/mbgg/ - Mobage General #654

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #compass, Tagatame.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

andapp.jp/apps/5641497726681088
docs.google.com/document/d/1ZtKO2fidjaKRdK37SERICrVmntWCWKofy0WgkUxAPiU/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LBXHPzAjHPQuEkVd-mo2BgoD37DOvTVOZ_-Vuw0u37Q/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=bfvkgZR-xJ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Machi fix.

>Shadowverse still in OP

This OP doesn't look very Valentiney

I don't play AG, but I love how the girls are all nice and meaty in all the right places.

Shit I forgot to remove that

Valentines was yesterday and last OP was valentines so I wanted to try something new

Shion's card is just perfect

Cumulative log-in challenge starts for Mermaid Haruka, now that Valentine's is over in Japan.

Miyaka's cool sword pose

Christ god almighty that armpit

The weapons are the best part of this. They looks so sleek and beautiful, when compared to the old weapons which looked like fucking clunkers.

5* guarantee soon, and extra login junk for Raramagi.

I especially love Shion's Lance

I'd prefer a cool one handed spear character but Shion's lance is great too.

>2,500 gems gone.
Was hoping for Forcas or Sakura, but this is nice too, she's a ninja now.

Darling~

>DC maintenance

New raid confirmed. I hope she has a big ass.

Anyone else underwhelmed by the effect of the Valentine's chocolates in BHGS? They hyped it up like something really special was going to happen, but all we got were single still images of texts from the girls to sensei about the chocolates; not even voiced. They did give a huge boost to event points, but it only lasted for the day.

I want to bully this cute rabbit

Ren looks like a caring wife while this girl looks like perfect bully material.

well something's happening

>Valentine's
Valentine's is over

Yeah, I expected they'd be voiced at the very least.

How big was the bonus? I didn't even notice since I'm long done with points.

beard man skin actually available I guess

Oh god it really was water. I am so fucked. I have no good leaf units.

doesn't look like a raid to me

Im still mad people didnt vote for the panties-exposed skin

She apparently has a slide taunt like Hades

Hope you lads didnt fodder your unwanted 5*s, looks like a system for sacrificing them to get random other 5*s
I wonder if it'll let you use evolved 4*s in place of 5*s

Too soon to be another raid, give it a week or two
they're also adding a grass character so we dont know if the next raid is water of fire yet

oops, meant to say she has taunt reflect like hades

Did some singles throughout Valentine's Day and got a Mimi.

It was nice having messages from the other teachers. But this year's valentine's has been a disappointment overall.

But now that it's nearly over, we have leaks to look forward to and Story 3 starting.

Due to being busy, I only had maybe half of the chocolates in the dorms, but that was enough to double my point gains from 25k to 50k with helpers.

Thanks, I ended up pulling Rosa myself.

I would have been able to 6* her immediately if I didn't skip over Sage's event quest a few days ago thinking I'd never need her since she was listed as only being used for evolving a Rosa I thought I'd never have.

724221882 is my ID as well for anyone else that plays.

>Im still mad people didnt vote for the panties-exposed skin

Got any pics?

I think just the teacher ones from co-op boosted points.

With just the three of those, plus an event weapon on helper and on one of my girls, I went from 10k a run to 25k a run.

Didn't actually test with the rest of the chocolates out to compare, though.

BULLY the rabbit

you gotta lay off the panties man

is there some english wiki or discussion regarding characters and some bosses

im getting my ass kicked by the light healer boss. have to wait until i 6 star and max lvl the event fire character to see if he makes a difference vs her

whelp, only just realised #4 wasnt actually panties but just heavy crease lines around the crotch
what a shame

>no bras

This one is better.

thread's been fairly fast
last thread didn't even involve some massive attention hogging update I don't think

The only way to level up your units in Alchememe is completing missions?

Use apples. Unit status screen has four buttons on the bottom right

What a nice picture. From what game is she?

Alright, went to dorms to check if there's exact boost info and while it wasn't in the description it's still active. Rabu pawaa bonus is 4,9 with all the choco.

Handy if someone's still not done.

S4 equipment can spawn in the port. This is the first time I've ever seen this.

