/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #474

''Under The Stars'' Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/11965358
strawpoll.me/12158769
strawpoll.me/12253094
strawpoll.me/12253109

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=aKpl827gQYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=W2w3H_oLSIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that it's always okay to cry.

Max is #1

Happy Valentine's Day for everyone that cares about it.

Well, those would probably not be here right now.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Is Kate alone this valentine's day?

BFFs, Pirates, Partners in Time & Crime & In Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Kate is dead haha:)

>friendly reminder that turning off your game is the confirmed canon ending

No she isn't haha:)

Chloe is #1

Nah. Her and Victoria are going out to dinner and a show. Probably some musical.

Wonder what they are doing for Valentine's Day. Maybe Chloe made Max a nice dinner, Max got Chloe whatever sweets she likes, they went for a walk through the park as the sun was setting, and then went back to their place for a nice bubble bath complete with candles and rose petals (Dorks!)

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
KATE MARSH'S VA IS A LESBIAN AND HER PARTNER IS A BROWN MUDSLIME

BUILD THE WALL

Why didn't Kate get a Muslim gf?

Delete this right NOW. Kate is not for dirty digusting muslim hands. Kate is for my pure and loving white hands.

Doesn't look like it to me.

hello muhammed

>dayabraham_lincoln
>Gayanne Hutton
lel

Please don't think the VAs are the exact same as the characters they voice. It's silly.
They may have put some of their own experiences into the role, but they are their own person.
If Dayeanne does have a gf I hope they're cute and happy together. Though the only words I see are "lady best friend"

Open borders to Kate's pussy. Women only.

Dayeanne was pure and not for muslims. Now it's over. I'm going to do something about this.

You will regret this.

These disgusting muzzies are going to wish they hadn't come to my country.

>I'm going to do something about this.
Become a billionaire and color your face orange?

t. mudslime

I want /pol/ to leave.
Browse whatever boards you want but keep them separate. /lisg/ is /lisg/.

Reminder that Nathan is a VICTIM.

Primarily of his own actions

>/tumblrgeneral/ supports interracial relationships
hm, really fires up the neurons

We support loving, supportive, mutual-feeling, and cute relationships

except ones that involve diluting the masterrace

You are aware samesex relationships do not result in children, right?
I know /pol/ has little experience with women, but holding hands doesn't suddenly produce a child.

really makes you think. discussion about the VA and personal opinions are fair.

Happy Valentine's Day /lisg/

her touch is stained now. her very essence is impure. children are irrelevant, her skin is unclean.

They have been removed in the past (sometimes). But it's important to make the distinction between characters and VAs if that kind of discussion is going to take place in a serious capacity.

Y-you drew that user?

Look at her hands and tell me you do not see the impurities and unclean.

Hella cute! Max is confused at first but realizes and rallies her confidence.
Max is obviously waiting for a kiss- so give her what she wants.

Happy Valentine's Day, QTori!
And to the rest of you, /lisg/!

She made out with 10 dudes at a vortex club party, which is pretty racially diverse for a club.

Also she tried to commit suicide, which is a sin

Impure and unclean and irredeemable. Disgusting creature born out of sin.

Yep :3

I know you are but what is she?

Well done poyo~

Is good! Well done!

Whatever you say Nathan, go back to listening to whale sex and leeching off your father

Having another drug induced existential crisis, Nathan?

I only support one relationship.

Cute!

You did well. Thanks for all the Pricefields.

Happy Valentine's to you too.

By "capturing her innocence" just like your sugar daddy Jefferson, you sick fuck. Go summon another storm shaka bra

So.. I did a thing :/
youtube.com/watch?v=aKpl827gQYQ

That's hella amazeballs.
What software did you use?

I really love the colors of this. I can't help but think they're sitting in an Aquarium by one of the huge tanks.
Any minute a fish, or even a shark, will swim by

>Start watching
>Oh wow the scenery looks awesome and Frank's playing a heartfelt song
>Listen to the lyrics more closely
>Start laughing
Fucking great job Joshi. Would love to see more animating in the future if you have an interest in them.

