Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - The Absolute Madman Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Latest:
>2.9 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=710314

>2.9 Maintenance Notice [free 6* Rank-Up Ticket]
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=710371

>02/09 Taskmaster's Battleworld
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=702793

>7 Day Check-in Event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=702799

>Valentine's Day Gift Boxes [every 4h]
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=704151

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Sq6_0Jt-cU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lady Sif is fair! The Fairest!

POWER OF THE POWER OF THE POWER OF THE EHAHA SUFFER HEH AHAHA SUFFER LIKE THAT BURN TO CINDERS CHAOTIC FLAME

Ultron buffs when?

Clint first. Also they need to fix his goddamn model.

Reminder to make sure you have 750 crystals tomorrow night

seriously tho, greg needs to change his name to kekegreg

>farmed over 600 UUKs
>only 300 bios ready for upgrade

>Moon Girl seems like an insane debuffing/cc machine + Devil Dino summon
>Karnak seems like a crit monster; hoping for ANAD uni in the future
>Gorgon with the first 45% phys attack leadership; seems like a solid Combat char
>Inferno seems like a Fire-type Shang-Chi
>Crystal seems really good all around. especially at T2
>The Absolute Madman's increased dmg to machine-type seems extremely situational and will probably be useless most of the time; his kit looks interesting, shock shield, whole buncha summons
>FUCKING DORMAMMU! 100% HP revive, heals, remove debuffs, dmg reflect!
>Inferno is soft paywall, a la Gwenpool; not really a bad thing, her bios accumulate real quick
>Elsa's uni bonus is the same but that's not a bad thing at all; fucking sexy af as fuck
>Quiet Room BB looks suave as fuck + dmg proc bonus is sweet; I was really hoping for this uni
>hopefully Kamala's uni has some neat skill swaps; her T2 looks solid for her playstyle
>base Special mission changes seem good (30 mins -> 20, with comparable rewards)
>the Hidden Route shit might make things more complicated
>patch notes screenshot completing a Special mission stage in 1:12; that's fucking long for a Special mission, might just be test build bs
>Quest Packs mite b gud; I'm curious as to how the Dormammu one plays out
>new Alliance shit is neat
>Uru QoL changes are good; failure rate is still bad
>Clea farmability might be nerfed to hell unless they increase the chances of her appearing and dropping bios, or even increased how many bios she drops
>Elsa new iframe

>Co-Op changes are good - time is reduced considerably and rewards are left comparable due to the 'no. of 4/0/40 characters owned' mechanic
The only downside to this is having to spend clear tickets to receive each reward upon filling up the bar. How many clear tickets? If you auto'd co-op every day then you'll probably be saving clear tickets. If you manually played it every day then you'll be spending more clear tickets than you were previously. But if the rewards remain consistent and are really comparable to what you would previously earn then I'd say it's worth it. Also clear tickets are now available in the Alliance store.

A lot of this update is hinging on how much things are really changed. Will Co-Op rewards really be comparable to what a full run pre-2.9 would yield? How does the bio drop rate and rewards from Special missions change/how much are they increased to compensate for the time reduction? Will Clea's drop rates be improved too? What are Quest Packs like?

what if name changer is available in the alliance store for tokens rather than shekels

>tfw my "worst update ever ... just go to hell ??? wtf i hate nm now" post on mobirum is getting liked by countless mobirum shitters
>they're probably too dumb to realise it's sarcasm
>they think I'm being legit
>I can't even edit my post because it says I don't have the ""authority""

>>FUCKING DORMAMMU!

Is he a natural T2? The method of acquisition is vague at best.

He is native T2

Though I dunno if the quest levels him or just unlocks him so you can throw mats at him

>Due to the Facebook Like Event, we are upping the normal rewards from the maintenance rewards for this update. We once again thank everybody for their effort, and we hope that these items reward you for your effort.

That's actually pretty decent of Netmarburu.

