/wfg/ warframe general

embed embed edition
previous thread: (Cross-thread)

>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g (embed)
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22 (embed)

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png (embed)
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY (embed)
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed (embed)
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg (embed)
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/DZc7JO4.jpg (embed)
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU (embed)
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh (embed)

First for fuck RNG

I want to be triggered. please post all your luck ive been on nearly all day and still nothing better than 1 bloodrush.

i need to sleep and can no longer farm for it myself. someone please trade me Maiming Strike for an Argon Scope + various VAULTED frame and/or weapon parts you need to finish something

Buzz Kill on a galatine prime y/n

he died waiting for new content

Make me an offer

my nyx + boar offer stands if you got the shit.

Is there any hope at all in the Ogris?
I'm debating on poatating.
I got argon scope on my last torment run and two maiming strikes.

i have WAY too many parts to list, dude

i just checked and boar stock is the only part of it i'm missing. missing chassis as well, but i do have a rad relic it comes in. sorry

Ive gotten 3 Maiming Strikes today, one of which was from my 2nd solo run the last time he was up on akklad

I got 2 Maiming Strike, sold 1

whelp, guess I'm gonna have to save it and jew my way to argon scope and vaulted crap. good luck user.

could i throw in plat to compensate ;__;

I got 1 of each mod violence drops, including meme strike.

>i have WAY too many parts to list, dude
Yes, that's why I'm saying make me an offer. Take some parts that you think make up the difference between argon and maiming.

took me 39 runs. looking for a third.

:^)

I spent most of my birthday grinding and got 1 meme strike. It's time for me to stop.

pls kill me

man, i was hoping there were parts you needed, not wanted to profit off of but whatever. uhh. fuck, i dunno the prices of all this shit, its dozens of different parts. why dont you just name some of the most profitable ones because the only one off the top of my head is the price of an ember prime bp

i don't trade often

fuck off wevi, you made me buy 2 at 450 a piece off of other people

Damn, I wonder how high you can jew a max ranked one.

WIll Maiming Strike really go back up to ~1k in price? If so, how long does that typically take? I'm just wondering if I should go ahead and sell mine or not.

from the responses in the last thread I've concluded that people fear the wings of justice.

I actually enjoyed me very limited experience with conclave. Is this game not for me then?

>rank 5 mod
>getting more
you'd get less because it's a used mod

at the point that shit got to before the return, I don't think the rank of the mod really contributes to the price.

I'm currently trying to sell mine for 550-600p with no luck.

I got sort of a kick out of it during those tactical alerts. Not great, not even good really, but required more awareness than normal combat. In a horde shooter you don't even have to worry about aiming. If you're playing Warframe primarily for conclave you're just crazy, though.

>because it's a used mod
wtf does that even mean? it's not like they wear out. it's not like there's some downside to encourage a less than maxed maiming strike.

>tfw dont use use conclave unless there's event rewards

i need to sleep. one more round of violence and then fucking forget it. fuck this

Using True Steel on a Maiming Strike Atterax build is pointless, right? I should just switch it out for more an elemental/slash damage?

I'll trade your argon+ember BP for my maiming

i dont have that part!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>/wfg/ accepts dicks as payment for services rendered.
I knew we were the 2nd gayest board on Veeky Forums but when did we become the sluttiest?

true steel + maiming strike is the most efficient way to trigger TQ, but not much else. status or damage would be a better option. or blood rush, if you didn't already have that too.

Hey, I can't remember your name at the moment, but fuck you monster hunter cosplay user.
You showed your Astalos mesa and now I am pure envy since I can't fucking get the shit you made till next christmas at least.
have a decent zinogre puppy i found, if you want it, you dick.
I'm still waiting on that album of what you've done so far, dude

>true steel+maiming
>not point strike+argon scope
blood rush makes stacking as much crit as possible actually not a horrible idea because it scales compared to using argon scope on a primary which is fucking stupid, use a crit mod

I give my plat away for free. I guess I am a slut.

yo are you trying to ruin my business. I still haven't jewed my argon scope yet. shut up with that rational build logic.

bumping this one last time

a number of weapons are pushed over 100% by argon, raising the damage floor, which is a huge QoL thing for weapons like the soma which has garbage for white damage. true steal + maiming + blood rush is just doing the red crit stacking he's got a rage boner for in the first place.

Basically you can't use it for transmutation.

So is the Frost Harka skin worth buying on its own or would it be better to buy the bundle to get the sword skin too? Idc much for the sword skin but I don't want to feel like I only have part of a complete set I guess.

>equipping a new warframe for the first time doesn't activate a minor cutscene where the arsenal encircles the current frame, the whir of machinery is heard behind the metal curtain, and a fresh, unsure body is revealed
I miss Dead Space.

