Can anyone hope to compete with the Tony/Chrysler broship?

Can anyone hope to compete with the Tony/Chrysler broship?

>inb4 paid reliability surveys
>inb4 fake reliability anecdotes

Ruined the Jeep name with the Compass, Renegade, the new Cherokee, etc. I am actually pretty excited for the Wrangler pickup and the return of the Wagoneer, but I've heard that production for both of them is delayed. Plus Dodge and Chrysler can't build a popular economy car for shit, but bless them for the Demon

At least the new Compass/Renegade are 4x4. The old Compass and Patriot were shitty crossovers, man Cerberus management sucked.

I still don't understand why they are making Renegades and Compasses though, they seem redundant.

pretty much everyone since they are the least reliable cars being made these days

>discontinued
Lmao

I think the Renegade is subcompact like the EcoSport and Trax.
Compass is compact.
Cherokee is midsize.
Grand Cherokee is full size crossover/midsize SUV.

shit build quality sinks FCA. Also, they don't even own Ferrari anymore

But imo Jeeps should be built and designed in America. Look at how simple any Jeep was until mid 2000's where they went all over the place. They had some many cars that got discontinued, like the Patriot and Liberty and Commander. They should have just kept it simple with the Wrangler, Grand Cherokee, and the XJ Cherokees. Not crappy Fiat built CuckUVs

Fair enough. The girl SUVs are kind of an necessary evil I think. They sell well. The new Cherokees seem to be selling well too but I haven't seen numbers.

Wranglers are always going to be a bit of a niche vehicle.

I will admit that FCA probably has the coolest lineup available among all manufacturers.

>tfw you discontinue your meme car several times because you can barely give them away

Almost would like to get a jeep solely because the wrangler still offers a manual transmission and manual shift transfer case

Yeah, it'd be a cool car to have but I'd only really need it in the 4-5 months a year that it snows. Driving it on the highway would be a waste.

I'm glad they're still being made though.

>make objectively best production race car
>rich plebs don't buy it so it's a bad car