Which ancient Roman was the greatest buttslut?

Which ancient Roman was the greatest buttslut?

All of them

Venus

founded a boipucci cult over his ded boitoy

Pffft, amateur.

Cucked the Emperor, outfucked the best whore in Rome, volunteered at a brothel in her spare time. Tried to lead a coup, ended up ded.

If your favorite rectum raider isn't Hadrian then you're wrong. The dude went around building cool shit, pushing boys shit in even deeper, and then nearly exterminated the Jews.

>She excelled in raising a laugh by being slapped on her puffed-out cheeks, and used to uncover herself so far as to show the spectators everything before and behind which decency forbids to be shown to men. She stimulated her lovers by lascivious jests, and continually invented new postures of coition, by which means she completely won the hearts of all libertines; for she did not wait to be solicited by anyone whom she met, but herself, with joke and gestures, invited everyone whom she fell in with, especially beardless boys.

>She never succumbed to these transports; for she often went to a supper at which each one paid his share, with ten or more young men, in the full vigour of their age and practised in debauchery, and would pass the whole night with all of them. When they were all exhausted, she would go to their servants, thirty in number, it may be, and fornicate with each one of them; and yet not even so did she quench her lust. Once she went to the house of some great man, and while the guests were drinking pulled up her clothes on the edge of the couch and did not blush to exhibit her wantonness without reserve. Though she received the male in three orifices she nevertheless complained of Nature for not having made the passage of her breasts wider, that she might contrive a new form of coition in that part of her person also.

>She frequently became pregnant, but as she employed all known remedies without delay, she promptly procured abortion. Often, even on the stage, she stripped before the eyes of all the people, and stood naked in their midst, wearing only a girdle about her private parts and groin; not because she had any modesty about showing that also to the people, but because no one was allowed to go on the stage without a girdle about those parts. In this attitude she would throw herself down on the floor, and lie on her back. Slaves, whose duty it was, would then pour grains of barley upon her girdle, which trained geese would then pick up with their beaks one by one and eat. She did not blush or rise up, but appeared to glory in this performance; for she was not only without shame, but especially fond of encouraging others to be shameless, and often would strip naked in the midst of the actors, and swing herself backwards and forwards, explaining to those who had already enjoyed her and those who had not, the peculiar excellences of that exercise.

>She proceeded to such extremities of abuse as to make her face become what most women's private parts are: wherefore her lovers became known at once by their unnatural tastes, and any respectable man who met her in the public streets turned away, and made haste to avoid her, lest his clothes should be soiled by contact with such an abandoned creature, for she was a bird of ill-omen, especially for those who saw her early in the day.

>especially beardless boys

omg

I'd totally part with her.

*Party

Elagabalus

fucking liutprand lmao

I hate being a rabid saucemonkey, but am I the only person who didn't see a name in this?

I believe its Procopius on Theodora. Not sure though.

This is correct. The Secret History of Justinian by Procopius.

>Procopius
So it's all scandalous libel, I take it?

I should spend more time on Veeky Forums

You really think someone would do that? Just go to their escritoire and write lies?

She was such a dumb bitch like holy shit how stupid can you be

Lucius Aemilius Paullus got fucked in the butt by 50,000 men.