissan never beat Mazda in any of those metrics

I disagree

Well then you're an idiot