Oh wow these McLarens and Ferrari are really expensive and everyone already loves them

>oh wow these McLarens and Ferrari are really expensive and everyone already loves them
>Guess I'm gonna be a dipshit hipster about cars and tell everyone how much I love fucking 80's low budget shitboxes!

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

Contrarian viewpoints are loved on/o/
The autists will do whatever they can to separate themselves from "stupid normies" even if it means jerking over the most bland and boring shit boxes known to man

It goes as far as some faggots literally claiming they'd take a stock miata or crown vic over a 911 gt3 or huracan etc

But a stock Miata has so much more SOOOOOUL!!!!

Nice pic, OP. Your thread's shit, though.

t. busrider

No, I drive a '95 Honda Del Slo.

But I'm not a total "WOW HONDA SO MUCH SOURU DESU!!!" idi/o/t trying to be special by claiming that terrible old shitboxes are somehow better than modern high tech cars.

People who admire unattainable sand nigger tier cars are absolute cucks, they are almost as bad as car spotters.
I understand it tho if somebody is interested in a car like the 918 because of it's engineering.

>People who admire unattainable sand nigger tier cars are absolute cucks, they are almost as bad as car spotters.

Yeah, better admire that 1982 Ford Fiesta because it has sooo much sooooul and it's all analog and sounds so warm and handpicked in Columbia. Oh wait that's vinyl and coffee. Other popular hipster shit.

Lmao the level of delusion from poorfags is unreal
Hilarious you took an opportunity to project your sexual fetish as well Roflmao

I don't even know what you are talking about you fucking amerilard.
I'd rather have an old m3 or a nice sporty 90s nip car, modify it to my tastes and have fun with it than have some faggy lambo or ferrari that I associate with sand niggers and the turks here in Germanistan wearing their faggy merch. Stay tasteless americuck

Veeky Forums is a mostly tasteless board

it gets painful sometimes

you're on Veeky Forums, people have contrarian views on every board. also if you can't find anything that isn't a bright orange exotic attractive, you're probably a 10 year old

>poorfags
tasteless new money nig nog or ig rich kidz fanboy detected

>americuck

Kek, du Pissrinne kannst gerne deinen Sandneger-M3 fahren und mit ATU-Teilen "modifizieren" (sprich: in eine komplette Unterschichtenkarre verbasteln).

Ich hätte trotzdem lieber den Lamborghini oder Ferrari.

Nicht das Auto machts sondern der Spasti der drinsitzt. Du bist in einem Lamborghini ein Unterschichtenpisser und in einem uralten aufgemotzten Deppenbomber erst recht.

Dann zeig Mal deinen Ferrari, Günther

Bist du behindert oder so? Ich hab keinen. Aber ich würde auf jeden lieber einen nehmen als verzweifelt jedem weismachen zu wollen, dass mein 1994er M3 mit fol krassen Felgen vom ATU und Klarglas- ANGEL EYES WHOOOOA BOAAAH EY DIQQA ALTA SO KRASS! was besseres wäre.

>ich hab keinen

Those people rent those cars. 99% of big money exotics are owned by boring old white people.

>It goes as far as some faggots literally claiming they'd take a stock miata or crown vic over a 911 gt3 or huracan etc
>implying I can afford the insurance on a Porsche or Lamborghini
>implying I can afford the maintenance and storage
>implying I want to worry about my car getting keyed, stolen, or scratched by retards' jeans every time I go to the store
>implying the Miata and Crown Victoria are not literally the best examples of a roadster and a sedan to ever exist

Wow a reasonable statement on a Manchurian homo-erotic backrub forum?

But of course Hans is wet, he's standing under a waterfall.

>>implying the Miata and Crown Victoria are not literally the best examples of a roadster and a sedan to ever exist

Jesus fucking christ. You have to be the most retarded delusional piece of shit on this entire board!

debate me

>implying the Miata and Crown Victoria are not literally the best examples of a roadster and a sedan to ever exist

that line made me go straight xx__eric_xx

Du klingst ganz sicher nicht nach jmd, der Teil der oberen 10k is. Einen Sportwagen zusammen mit deinen 100 Familienmitgliedern zu finanzieren macht dich nicht wohlhabend du dreckiger Türke.
Ich bin in einer wohlhabenden Gegend aufgewachsen, in der jeder 2. Wagen auf der Straße entweder der neuste SUV, Panamera, 911er oder Maserati oder sonst was ist...hat einfach seinen Reiz für mich verloren.
Ich fahre außerdem lieber etwas, das ich aufer Strecke bis ans Limit fahren kann.

