nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=digimon tri

>Digimon Adventure tri. part 4 "Loss" PV2
dailymotion.com/video/x5ahqsn_digimon-adventure-tri-soshitsu-2-pv_shortfilms

>Discord link
discord.gg/0u0H6He7d5af9WO9

>Appmon Episode 18
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=897385

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945-Digimon-20th-Countdown-Ends-V-Pet-Details-Images-and-Pre-Orders

>HQ version of the new Appmon ED
youtu.be/watch?v=kjpG28Lm3Xk

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny N0 Trailer
youtu.be/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UuwxjxlYJDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Previous:

youtube.com/watch?v=UuwxjxlYJDc

First for convoluted timelines.

What exactly do Boosters do? The description says it increases the range of Attack and Defense.
Now Attack I understand but range of Defense? Are most skills either contact or AoE?

When can I get Leomon? Just beat the first Mugendramon

>Biyomon wants me to introduce it to a digimon that can fly
>not my Garudamon
>not MegaKabuterimon

What the fuck do you want from me, bird?

Go to the area right before you first fought Mugen, Go to the right path (the one with GrapLeomon) and talk with him. Go back, take the left path and talk to Gargomon, then talk with Grap again. Remember the password he gives you and go to the wastelands. Go meet the Shamanmon guarding the fort, then after a battle go left of the fort, then down the right path and you begin the third most back and forth quest in the game.
Be warned it ends in a fight with Rosemon and she's not easy.

Birdramon

They're buffs

I took Birdramon before it digivolved into Garudamon, though. Nothing happened.

The Birdramon you recruit from the Volcano.

After I free ShineGreymon and talk to Leomon, do I need to talk to ShineGreymon again? Or can I go straight to HerakleKabuterimon?

Leomon.
All so you can come right back.
The Susanomon and Dianamon quests are actually worse

Reading comprehension, user. I freed ShineGreymon and talked to Leomon. I was asking if I need to talk to ShineGreymon again, or if I can go fight HerakleKabuterimon and Rosemon.

Pretty sure you can storm the castle now. ShineGreymon is pretty much irrelevant until the post game now

>fetch quests
yeah, those suck.

You do need to talk to him again I think, maybe after beating Rose? Couldn't hurt to just pop in and talk to him before hand either, he's right there.

I want to kiss LadyDevimon and use her lap as a pillow!

>Duftmon in the dimensions always gives me 30000 Bit
>Says he is giving me a fraction of his wealth
>I can meet this fucker 6 times in a row on a single day

Did he find an oil well, after you buried him in Cyber Sleuth?

Save desu senpai

>just beat Armageddemon
So what now? I could try to fill up the field guide but digivolving takes so long.

Could use evo items to speed up digivolution, devil chips to kill them faster. There's Ex Scenarios in postgame and the side dimension dungeons. City maxed out? Prosperity maxed out?

Gather the knights and Demon Lords. Enjoy getting your Digimon to 99999 HP/MP and 9999 everything else.

>Build up your city by recruiting several interesting characters, like the obsessive CyborgDragon and his Friend/Enemy?:Jotaros fursona
>Gather the Knights of that weird Tree thing that pops up in every Game/Manga/Anime whatever
>Collect your pals from digital hell, which includes such exciting encounters such as the three stooges, philosophical Lucifer and some Koala thing that pisses of a bunny by existing
>Participate in the Shakespearean tale of love, treachery, prophecies and Sukamon
>Beat up that orange pussy who nobody likes for some reason
>Download new and exciting content, and find out how a clown and a vampire make babies, and why it is sometimes okay to decline party invitations

>Jotaros fursona
There's no BanchoRukamon yet.

>He needed to be in Post game to beat Darkdramon
>LaughingMastemonhalves.png

Where can I find DigiGreatwood? I need 20 to upgrade the Digivolution Dojo, and I want to get the ability to lock out evolutions as soon as I can.

Tree by two Goblimon in Ohguino Wasteland

Thank you

Don't listen to
Bony resort gives more. Go right when entering, and then when you hit a fork, go to left until you see the tree farm point, then go back and take the opposite path and keep going until you go around the bend

Give it time.Although Aquatic Digimon feel kinda underrepresented in recently

He beat Armageddemon, thats roughly where it starts

Just figured I'd drop this here since people seem to agree it's hard to find a fight where you don't stomp/get stomped, fighting BanchoLeomon with about 3000ish stats on 2 megas gives a pretty even fight without needing to use EXE.

>tfw he hugs my partners but not me

Why the actual shit are there pretty much no high res pictures of digimon official art?

>He beat Armageddemon, thats roughly where it starts
I beat Darkdramon before I even touched Infinity Cauldron

Ah, in that way. yeah its probably possible to get him before final boss and everything, but he is so insanely annoying without your own Bancho. I got that fucker as the absolute last, which is why he is on my list

>Not just ExEing him each day.
I mean I had nothing else to use it on when I was training for all the other enemies that at the time were hard.

>fight Mameo through Titamon
>get 108k bits
I'm gonna be a zillionaire.

I don't know if it's random or what, but the coolest shit ever is blocking an enemy's ultimate attack and having the damage be reflected back at them.

>once a day

I'm planning to get all data type mega digimon with my current line, how hard will I get fucked if there's a virus type boss along the way? Or it doesn't matter as long as I have high stats?

How exactly do I get to Bony Resort? I haven't been there yet.