Maybe it's because I just bothered to clear Bure 7-2 yesterday.

As far as I know of, there isn't.

Profile TLs by a great user that always gets lucky in gachas

Agatsuma Ren

Height: 165 CM
Hates: Being alone

Born in Hokkaido. A girl who believes anything can be accomplished if you give it your all. One who acts before thinking and doesn't sweat the details. A very easygoing and relaxing girl.

Teacher ones boosted points ever since they were available, +10% each. The point bonus from girls' chocolates should still be active until the event leaves.

Huh, guess I could have finished a bit sooner.

Oh well, too late now.

Momoi Hina

Birthday: November 16
Height: 146 cm
Weight : 41kg
Hates: Having an empty stomach

Very straightforward and honest. Surprisingly gutsy too. Always bullied by her fellow friends, she's made to do the cleaning and chores. Her special skill is being a very economic bokukko.

Forgot Ren's birthday, its July 25 and she's 47 kg

qurar

>by a great user
Unless you're praising yourself, they're not user.
Anyway, Hokkaido girls are nice.

>bokukko
She uses boku to refer to herself. Basically a tomboy.
They're both cute, might almost want to start playing.

>Unless you're praising yourself, they're not user.
I didnt do them and no one likes namedropping so I left it as user

Is it good

>Name literally means My Wife Love

story in alcheme is too long. i just want my part 3 shards

Nice meta FEbabs

Reminder that Alternative girls is on PC now so no emu needed if you cant play it on mobile

andapp.jp/apps/5641497726681088

Just robin it

>mfw spent all of my coins on previous gacha
>Probably wont get even 200 coins until Valentine's ends
And I spent passes on what I later rolled anyway, so I have 50 less coins than I could've had. Really hope that Valentine's goes to black market passes shop.

>level 40 5* +Atk Robin doesn't one-shot them
I want to die.

RIP
Should have brought more robins

Also, do you get anything if you trash bin your furniture? Like passes, or coins? Or you just delete them?

Holy shit is that a nippl

In destiny's child are slimes the only special unit?
I know you use slimes to level up, are there any units that give + to a monster or give more onyx?

What game

She's just happy to see you

少女前線

Nope

>Alchememe
>last gems I can gather
>roll for Zain
>Seda
>Miuna...twice
Ok, that's it, I'm sticking with the new Autima account, fuck getting Kanon at least I have great units there

>Roll my 200 coins hoping to get UMP45 skin
>Actually got it on my first roll

It feels good when your girls love you back so its mutual love instead of a one-sided crush

Isnt Zain obtainable from the end of month ticket? Whats the rush?

Also for people that know, do monthly login rewards reset with the month or can we continue to get them if we started in the middle of a month?

I started last month when UBW was still running, and go my 28 days login ticket just fine last week.

>Didn't get QZ95 costume in 500 coins
>Didn't get 56-1 costume in ~600 packets
At least I got a HG costume dupe for that 1 black market pass

Now all I need to know is, is the co-op stage for Autist MA weapon hard? Would any of the anons here be able to carry me just long enough to get it at it's most basic form?
My problem with the ticket is exactly what you said, I don't know if I can even get the ticket and I really doubt it. There's also the added fact I used only around 3k on the new account on the discount draws and some single-rolls right after finishing the tutorial, as opposed to main account where I wasted around 10k for not exactly stellar units, except Kudanstein and Sheena but new acc has her as well so I'm not losing out on best girl
It's autistic, I know but I wouldn't be able to enjoy the game knowing I had easy acess to some of the most retarded units and missed them
Ok that changes a lot, might stick with both accounts for the time being in that case just to see what will happen with the ticket

I still need some help here, who should I get with my panel ticket?. (These units + Arber)

And how am I doing so far?
Feels like I wasted too many gems by rolling for both gold bar gachas and all 3 collab steps. Dont know if my units are good enough to carry me for a while.