I have a Mega 6* tickets saved for this event. I'm going to wait until you fine lads work your way through all of them and figure out who's a good meme to invest in.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu

That is genuinely kind of them. Now I have a 6* ticket to use on Crystal

Lets hear your plans /mffg/
>New special mission character you will farm first
>Special mission character(s) you intend to farm next
>Special mission character(s) that can stay locked/1* for all you care
>which of the new uniforms will you be picking up?
>On a scale from 1-10, how aggressively will you focus on 6/6/60ing dormammu?

>>New special mission character you will farm first
Maximus or Crystal
>>Special mission character(s) you intend to farm next
Maximus or Crystal
>>Special mission character(s) that can stay locked/1* for all you care
I'll get them all to 6/6/60 eventually
>>which of the new uniforms will you be picking up?
Most likely all 3
>>On a scale from 1-10, how aggressively will you focus on 6/6/60ing dormammu?
Depends on how his Quest Pack turns out. Do we just need to do some shit to unlock him at 1* then rank him up like BO/HIM/Odin or does completing tasks rank him up like Strange through his Epic Quest? I think I'll take it slow since I need a new goal to work towards and keep me interested.

Same except I only have the crystals for elsa.

>New special mission character you will farm first
Crystal, will use current Shadowland selectors on her to speed up the process
>Special mission character(s) you intend to farm next
Maximus, though I'll probably end up going with whoever is the better meme if Maximus isn't great
>Special mission character(s) that can stay locked/1* for all you care
everyone goes to 6*
>which of the new uniforms will you be picking up?
All 3
>On a scale from 1-10, how aggressively will you focus on 6/6/60ing dormammu?
10, dunno if I'm willing to spend crystals to speed up the process if that's an option though

- Crystal
- Gorgon
- Probably Karnak and Moon Girl
- Elsa for sure.
- Eh, not very interested in Doormeme tbqh, so I guess a 3.

For netmable ppl who concern..just a very serious commend from me..May i know wat kind of update is it???with those kind of stupid character even with dinasour...scarlet witch n quicksilver not even in your list...y dun u put pikacu or other pokemon character inside as well???ur update are keep making marvel fans disappointed and regreat for paying this game...

Crystal until she's maxed gears
I'll roll a die at that point, don't care about the rest tbqh
see above, except maximus because he looks fun and unique. Will get around to them all eventually though, I even have hulkling at 6* because of time
Kamala and Elsa for sure
will wait and see how the quests look. Not really in any hurry though, I'd only ever use him in TL to make it a less painful mode anyways.

So how does coop even work now, as far as getting the best rewards? You basically just need to have unlocked all characters in the game at 4* level 40+ and then every time you fill the bar you get the best possible rewards?

Why are people so enamored with Crystal? She seems like a cheap knock off Wasp.

I just need more throwaway Blast for SL. If she's actually good and easy to use, I'd even T2 her.

Moon Girl is definitely my priority, maybe Maximus afterwards. The only uni I'm slightly interested to get is Black Bolt, and maybe Kamala

Needs more energy

I'll wait and see which one is the most meme of them all.
I'll most likely gravitate to who ever is blast and speed because I need more for SL.
Elsa
I hope dorm is easier to get than strange because I'm still stuck at satana quest.

Why do they keep nerfing rewards? Co-op was like the only way to get real money, and now they fucked that up too. Shit is getting irritating.

>nerf
Relax mobiretard

I'll take it

random update thoughts
>special missions
Go into the new specials with low expectations senpai. There is red text on the DD/MM changes that state the total rewards are comparable to current system. This isn't present on the special section of the notes. On top of that, the new crystal refresh unlimited time system is no doubt there to whore out the new characters and shittier drop rates to incentivise whales to drop shekels to get them all to the inevitable 4* or whatnot to get dormammu. These new characters will farm at a snail's pace, prepare your SL selectors.

>select a quest pack and complete the challenges to get a reward
the fact you have to choose one or the other to work on leads me to believe that you must choose between the new special characters (farming them at an acceptable rate via quest pack) or working on dormammu.

>hidden path
looks potentially fun. The screenshot shows a 2* obelisk from hidden route in mission #2 (of 6 presumably, if they keep that format). Hopefully this means high amounts of bio drops or 4*+ obelisks are possible from these on the highest stages from hidden path. Hopefully the tickets can be bought from the lab shop too but I doubt it.