Oh, I didnt mean that he was annoying in terms of combat. My Gallantmon had max stats so that was a cakewalk. I meant that he constantly demands some new shit. Had to get a leomon for the punch and sword. Later on I found out that angewomons ribbon thingys also count as scarf/cape, funnily enough

Which dimensions have metal materials? I need them digizoits.

M I know for sure has it and it's of course the easiest one.

Thanks. I might just go through all of them again for materials so I can stock up and build something new everyday. I know I need digizoits, but I can build something else in the meantime.

If anything G and Z are the easiest one because you dont need to fight the bosses to get them. P is also a good one, because the materials are in rooms before the bosses

Who do I need to kill for Dimension E?

The biggest jobber around the block. Sits in the Infinite Cauldron Core. He will also fuckin kill you

Oh...
I see...
I'd honestly rather you told me it was Chaosmon.

Grab some Utility Xs/Super Recoveries and save ExE for Paladin Mode.

My Party is Armageddonmon and Omegamon

Sorry, I´m not gonna tell comfort lies about it. This is the Digital World, survival of the fittest.. Now go out there and take him down like a MAN!

ya fucked.

Question about the digivolution items; are they one-time use only, or are they reusable?

1 time.

One time, but you can get most of them again

Alright, i was worried about the Meicoomon digivolution item I got from completing her quest.

Oh no that I'm pretty sure is one time.

>most
There aren't any you only get once is there? Pretty sure you can buy all the champion/ultimate ones and you get all of the mega and ultra ones fighting in the dimensions.

B-But eventually the other R-Royal Knights will give me the stats to beat him right?

Actually, yeah. I think Craniamon and Omegamon give you stat boosts.

You might get Meicrackmons item later repeatedly. Didnt test it yet, but Meicoomon asks for specific digimon and apparently gives you items if you them to her.

Craniummon,UlforceVeedramon,Dynasmon and Omegamon are the Digital gods of fitness and good health. and give you all the stats. Too bad they only give you 50 points in two stats at a time.(Cept for Omega who gives 20 in all). Seraphimons food is actually nice to eat for stats since it gives stuff like +150 Wis. Its expensive though

How do I catch this piece of shit clear agumon

I don't think I've seen Dynasmon or Ulforce yet.

When do you estimate tri will leak to the internet?

Don't bother

make a pick and see where he goes. make another pick. if he goes back to where he was before make the original pick again and choose something else for the 2nd pick. repeat.

next Friday.

Shit really? Didnt expect it so soon.
Anyone else rewatches the previous movies before watching the new one?

I've yet to watch any of the past Tri movies. Heck, I only finished marathoning Adventure last Saturday.

Oh then take your time, it hurts when there is nothing new to watch.

Not me. I can watch the bridge/cell phone scene only so many times before going insane.

I got over it the second time.
Tai is not a kid anymore and as a good nip he worries about japanese things being damaged

I wish there was a way to speed up time, taking a whole day to build shit sucks.

Get into the gym, if a day take more than 15 minutes your doing something wrong

training?

I would understand being depressed about your digmon shooting down a fucking helicopter, but not about muh random mobile phone.
Taichi being a pussy is kind of okay, but the reason behind it(or the scene) sucks ass.

What if his days includes visiting the Royal Knights of Fitness?

The phone is a methaphor, he is not literally sad for a phone come on now.

it's a terrible metaphor. Why couldn't it be someone getting injured or a car crash? instead we get an empty bridge and a cell phone

Because then it wouldnt be a metaphor it would be him worried about a specific person
I agree it could have been better like maybe flashes to the original movie when he finally understand the consequences of his godzilla fighting the parrot
But the phone works just fine

It fucking doesn't. If it did people wouldn't have complained as much.
random passerby getting hurt >>>>> flip phone

I mean I guess they could have had the bridge crush a bunch of people, but that seems a tad dark for digimon

Only westerners complained though.
Its a very clear and easy to get metaphor, the complaning was always bizarrre to me since day 1

It's not that people 'don't get it', but that Taichi has seen worse things as a kid. And it's not like Tri doesn't show people getting hurt because Mimi shot down a helicopter.
The phone and bridge scene were incredibly lame.

Maybe it was his favourite phone brand.

Speaking of the Dianamon quest, I already talked to Minervamon but Dianamon is nowhere on absolute zero, just Gankoomon and Jesmon, do I need to beat them or something?

She's deeper inside dummy.

It's not even leaking, crunchy releases them online the same day they release on Japanese teathers. I stil don't get how that s good business, but thank god for it

How is it bad business?

You know what this Valentine's Day needs? A Love Serenade.

But where? I went to room where Belphemon sleep mode was and nothing, is there some hidden room that doesn't show up on the map?

She is in the teleporter room, on the left wall I think

Because even if they don't pirate it nips can still get it online for cheap instead of paying for movie tickets, the same way most movies don't release on blu-ray ultill months after the teather release, but I guess digimon is just thrusting on the longtime fans that would go to the movies anyway

Name a Holy Knight Room more Useless than Susanomon, Exmon, Gankoomon and Mastemon.

Depends on how far you are. At max Stats I think any combination of Mastemon/Examon and the stat bros is more useless. Gankoomon can at least offset Experiment fuckups by piedmon

It's Valentine's Day post couples that arn't canon.

Do cringy DeviantArt Pairings count?