Chloe's a good tank but outdated 5*
Abyss Yomi might be good with her first job being a ranger, but you'll likely replace her soon
The first girl you got there is great from what I heard
Spica ia apparently great as well
Hazel's good
I know nothing about the rest, best I can do for you is relink something another user posted
docs.google.com/document/d/1ZtKO2fidjaKRdK37SERICrVmntWCWKofy0WgkUxAPiU/edit

Best way to get money in BGHS?

Spica is a great light lead so you could get Suzuka as another light DPS. I'd highly recommend spending $1 to ticket Zain or Autima though, both would help tremendously at the cost of being a >guy

>looking for something more simple and casual to play while waiting for maintenance of my main games to end
>download cute looking arcade fishing game thinking its perfect for what I want
>turns out to be another massive time sink with gachas, team building and raids

God damn it.

Expect some free energy in #compass starting from the 22nd as part of their TV ad campaign. I think it will be distributed over 8 days and you should get a total of 20,200 energy by the end of it.

Happy Valentine's Day.
You're a big guy

Have a look:
docs.google.com/document/d/1LBXHPzAjHPQuEkVd-mo2BgoD37DOvTVOZ_-Vuw0u37Q/edit

Curiously, what evolvable 4*->5*s do you have ?

yeah I ain't getting it this time then, gotta hope for a rerun

Coins?
Coin daily with coin girl link and any coin boost specialty cards you can fit within that.
I usually transform with rod and do charged attacks. Pretty boring but kills more effectively compared to watching actives finish.
Coin daily was yesterday, so you're going to have to wait for Friday and the weekend.

Some of the later stages get pretty tough as well

What does gold job11 mean? Is it something differant than having mastery bonus?

I used the ticket on Hazel because someone suggested that here.

I plan on getting Zain with that end of month ticket thing hopefully. I was considering getting Arber but then I rolled her from valentines and I dont know if Veteru would still be useful if I plan on getting Zain later so I have no idea who to get now.

Here's my 4*''s

Dragon Genesis seems to happen often enough at least. Like 1-2 months apart ? I know they reran it up to chapter 5 last month too, but they were rerunning almost everything last month.

Probably the border around the character's portrait. At job lvl 11 it's a distinct shape and golden.

Close to finishing the DC fiesta. The only thing holding me back is evolving a bunch of 4*s to 5*s. Dont know how to max characters to 40 quickly.

What game?

So these are the best 4* I have.
Considering evolving Fenrir and Trap boy to 5 star, any others i should invest in?

Chuck a couple in your team and auto for hours on end

>New scooter event
>850k points after first one with 165 team cost
>Last reward is 7.2m
What the fuck, how do you cheese that so hard, went in with normal light team but I guess it's too slow?

youtube.com/watch?v=bfvkgZR-xJ0

You need to beat the second one.

In case you're getting the wrong idea, the 28 day login ticket is a roll ticket not a select ticket.

You cooould skip Veteru, if you can secure Zain, though Veteru at 65 is still going to out-tank Zain until Zain gets all his jobs and that's going to be a very long term thing without cash. It just so happens that Zain is also a freaking killer.

Looks like you have a good support lineup waiting in your 4*s too, so you can just properly build them. You'll want to invest in Rofia(bottom right water girl in first page) quickly at least.

Suzuka doesn't sound like a bad idea if you rather not go for Veteru or any dudes. Just be sure not to over-invest in her Samurai job and wait for Ninja.

So in the end it'd come down to Veteru or Suzuka? Which one would be better overrall?

Running him with my all fire team or working/building an all Light team with Suzuka?

He's a tank for any team, not just fire.. You don't need mono-ele for everything.

I've been stuck on a mono element mentality for too long with all the games I've played forcing you down the mono element type thing. What team should I be running for most things if I don't have to force myself to run mono then?

And who else should I prioritize/invest in from the 5*'s? Is that necromancer girl worth investing in?

>I've been stuck on a mono element mentality for too long with all the games I've played forcing you down the mono element type thing
It's okay user, calm down, this ain't Granblue
>What team should I be running for most things if I don't have to force myself to run mono then?
From everything I have gathered so far you just run your strongest setup unless the typing of the enemies on stage calls for a change, looks like this game is more about having characters for each situation as opposed to having be-all end-all team
Mind you I'm just a beginner so I'm not sure if that's right