I wish someone did some animating with Frank and Rachel hanging around the RV or something.

>no beans on the table
One job, Josh.

Still cool. A... different approach to a Valentine's tribute. I guess many of us are alone today, like Frank. Well, or with people (or animals!) we love platonically.

lol.

I do too. It's actually my favourite piece of QTori. I'd also mistaken it for an aquarium originally, but they are in Chloe's truck, the light source is a street lamp, and it's snowing outside, so the window is fogged! You can actually see a little build-up of snow there.

Thank you :3
I use Blender for everything I do. The camera shake and the light leak at the end scene I added in Hitfilm in compositing.
Thanks!! I do want to do more to practise it and maybe turn Tales from Arcadia Bay into a series, but it will be published irregulary because my focus is on other projects mainly and I still have that shortfilm to finish :'D

>No beans on table
Did you not hear Frank singing the Beans Blues about his loss of legumes?

I do kind of see the snow now. A nice scene. Cuddled together in the truck cab with the heat on and some music playing.
I still like the Aquarium idea though. Probably my ideal Pricefield date.

O FUG!
I just realized, you're (or were) Eggplant! I didn't pay attention to the channel name and then checked what other videos you posted. That was a slow moment for me.

I did hear the Beans Blues. ...I guess the beans should be spilled on the ground, then.

I also liked the aquarium idea. But now I'm curious, why would it be your ideal (Pricefield) date? Do you like ocean creatures a lot

Yeah. I like the sea. The openness and mystery of it, and the creatures that live in it. Specifically all the awesome kinds of sharks.

So I'm kind of reflecting my own likes onto Max and Chloe in that small way. But I think they'd appreciate it too. Every aquarium I've been to has had really neat lighting ranging from bright and clear to dark or eve funky colors. Lots of good opportunities for Max to take shots. Plus Chloe can see some real sharks (Just think of a picture Max takes of Chloe, in a dimly lit area like what I assumed was a tank, looking through the glass in awe and gazing at some Sand Tiger shark or something).
Plus Max gets to see some cute stuff like Otters or maybe Penguins. Or just watching the Jellyfish gently hover and float in the water.
I think it'd be a good day for them.

That does sound like a great date.

It's sad then, that just like in Arcadia, the diversity of life in our oceans is dying off. I feel for all the beauty that's lost, coral reefs most prominently. One day, aquariums may be the only system in which we can see some of these creatures...

On a happier note, Max and Chloe are totally on a Valentine's Aquarium Date RIGHT NOW!

It is a serious problem but I think overall life in the Ocean will prevail. Biut that's not a topic very fitting for here so I'll leave it.

Maybe they are there now!
Also poor Max having to sit through Shark Week while Chloe sits glued to the screen whenever she's home during those days. Chloe makes it up by giving Max free pick for a few of their movie nights.

If /lisg/ is into games that make you feel sad, I would suggest Yakuza 0

I got misty eyed a few times, although it didn't leave me an emotional wreck like LiS did

Chloe is into science, and she likes water. And blue. And sharks. And the freedom of the great wide open ocean. Maybe she studies marine biology, and one day, she and Max go on a big trip. Max takes a course on marine photography during her studies, and they work together studying, researching and raising awareness, helping preserve oceanic wildlife from there on out!

Or something else entirely! They can do everything together, really.

That sure is a lot of deleted posts. Glad to see janny is as retarded as before

>Not suggesting To the Moon and Steins;Gate
You messed up

The (second) most badass Marine Biologist!
That would be a cool field for her to get into. But I ultimately see her ending up working as a social worker or counselor for teens that are in similar problems she used to be in.
But maybe marine stuff could be a hobby for her where she spends some time diving and Max photographing. It would allow them to have a boat.

Trust me, what was deleted did not have value.

*boop*

*boop*

My teeth! Too sweet!
My heart!

Cute

>tfw no Kate gf to talk about abstinence and faith with this valentine's day
brb jumping off a roof

Here Katefriend, I give you fresh content on this special day.

That is a really nice image. Very peaceful.

Kate is probably on a date with Warren right now.

