My girlfriend keeps telling me I should buy a sedan or "SUV" (crossovers) and ditch my hatchback...

My girlfriend keeps telling me I should buy a sedan or "SUV" (crossovers) and ditch my hatchback. She thinks all hatchbacks except the Kia Soul are ugly.

Why do women hate hatchbacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=klAbN22Kigg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill your girlfriend immediately

I hope pic isn't related

Hatchbacks are exclusively women's cars.
You may be dating a man

Idk my wife wont let me buy a GTI because its ugly. Why the fuck does that even matter?

Hatchbacks are ugly.
That just shouldn't be what drives your choice of car. Also, your girlfriend should not have any say in what you drive if it's your car.

>Hatchbacks are exclusively women's cars.

Sure thing bro

>she thinks the kia soul looks good

Your girlfriend has horrible taste. I guess that's why she dates you.

Looks like a girls car to me

>implying this isnt

It's not ugly at all. It may be reserved, but it ain't ugly. Your wife has shit taste.

i literally cannot deal with all of these shit opinions
the hatchback is objectively the best version of the WRX anyway

Iktf bro, hatchback STi is best STi

>letting your SO control your purchasing decisions

Hatchbacks are ugly with the bloat on cars nowadays. They used to look "ok."

You might as well buy a crossover which carries the bloat better than a hatchback and offers you a better ride height.

That or get a grown up car. She might be dropping hints to see if you can be a family man with your purchases.

Lol, my girlfriend fucking loves hatchbacks - easy to park, practical, fits her comfortably (she's 5'0).

She also thinks SUV's are ugly as fuck - I'm wifing the shit out of that.

But, actually, it's not. There are trade-offs.

As a performance vehicle, the hatchback is objectively worse. It either has a weaker chassis because there's a huge ass open box in the back, or it's significantly heavier because they have to add a bunch of additional bracing to keep rigidity a little closer to the sedan.

The big open space also means that droning and NVH is a lot worse since the rear seats can't absorb all of it anymore.

The flip side is that you get significantly more space. The hatch makes a better single car for that reason since you can stuff all kinds of shit in there.

what hatch do you have?

>Crossover

Why do women like crossovers so much? Every time I see a shitty driver in a crossover (which is almost always) it's a woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=klAbN22Kigg

Bullshit. There are some great hot hatches out there. The two that jump to mind are the Fords, acuras, and Subarus.

>She might be dropping hints to see if you can be a family man with your purchases.
we have a winner

Everything about this post is shit

She's right you know.

>The two
>fords, acuras and subarus

>Acura
>Hatch

In the last six years what hatch has Acura made?

she is hinting for marriage and the privilege to be the mother of your children you dumbass

i used to fuck this bitch whose dream car is a golf GTI

i don't even know why she likes it that much.

This. If you give in, that's one step closer to her deciding to keep it if you ever accidentally plant one in her. Then you'll just be another sad man selling his fun car on craigslist because "I have a kid on the way and I need something roomier. My loss is your gain!"

My sister has a Kia Soul and now my mother wants to buy one.
They are so ugly.

every girl seems to like VWs. golf's especially when the new beetle meme died down

maybe cos it's 'euro' brand and it's the car equivalent to them as buying expensive designer handbags

just about every other girl i know doesn't really care about cars at all, yet this one singled out a GTI as being her dream car so i just thought it was odd

>woman having any opinion about cars

I bet shes the kind of slut that would DD a Tahoe without having the need for one

i.. i just can't, why would you care? why would she care? it's a means for transport how can you be such a tool?