Why waste time and effort endlessly salivating over supercars if you're making an average salary? If you're into the practical side of cars, you're going to spend time talking about what you can afford and physically do.

It's not that complicated. There are enough benchracing circlejerk threads to satiate you.

Lmao the cuck lets the image of other people influence his decisions
So fucking retarded
Thanks for proving me right you contrarian hipster faggot

>straight xx__eric_xx
Are you having a seizure, user?

This logic is retarded
Why care about racing if you'll never be on the grid yourself? Why care about jet fighters if you'll never pilot one yourself? Why oogle some chick walking down the street if yoire not going to get into her pants?

Fuck off delusional poorfag loser

probably don't like hondas because you drive a del sol

You sound like the kind of person that has never sat behind the wheel of any car let alone have a license, the car scene isn't all about having the most horsepower or what car has the highest top speed it's about the joy of driving and building relationships with people that share the same interests as you

>people like and talk about things that are actually obtainable to them

No fucking shit retard. What exactly did you expect, "Let me tell you guys how much I love my new P1!"?

You sound like you're projecting
What kind of retard limits himself to only being interested in shit boxes because "that's all I can afford!!!"
I like fast cars. Some fast cars are out of my reach, doesn't mean I'm gonna stop liking them

This is some next level cop out shit to deal with the crushing reality... so pathetic
Its like the perm virgins who resort to fatties because they can never get a real woman...

Btw, this is my car
Now post yours or ill assume you are a bus riding faggot

Insisting that something is good just because it's yours is the hallmark of bumpkins.

>well this opinion has served us well so far so why think about another one
>lmao at people paying for Harvard when west bumblefuck state tech bible college is just as good
>those richfags in their yachts only think they're having fun, because obviously my pontoon boat is way cooler
>haha yeah I guess that Aventador is alright but it doesn't have the power of glorious nippon steel like my Miata

I don't think anyone prefers these normie cars over super cars, I just think that part of this board is the appreciation for the cheap basic shit boxes that no one else likes

I never said that I dislike fast or fancy cars, I can just as much appreciate a McLaren or a Porsche as much as I do with a Miata that some kid spent most of his time modifying

>not using supercars as a motivation to achieve more in life

ISHIGGYDIGGYDOO

>I like fast cars

And some people don't. A lot of people don't in fact. I would say most people on Veeky Forums care more about utility and good handling that racing potential. Wouldn't it make sense that average people with daily commutes like practical cars more than fast cars?

Well most of 4chans demographic are unemployed manchildren that live in their parents basements so I doubt that anyone on here owns car that's worth more than 50k

not everyone is a slave to materialism

>plebs like pleb shit
Well it makes sense since the faggots here don't care about going fast because they are all limp wristed faggots that would rather focus on playing with their dick stick in traffic instead of tear up the touge

>materialism

Money is an enabler, and driving/owning a supercar is an experience.

Only busriders are content with impracticality.

You mean like, normal people?

Maybe you'll come to appreciate practical cars more once your balls drop lad.

>It goes as far as some faggots literally claiming they'd take a stock miata or crown vic over a 911 gt3 or huracan etc
IMO modern hypercars are completely tasteless, if I was offered a free Huracan I'd take it but only so I could sell it and spend the money on something I actually wanted.

now, if I was given a free Countach, I'd never let it go (and that's not because I'd view it as an investment).

nah its just materialism

yeah lets turn Veeky Forums into /car spotting/

My balls have already dropped
Thats why I only care about performance or manly tier slammed vip mobiles instead of a shitty commuter car and how it compliments my position in life Lmao

FUCK normal people
Piss off to jalponik or something where the autists will share your slowfag poor loser sentiment

Yeah, I don't think I'm the delusional one, m8. You can appreciate multiple things but prioritize one over another. I love rally cars, but I devote more time to talking about cars within my reach; doesn't mean I don't occasionally talk about Group B and shit. That's what this fucking board is since it's made up of sub-30 year olds who have more interest in talking about why their rusty Miata is falling apart. If this board somehow lasts until we're all in our 50s, the topics of conversation will shift as salaries go up.

