Previous:

I like Ike

>The Eirika tweet has the most likes
Good.

I hate Ike

cuck

Camilla a best!

Nowi is my waifu.

What exactly is Hinoka's personality again? I remember her motivations, but not her actual personality.

I like Micaiah

She rides a pegasus

She didn't have one LUL

Can't spell like without Ike.

generic nee-san character

Felicia is the cutest! She gives my life meaning! Every day spent with her is a blessing! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is my soulmate! I could never want anything more! I love Felicia!

Happy Valentines day Felicia!

>tfw I got both the cipher cards for this scene and Ike was signed
>the last cipher pack I opened was Hector SR+

Really regretting using up all my luck with almost 2 years of good Cipher pulls.

Isn't that just some random anime character in a maid outfit

Can anyone help me with her IVs? Calculator shows most of her stats as low

Happy Valentines Day to the super-sweet Sev!

You are now witnessing perfection. Worship her, /feg/.

She better be out tomorrow

Eirika is cute!

What's in it for us?

Will based Ephraim be infantry or cavalry?

No but seriously. I remember the personalities of everyone else, from Sakura being quiet and shy, but willing to help others whenever possible, to Camilla being a borderline psychopath only held in check by her love of her family and Corrin, to Takumi being a giant prick due to confidence issues like the pineapple he is.

Yet I can't remember Hinoka's personality. What is it?

Looks to be dead-on neutral.

Cecilia sucks anyways.

I kinda think Azura is alright

Eternal happiness.

Tomboy

Anakin is best lord

generic tomboy nee-san

Qt tomboy

uhhh
she's your sister

That's flat even by Fates standards.

What, did they throw her in at the last minute?

Quite literally yes. Originally the Hoshidan Onee-san was supposed to be Kagero

EPHRAIM WHEEEEN!!
i've grinded most of the spheres already and he is still not announced!

>Camillafag
>calling Hinoka a qt
you don't get to have both

>I can't call a girl cute
Chill the fuck out user

I was joking, but goddamnit that explains a lot. Any reason for the change given?

Yeah actually, they kinda just threw her in because gotta have that symmetry. God, fuck the writer.

19 hours

don't tell me to chill out
you chill out

Basically what said, it was for the sake of Symmetry with the Nohrian royals

>justification for fates' writing is literally "yeah see it's like poetry they rhyme"
Invisible Kingdom is the key to all of this. Azura is the best waifu we've ever created.

Probably just so they could contrast her with Camilla because muh flying mounts.

You finally get good taste.

True Perfection

Big sisters getting along!

Proof that huge breasts can salvage anyone.

I love Pieri and so do you!

Wasn't the writer the guy behind Elder Scrolls 4's plot if I remember correctly?

Reminder that this savage isn't wearing any panties.

Anyone got a fix for 803-3021 error?

What skills will she have?

I like Water in her supports, but then again she's basically a different character there because fuck consistency.

Just put the Brazzers logo on there somewhere.

Sieglinde will have +6 Atk when unit initiates attack
Astra
Defiant Spd
Spur Atk

>come tomorrow Ike will be the only one missing
W H E N

Change your ip and quit living where fire emblem heroes isn't released according to gamefaq

stop

So when I spend $100s rolling for New Hat Lyn , will my current Lyn be able to merge into her?

>implying that Lyn and Lyn Alter Lily Santa are the same character

Is my Robin garbage?

Probably no, she's probably a seperate unit just like other gacha games

Xmas Robin & Tharja probably counts as a separate unit too

brazzers

Still the best sprite

So does that mean we get a chance of new weapons? Killer sword Lyn with Galeforce would be nice.

Someone need to explain me how my magic damage are increased when I boost resistance.

Seriously using Cecilia to increase Nino resistance make her hit harder.

Hinoka's entire character hinges around Kamui, but that plot line is basically resolved in the epilogue so the remainder of her character is her being utterly detached from her other siblings and overall forgettable person who has more screentime in Conquest than BR.

I guess you could say that's pretty hot.

Nino and Tharja have a weapon that increases damage the more buffs are applied on them.

Nino's ability stacks all buffs onto her attack.

Nino's weapon makes any buff she has add an equal amount to her attack, with preparation an building around it you can make her do some insane shit.

Sieglinde - bonus vs. armored
Sol/Astra
Vantage
Fortify Fliers

gamefaqs is lying. I have two accounts and one of them is working so it can't be that.

Oh ! Forgot about that.
Now I understand all the OP Nino posting.

How many people get the chance to bully their many-times great grangaughter

Wrong, she'll get Fortify Ephraim.

No
Who's been misinforming you?

Any drawfags here?
Something about her and Ephraim seems off, but I can't figure it out.

>Something about her and Ephraim seems off

Yeah, they're not in the same picture.

Marth will skip his turn without attacking

Will we get Lute and Natasha tonight?

anyone else sick to death of hearing about this mobile shit and not consider it a true fire emblem game?

Not enough drugs were taken to be an Elder Scrolls tier plot desu

stiff

Hopefully not, we have plenty of foot mages and clerics already we need more Axemen and Lancemen

I'm sick to death of it, but am not sure if I should start up FE12 or finish my current Fates run.

I think I might hate Fates just a bit more than I enjoy the gameplay.

>and not consider it a true fire emblem game?

I know, right?

This game is actually good.

Remember, apparently they threw out most of what he wrote anyways. And apparently kept only the stupidest parts like slime time.

This series has always been infested with the attitude that everyone who got in later than me and everyone that likes a game released after my favorite isn't a TRUE FE fan. You aren't special.

exactly

i dont mind of people get into actual fire emblem games

At least he isn't a big dumb slut like (You)

Fuck off, I'd rather have people discussing gameplay than go back to the old shit

Still doesn't come close to TES levels of insane bullshit

Just about to start. I read the pastebin and altema but I hear things about the banner or focus changing.

Who do I start rerolling for to feel good about myself?

To me there is some style conflict going on between her face and body. Same with Ephraim.
Like their faces are super flat and stock-anime compared to the body armor which is too detailed in comparison. It's like there is two layers and the image underneath was originally a swim-suit variant or something.

This game is bringing more people into the series. Most games can be easily emulated and a lot of people are getting into the games.
Sorry to say, but just like Awakening/Fate's waifuism saved the series, this casual mobage is also saving it further due to being accessible to everyone (android/ios).

Is it bad that I self insert as femui?

How many orbs you guys at? I got 74, preparing myself for the fact that I won't get Eirika or Ephraim.

self inserting as anyone makes you a fag