Rainbow Six Siege General - /r6g/

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Galleries
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Velvet Shell is OUT
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1569348-Rank-Changes-in-Y2S1
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-1-4-2017

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/toffee_bit/status/831470419538485248
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IQ a cute

i am shit at the game

This game lacks a cat and dog operator.

Hey OP what fucking edition is this

And good job linking to the previous general you fuck

>not catdog

friggin' racists I swear

I've never ever seen someone join a match in progress. Anytime someone quits, DC's or whatever they have the ability to rejoin the match, but not once have I ever been placed in a match in progress nor have I ever seen someone join one once someone quit.

I mean why would they add a surrender option if joining ranked matches and filling it back up was intentional?

same here, yet i've joined 0-3 games like 4 times already

>reload glitch just cost me the round

who should get a elite uniform next?
im hoping that its bandit

Bandit or Jäger since both have very visible gadgets.

What is with this game putting vibrant pattern skins on fucking everything?

>7am match maker

legit felt bad for the other team

could be frost next

anyone got a screenshot of the new skin and charm?

who of you fucks is it

>take a gander at other team

Why would they ever match you vs them?

australian detected

we probably play together

>The clanfags both have atrocious ping
:ThinkingEmoji:

Would honestly love it, but changing her trap without making it either less or more visible might be too difficult for them.

post em

Surrender your heart with the Ubisoft Club Challenge. Win 5 rounds as an Attacker and get the 70% Cacao Charm. Win 5 rounds as an Defender to unlock the Enamored weapon Skin for your Y2 S1 arsenal. Check out the Ubisoft Club Challenge tab in the game for more details."

This is two reasons in one Hostage mode is bad.

Please some tips on how to gid gud.
Recently tried to do some ranked and dropped from bronze 1 to copper 5 today...

Just got out of a match with 4 russian kids that teamkilled me at spawn... so sick of this

anyone around my rank that want to queue up together?

practice

watch videos/streams of people who know what they're doing for map/game sense

That skin looks so fucking retarded

just tried the new spanismen, I like how their secondary shotty has like -5m range and jackal's smg is a laser pointer

Keep playing ranked, try to improve, don't let the retards get to you. You can't get much lower so don't worry about losing or winning, worry about improving.

And because autists pick Fuze and kill him every single time.

Add people who are good/trying to communicate, then que up with them. If you cant find people on EU servers switch to East murica, i found alot more friendly people there.

great its fucking nothing

setting a nest

>SWEET RELEASE

knock knock

who's there?

great game ubisoft

Play more casual, if you end up being ranked anywhere in copper or bronze then that means that you don't have the basics down yet.

You can learn the basics in ranked but you'll be playing against people that are around the same skill level as you and you will progress less or even learn things that work on your current level but get effortlessly blasted in higher level play.

Yep this. I played casual with friends for a good while just starting off the game and most of us placed around gold and I wouldn't even consider ourselves any bit good.

For the most part, your foundation is on map knowledge. A shitter who knows every map in and out will almost always beat out someone with godlike aim who has no idea where they are going, where people usually chill around, or how to get good angles. A good measure is knowing at the very least where every objective room is on every map without needing the symbol to guide you there.

This other tip might be a bit more controversial but learn to play aggressive before you learn how to play passive. Anyone can hold a tight corner and kill idiots rushing in. But if you start actually looking for bodies to shoot, you start understanding patterns for how people breach and how to breach yourself. I'm not saying be retarded and run in hot as Ash, but if most rounds you're just sitting in one spot you chose before the round started waiting for someone to come to you then that's largely a losing strategy. I actually do suggest watching streams or Serenity's videos on youtube to learn how to play with some measure of aggression

what sight should i go for on the F2?

Acog or holo

>Win 3 Rounds of Terrorist Hunt with GEO
>Jackal's gadget does nothing in Terrorist Hunt

iron

this is what i've been using and i actually like it

Thanks for the tips guys, i feel that, most of the time i make easily avoided mistakes. Usually caused by rushing or time presure.

Thank God it's easy. I missed the Skeleton charm because I was new at the game and too horrible to get MVP.

>this is nice challenge

Lmao they think we actually have gfs

It's better than last years skin

drone your entry, and keep going, keep an ear out for flanking

if you manage to steadily do that all it takes is aiming well or knowing when to pressure/retreat

>tfw lost like 5 games in a row now and my rank free falling
I would be fin with it if i was playing shit, but ive unironically been alot better and have topped my team for 4 of the 5 losses, it just feels bad that im getting better but keep losing

Anyone else challange page not loading?
I want to get the valentine stuff, is there a way to activate it elsewhere?

Happy Saint Valentine's Day

I've dropped from gold 4 all the way to silver 1 last season, then shot up straight to plat all in 12 games.

it can be really erratic

*notices you and blushes red*

fuck off, this is the only place where i'm not reminded of that shit
i'm sorry for sounding rude user

Damn nigga
That some OC?

>it's okay Blitz I am still considered shit too

Nay, here's source: twitter.com/toffee_bit/status/831470419538485248

I-I'm sorry user, I just wanted to share a really cute drawing really

Top 5 best attackers and defenders?
Top 5 Worst attackers and defenders?

>Top 5 best attackers and defenders
whole bunch of dlc characters
>Top 5 Worst attackers and defenders
Specnaz + Blitz

Don't trust anyone

This you?

Is Chris Evans a fucking Jojo character with that laugh or something.

anyone else having a problem loading back into the main menu after a game, just gets stuck for me

>Do well with Operator
>Next time shitter picks said Charather

is this a Jojo reference?

same here, the game just gets stuck on the loading screens

just got stuck on a table on coastline, decided to fucking nade myself

It's his iconic laughing pose.

I had two of these recently.

help guys ubi broke my game, all the loading screens are black and the game won't connect to any fucking match

Hey that's a nice skin, it would fit nice with my Ralphie skin....IF I STILL HAD IT.

FUCKING UBI, WHERE IS MY UGLY CHRISTMAS SKIN? GIVE IT BACK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No joke, upload it to Reddit under the known issues thread so they can try to patch that before the next bugfix.

>GEO still locked after countdown

UBI pls

Any idea when the new operators are gonna be availible for those who don't own Season Pass? It says they're "availible to be unlocked" but at the same time I can't actually do it.

>that guy that wants to be the hero in a match point 1v1 situation

Fuck, not again

What's your clutch operator? Doc here

This.

Probably Rook. It's just so easy to drop the bag and not having to worry about anything else. And MP5 is killer.

Try restarting your game. I just launched and it's letting me buy them.

i bet you roam with rook

Not even, I just camp.

I am so fucking glad that the standard uniform for GEO is that greenish thing with black, I fucking thought that the uniform was that cancerous orange shit all the guys had equipped for the past week, guess that was a premium uniform but I thought it was default because literally everyone had it equipped

I literally just put the game on and its still locked.

Nice, that worked for me. Cheers.

works on my machine :)

I said the exact same thing. Couldn't believe how horrible that orange uniform looked, it was fucking fluorescent ffs. Pretty happy that it's not standard.

Weird I did it and it work.

>Doesn't like to look good
I bet you hate purple too

Those orange season pass uniforms are the new Caveira skull mask that was included in her bundle, universally used by shitters and people with no taste.

It's just because FOR HONOR came out right guys? Right?

just got my first 5v1 clutch, guess the defender?

Jager, because you're a 3 speed faggot. :^)

>30 minute ban for killing level 20s

I'm going to embrace the dark side now.
Shoot Castle and Glaz in the back of the head
I shall carry shitters no more.