Bare feet on grass in summer fields under the shade of a tree, reading a book. Some of the most peaceful moments of my life spent like that.

The only thing it's missing is Alice by the tree!

So I'm relatively new to the series and I have to admit, I came for the QT 3.14 girls, and stayed for the story. Just finished episode 2 and I must say, I disagree with the rap that the game is "Life is SJW" as the memers say. Yes, my main criticism of the game is the dialogue at times can be shoddy, though for the most part use of slang does add to the atmosphere's charm, and some plot devices seem cheap to me. I feel like I'm playing "Don't get murdered by Eliot Rodger" simulator.

That all being said, the game is charming and it makes you really care about some of the girls.

Reading your short intermezzo of a review was quite the wild ride.

Do finish the game, and come back to talk more if you want. Don't let the memers fool you, this game has a very special place in a lot of people's hearts. As do above all the characters. It is a wholly unique, touchingly intimate and valuable experience, and a well-crafted world, its enchanting atmosphere and intricate scenes, housing even more well-crafted characters, and an intriguing story, despite its flaws. It grows on you in ways you wouldn't believe.

Well, it does not grow close to everyone. And it's a personal experience altogether. And the finale evokes very different responses especially. You'll have to find out for yourself.

When Kate was standing on the roof I was pretty invested, I'm naturally a very protective kind of person, so seeing her distressed like that hit hard. I haven't felt that kind of way since I saw that one movie about the Dad living in the woods of Washington who took his kids to their mother's funeral against the wishes of his father-in-law.

Maybe Alice is IN the tree. Sitting on a branch and look out over the view. Occasionally peering down to see what her mother's up to.
When it's time to leave she'll scurry down so Kate can pick her up and they can go back home.

I never had much problems with the dialogue. It was silly but became sort of endearing. and it was consistent.
The only real issues I have are later on in the game . But I won't spoil anything.
Just pay attention and enjoy and the game!

These characters have a strange, rather un-video-game-like authenticity to them. "Even" Kate, despite her little screen time. It's easy to get endeared to them, and care about them.

The game obviously has a lot to offer, but the general now is mostly still around because people care about the characters, want to see them "live on" in a sense, which is what we do here, collectively summoning upon the game's, but most of all, its characters' spirits. So to say.

Now get out of here before you get spoiled! See you then, perhaps!

That is very possible. I'm not sure bunnies can climb trees, but I have this sneaky suspicion that Alice is secretly also Super Alice. As such, she can fly...

I wanna kiss Alice on her forehead and stroke her behind her ears until she falls asleep in my lap, then put her into her little bunny bed so very gently that she won't wake up!

Did Warren get Kate anything for Valentine's Day?

No, but he got Max a cringy Planet of Apes t shirt.

It's somewhere in the laundromats trash bin now

I don't know. Alice and Super Alice look entirely different.
Like Super Alice where's a mask, Alice does not. I always thought deep down Super Alice was Chloe.

*Planet of the Apes, fuck myselfie

Max would probably dig that kind of shirt, but it may be kind of weird to buy your friend something for Valentine's Day when she already has a girlfriend. Warren should buy Brooke something instead.

Chloe comes home with some flowers for Max. Max was just finishing getting dinner ready. Chloe makes dessert.

I want Vampyr to be a horror comedy like What we do in the Shadows, with Max, Chloe, Rachel and Kate as vampires in a flat together.

youtube.com/watch?v=W2w3H_oLSIU

I want this now too. Great.

>"Chloe, you are cool Vampire but you haven't done the dishes in five years"
>"It's hella nice to hear I am cool"
>"This isn't a flat meeting about you being cool, Chloe"

Thanks user!

Me? Super Alice? That's absurd. She wears a cape.

Kate is Viago, Rachel is Vladislav, Max is the new vampire Nick.

Petyr is Joyce.

VampireMax wanting to do the thing with VampireChloe that they do in the shadows.

Quite right. Maybe you could get pictures of Super Alice to prove it's not you!

That drawing style is kind of creepy.

What are Alice and Lisa doing for valentine's day?