>alliance donation/store
this whole thing looks fucked but its hard to tell if its good or shit. All we know is the first 4 (baseline and level 2, maybe 3) items and that 1 million gold gets you 100 tokens. The starting rewards are ass, 160k gold for 25 energy, or 220k for 25 clear tickets is garbage. The use of this will really depend on how many more items and store levels there are (that it uses the sliding left/right interface doesn't bode particularly well but who knows).

>other alliance shit
they don't talk about it in the update at all really, but there's more tabs in that alliance interface. Alliance challenge, alliance arena. Arena is probably shit because its pvp, and challenge might be fun if its not just the new AB score screen that we have now.

Well what else would you call it? That screenshot showed a reward of 78,000, which means the average is probably around 100,000. Which means 500,000 a day for fucking co-op.

>screenshot showed a reward of 78,000
on stage 1 of the owned hero bonus. If you're operating on stage 1 of that, you've got bigger problems than gold my man.

so you failed to comprehend the image immediately after your fixation?

>he has less than 10 characters at minimum 4/0/40
dumb cunt

So like, will Moon Girl be meme since she has a permanent summon she doesn't need to refresh unless it goes down then you'd need to only wait 3 seconds for it to return, plus it's at 120%, not strong as Cap or BB but still pretty tough

>tfw my drawing didn't get in the OP pic

feelsbadman

>> Daily entry has been reduced to 3. Rewards and Energy costs have also been modified

Wow. So if you didn't max out Dr. Strange, you're fucked.

Moon Loli

Crystal or Maximus

Gorgon, and Inferno

Maybe Ms Marvel. Because I already got unis for BB and Elsa, and getting an uni for a weak character might be more helpfull than getting another uni for a char already usefull

instantly, got 90m, 9k bam and 4k norns

>instantly
>he doesn't know how Quest Packs work

how it works?

Learn how to follow your hert, meta-shitter

>>No Limits reduced by 10 minutes, but whales can run them 5 times.

Your're so awesome Netmarble!

No ones forcing you to recharge your entries you stupid fuckboy
You complaining about the ability to recharge TL entries? To reset bio acquisition limit for story missions? You fucks are the people hating on shit for the sake of hating it. Fuck you and your toxic bullshit.

He's complaining about the 10 mins less (completely uneccessary) you eejit

but complaining about the 10 mins less is invalid since rewards will be getting buffed to compensate

That doesn't mean RNG is gonna be nice to you though

complaining about shit for the sake of complaining is what it is, there's always been RNG

>see notice from phone
>no *5 TICKET
>FUCKING NETM..
>*6 ticket
t-t-thanks

How come Dormammu doesn't get to be in the trailer?

what are the chances that gorgon is a buff package like wardogo?

opinions on maximus and dormemmu?

it's hardly comparable to WW's buff

he's in this trailer, albeit briefly. no gameplay
youtube.com/watch?v=2Sq6_0Jt-cU

Do you know this for a fact?

Should I do my specials now or after update?

Fuck off NightNurse

I was refering to the cinematic trailer. I just thought that Marvel would want to hype his arrival.

Rewards are all being "adjusted" but that doesn't really mean jack shit.

the fuck is this dormammu quest about?

>Energy Consumption and the amount of rewards will also be changed.
y'all really think rewards being "changed" would mean getting LESS rewards? it doesn't make sense for them to get reduced, on top of having time allowed reduced

inb4 fuck nm they're greedy cunts
nigga they're doing good QoL shit but all y'all pissy ass babies complaining about shit

It wouldn't be the first time they changed shit as QoL and nerfed it to the ground.

this alliance donating will start a lot of shit 2bh

>muh AB gold
cry more faggot
give me an example other than AB

Is everyone enjoying valentines day with their waifu while waiting for the update?

> to obtain the other rewards, a small fee of Clear Tickets is required.
why? they want to kill macros?

How about all previous attempts to give coop "QoLs", faggot?

>Yellowjacket’s stats have been modified.
wew

the time where everyone collectively got their panties so twisted up that they decided to not implement the system, so we could not actually see how they intended to scale the rewards?