I spent 2 months grinding through Conclave to get all the skins, at first it isn't so bad because of the novelty of it being new, and you get matched against a bunch of noobs who don't know how to parkour so they just stand completely still to shoot at you

once you're no longer in recruit conditioning is when you have to git gud and can only play the free for all mode because no one plays anything else at that level

except for right after the weekly challenge reset or during conclave events you'll almost always get into matches with people who are also good, which means its 10 minutes of constant parkour with the total kills of everyone in the game not exceeding 20

then you have rare occasions of people just straight up cheating, get into a game and suddenly have 1500+ms ping even though you set your limit to 100ms, see people running in place, shoot them and not get a kill because the host that's fucking shit up already killed them, then you die and it spectates the host that just killed you and they're on the other side of the map where you were a second ago

not being able to play at all because it keeps throwing you into the same game you can't fully join that's a group of people boosting and the host is using IP blocking software so it just sends you back to your orbiter again and again

then you have salty players, almost everyone at the top level is only there for the skins, which means if they do poorly they have to play even longer, so if you ever do well the lobby instantly empties at the end of the match

conclave is shit and if DE sold those skins for platinum on the market I would have gladly bought them all instead of going through that, even if each skin was 50-100p

Argon Scope is the only damn crit chance mod worth using besides point strike on any rifle weapon. It'll have value just because people will want their memes.

>this is the kind of people DE puts into GoL position

Gotta love volunteer mods. If there is one thing constant in online world, it's mods being power-tripping cunts

So do I.

>Memeing Strike's price is going down already
I'm worried

Was gonna post link but have a pic.

>the price is going down while the supply increases
do you even economics?

im going to bed

itll shoot back up later

>Frost shitters

You could probably get the dude reported for this and taken off of the GoL

Atleast he isnt down

>downed while playing saryn
>against infested
>calls others shitters

>TIL you can fuck up akkad

really makes you think why this happened

What frame is this?

>Down
>On Akkad
>With a max rank frame
>On wave 1

CE and Snow Globes don't mix.

banshee

Can you please stop, or take more pictures

Post this on twitter to Rebecca and Megan, I bet this dude gets banned

>powertripping
this is not powertripping
still tweet it, but thats nothing

Now why would you want to do that for now?

fukken give me a maiming strike
I just want to go to bed and then jew someone with it in a few months
get me off of this ride

Because fuck them niggas, and fuck power hungry faggots. This would probably destroy his universe and make him quit the game. Why WOULDNT you want to make some shitter faggot quit this game?

I guarantee you we would see some forum cry post.

oh god please do this
the memeing strike salt in me needs to be diluted

I think you guys feel too strongly about this but hey... it's not as if I have a whip or anything. Do as you like.

I would post it, but im not in DC to post this, it wouldnt make sense for me to post it. I suppose I could say that somebody was too scared to post it so they asked me, a "friend" to post it

I'm a retard who can't remember anything.
How much was maiming being jewed for before acolytes came back.
Wasn't it around 1k?
Just trying to figure out how long I should be waiting on these 3 maiming strikes.

thats it. i dont need it. im done with violence

>no life every time the acolytes appear
>never drop their rare mods
>just got my first bladed rounds

im going to cry if i spent 2 days and all i got was the same 2 cards besides i god 1 fuckibng blood rush

Every fucking thread.

Look at how extended those legs are. No bend in the knees at all. Feet splayed out like a flat footed retard.
Why is this in the game?

it's ok user, you weren't meant to get it. for every person that gets 3 maiming strikes, there's another 100 that get none.

>"1 Maiming Strike, RARE, 0.67%"

>not having a long leg and flat foot fetish
this game caters to niche fetishes

>crafting random bullshit weapons I don't care about for MR
>most of them are functional, even if they're ultimately shit
>equip the Stug

What a boring pile of dog shit. I don't think I'll even be able to finish it.

where's the loliframe?

soon

banshee prime today

Due to joining this game only slightly over a year ago, the first time I saw the stug in action was during the Shadow Debt event. One of the unique enemies, the artificer I believe, uses it. And I thought, woah, this shit is strange, really stands out, perhaps if I look it up I'll find something cool?

Nope.

Maiming strike for 280 good or bad deal

it'll be back to 800 soon

Not extended as in long legs, the knees are hyper extended.
That stance would be piss poor for adjusting balance against things like pressure changes from hull breaches, melee attacks, and so on.

This Banshee needs to go back to MR0 and train from scratch with a personal trainer before even thinking of going on a mission. A huge risk to herself and any squad mates she may be with.
Unacceptable.

So good then

Both the Harka and the sword skin look really great.

Well it's time to go to bed. Guess I'll just have to be happy with my Maiming Strike from 4 runs in (compared to the the hours of runs afterwards). I wish you all luck. This grind is balls.

me too
nuking of canada when

>start looking at animation sets on mesa
>suddenly want to buy half of them
help, I don't want to pay 35-50 plat for idle animations but some of them just look great on her, better than her base.

>locked behind an archwing mission
fug

>Sold regular continuity for 25p

What are some of them that are especially eye catching?
I have some plat burning a hole in my pocket

>zhuge
>maxed point strike and serration
>moded magazine size so it can shoot 30 bolts before having to reload
>maxed firerate and thunderbolt mod
>silent crossbow literally because an automatic hand canon

feels great mane

So many of those conclave skins suck ass too. The only one I actually like is the Lex one. The akstiletto skins are broken STILL and my marelok takes colors so weirdly.

>only just noticed that the void trace table has an arm on it
>it disappears if you look at it even slightly wrong
Has it always had this arm or did they add it recently?