This is why i'm moving to Audi. Fucking BMWs have been nothing but pain and endless spending money

This is why i'm moving to Audi. Fucking BMWs have been nothing but pain and endless spending money.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Ledwinka#Volkswagen_controversy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok

Anyone who doesn't drive an Audi by now is a misogynist and a Trump supporter. It's 2017.

I have news for you, all german cars are pain and endless spending money.

>t. saw a german car once

>implying liberals have enough money to afford an Audi.
They all drive Subarus

>mfw I daily drive a 1979 chevy with it's 35 year old 350ci engine that has 170,000 miles and runs perfect

>I didnt fix a failing chain tensioner for 50,000 kilometers, its BMWs fault!

>designing shit that fails in 50k km
BMW confirmed for shit.
Subaru doesn't require a timing belt change until 100,000 MILES.

>Driving a 4 cyl BMW
You played yourself

I think it's a V8 and they're only showing one side.

Pistons give it away as a diesel

>He fell for the "240°F is normal engine temperature" meme.

I drive a Benz so you can go fuck yourself.

Some 4 cylinders had issues with tensioner rails that can lead to the chain coming off. But only if it didnt get fixed in time, which is a long time.
Even a Subi will fail if you dont replace a faulty essential part for too long.

170k miles for an old car is supposed to be much?
i drive a 2004 bmw, currently at 380k miles, no problems or anything.

I wouldn't know. I've never worked with one. murrikan here. Gasoline rules everything.

you can money shift every car you dumbass

only a german manufacturer would think timing chain in the rear is a good idea.

what is this?
swirl flaps?

>head gasket

what is it with modern BMWs and dropped valves? happened to a friend of mine as well, and it was a 4-cylinder petrol engine.

>yes, Audi is much better

Stereotypes and memes all come from somewhere. I bet you think most black people don't like KFC and watermelon and #notallmuslims too

Won't help, I had the same issue with my Audi.

audi sucks just as much

t. audi owner

E46 4-cylinder motors are all garbage. Keep away. M52TU/54 are bullet-proof as long as the VANOS is fixed.

>German cars are expensive and difficult to service
>I'll switch to another german car
God I wish I was this fucking retarded I wouldn't have to worry about life anymore.

In the case of OP's pic it skipped time first and then the valve head broke off destroying that piston before they got the engine stopped.. That's why that other three pistons and the other intake valve show contact marks. Not saying BMW's don't drop valves but that wasn't the initial cause of damage in that pic.

That is the most pathetic cylinder head I've ever seen

>actually using a belt for timing

Most subarus are chain now bud

Why is the Forester another pigfat CSUV now

Aren't those pushrod engines

Yes. They're also infinitely more reliable and much easier to get actual power out of.

If you take car memes, especially luxury car memes on a weeb board full of autistic NEETs serious it's your problem, not mine.

>bmw in charge of good flowing heads on their turbo engines

FYI diesel engines have a 'cup' in the center of the piston where swirling air collects. Diesell is injected into that same area. I believe the pistons Skyactiv engines from based mazda have a similar cup

Is that an N20?

Gasoline direct injection has been a thing for many years now.

you mean toyota prius

I somehow only just noticed. What's up with the gigantic micrometer in the back?

You poor poor fool. You think BMW's were bad? Wait till you start shitwrecking Auto Union products.

Get an old diesel Benz if you want reliability. Actually, E36 bimmers are great so long as you maintain them.

Not necessarily.

Bmw is pretty god tier actually for german reliability at least shit box wise prob e46 and before. Certainly e36 and before. Have fun with that audi. Tell us about it a yr from now...pretty sure youll be singing a different tune.

Yes, and that's why they still run.

Y'know, I never noticed that before you said it, but I want to know the answer to your question, too.

That's what you get for driving a 4 cylinder "luxury car" No wonder your car killed it's self.

not all Audi's are complicated

>falling for the cylinder jew
I'm not paying a displacement tax to fund the government

When did german automakers lose their way?

When they stopped shit cars that were good and started making good cars that are shit

STI still uses a belt.

German cars never had a way to lose. The design for the Beetle was stolen from Tatra. Tatra actually took Volkswagen to court over this after WW2.
And won.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Ledwinka#Volkswagen_controversy