Should we panic about epic quest, special missions and co op?

Hey, user, why did you choose pleb-tier Inhumans instead of Mad Max? What's your excuse?

its 5% lvl 1
lvl 6 might be something around 24%
add 50% dmg increase from wb strikers, plus over 40% she hulk lead and that is over 110% damage increase

no fuck off this isn't reddit or mobirum

looks like they made him more of a glass cannon, which doesn't mean much when he's 99% iframes

killing macros in the sense that you no longer have to play co-op so long to the point that macros are necessary

how much money will we need to sink in just to get dormammu?

most likely absolutely zero dollars if you have a sliver of patience, if you don't then mobile games, especially korean rpgs, aren't for you and you should quit now before you get in too deep

>soft paywall
>log in
>new quest
>get that nigga to tier 2

>20% more HP (uniform)
>x% more HP (T2)
>skill change(s) (uniform)
>30% skill damage and 25% bonus damage (T2)
>10% all speeds (uniform)
>passive heal buffed to 30% recovery (T2)
thank you for your services moon knight, you will no longer be needed

the translation is terrible on the notes, gook and chink netmarbu are best

>Dormammu removes debuff when attacking
Strange still a best I guess

Unless her Uni gives her a ton of iframes MK will probably still be the go to guy.

You're buying my new uniform, right user?

>kamala changes
moon knight on suicide watch?

I can't wait for Kamala's butt attack

They pretty much turned everything all the time sinks down, so after hot time is over we will be done with the game very fast.
It's a nice change but I'm not sure if the rewards changed are worth it.

>I'm not sure if the rewards changed are worth it.
why not? everything is getting increased to compensate for reduced entries
the only downside I can see is less chances at Clea bios dropping, UNLESS they increase the amount of bios she drops and/or made her 100% chance to appear

>tfw to retarded to understand special missions and quest stuff

Depends. It's gonna be hard to top her current 5 skill.

Macros on suicide watch?

She is keeping her 5.

Even manual play to save clear tickets on suicide watch since they'll take your clear tickets regardless.

I only used macros for co-op but if they made it so it's not a time sink anymore then I don't see the problem

Special missions
>No Limit entry reduced from 30 mins to 20 mins
>rewards increased to compensate
>energy entry increased to balance the increased rewards (now 8 per entry)
>No Limit can be triggered instantly, no need to to 2 runs to fill the bar
>each stage will have a Hidden Route
>Hidden Route will drop extra rewards, such as more bios or special gear
>Hidden Routes will be tied to Dormammu's Quest Pack

Quest Pack
>all we know is there's 2
>each Pack has a set of tasks with rewards

do people even still bleed clear tickets if they don't spend them on co-op? I thought autoing co-op was the whole reason people were bleeding clear tickets.
If you manual co-op to save clear tickets AND YOU'RE STILL bleeding clear tickets then idk wtf to tell you
also clear tickets in the alliance shop my nigga

>need tickets to open co op rewards
>less tickets
>need to buy tickets from alliance store
>can buy them with money
huh really REALLY left my thinking.

just got out of bed, how buttyblasted are plebbit and mobirium?

>209/320
>gwenpool bios
no way I'm using that ticket on this slut.

It's easy to bleed tickets if you auto everything even if you manual coop and use all your energy during hot time.
Basically as long as you're being efficient with your energy and using all of it you'll never make enough tickets to prevent the bleeding.

Because of the sudden push for him, meaning that the update is basically "INHUMANS! *Featuring Dormammu from the Dr. Strange series."

>no i-frames on kamala

still mediocre and inferior to MK
but more appealing for waifu-fags and alternative combat T2 chars

problem is most of the rewards are RNG, special missions bios are RNG too.
I'm gonna do my special missions before patch to get even closer to *6 gwen.

you mean as long as you're a lazy cunt who doesn't want to manually move their finger and press re-enter
using clear tickets for specials is understandable due to the time limit for maximum runs, maybe even for dimension rifts but that's less of a priority,
but if you're auto-ing story and other shit like daily/memory/dark dimensh then that's your fault

which quest pack is the one that needs gwen at *6. dormammu or karnak?