The fuck did you expect from this place?

>It's impossible for people to love both McLarens and Ferraris and also 80's low budget shitboxes

You sound normie af. What music do you listen to? lmao

ok, good luck in life

>I like fast cars
>Has FB

Not the guy you replied to, but what said is basically the entire ethos of the FB. Your FB wasn't even considered fast in the 80's, and by now it probably makes less than 100hp and will lose every single shitbox sold today in both top speed and acceleration.

Where the FB shines is in its driving experience, but since you seem to think that speed is what makes a car not a shitbox and that driving feel is for shitboxes, I'm sorry to inform you that by your metrics, your car is most definitely a shitbox.

dont really need luck in something with no goal but thanks I guess

>I'm sorry to inform you that by your metrics, your car is most definitely a shitbox.

Yeah dude, but he likes the Veyron and has a subscription to Motor Trend, so fuck off, ok?

My favourite artists are pac da great, da great deity dah, storm da ghetto mutant, and Mr knightowl
What does this have to do with anything btw

That was the point of posting my car faggot
I love GOOD shitboxes, emphasis on good, a crown vic or miata are not good shitboxes they are just shit boxes, and I love fast cars such as 911 and paganis
I'm not some delusional poorfag who limits himself to only liking what's attainable bevause it helps me sleep a night...

Your car is attainable for a 16 year old pizza delivery driver and most likely slower than a Miata. Why didn't you get an FD?

Bevause no one will insure an fd for me
Pretty important dealio

So are you the kind of cuck that spergs all day about how cool and better the 911 or Pagani from your Mom's boyfriend are than someone's Miata?

lol

And you're the Busta bitch who cries when I call your shitbox a shitbox Lmao

Whew! So you aren't even denying it

Yea my step dad owns 100 zondas whats it to you

my dad works at nintendo and he says you're a dweeb

Yea well my dad had sex with your dad and was on top so fk u

>GOOD shitboxes
>miata is not a good shitbox.

Sir, your car is pretty much a rotary miata that's slower than an actual miata. It's not a bad car at all, but it's by no means fast, and it's a very, very attainable car with its low price and carbed reliability. Can you explain why your car is better than an 86 or Miata, and if you say it's because of the rotary, can you then explain how a sub 100hp dorito engine makes your car any less of a shitbox?

My car won spa 24h
Miatas or 86 has never ever won anything important LMAO
So yeah, oh and it's not a homo car

Also I own it so there's that

>sub 100hp
In what world does a tall port 12a make less than 100hp kek

And how fken dare you have the nerve to call my car slow
Do you know anything about MY car? No yo8 don't faggot
I'm the fucking touge king and that's my fucking touge mobile
I destroy litre bikes like it ain't shit and you say slower than a miatas.. fucking pfft

Really? Your rusty shitbox won 24h of Spa? I'm pretty sure it was a race spec car that outputted double the house that competed in the race, something your is very far from being.

>won spa 24 hours
>in 1981

A base Civic would beat you now in every measure.

Also this

Being poor: the post

>not being poor
upper middle class please go, this board is for crop-pickers only

In a world where it's 30 years old.

After this post I think it's time to just close Veeky Forums down. We have hit rock bottom in terms of stupidity

New money nig nog who will be poor soon unlike old money that doesn't spend money on frivolities: the post

debate me

I think he meant Eric Harris.

You saying that the FB isn't a shitbox because its race spec version won some races is like a base civic owner saying that his car isn't a shitbox because the Type R exists. Just because a heavily tuned version of your car that shares very little with the car you own is good doesn't mean your car is good.

Also, the 12a makes less than 100hp in a world where 30 year old engines lose power, which incidentally happens to be the world we live in.

What's the difference between the production version and the race version? Not as much as you'd like to think ..

An extra 200hp and larger fuel tank.. that's pretty much it Lmao

An extra 200 horsepower is fucking three times the stock 12a's horsepower. Do you really think that triple the horsepower constitutes as an insignificant difference?

And before you say that 300hp isn't much, keep in mind that the FD had 280 horsepower while weighing substantially more than the FB, and is still considered to be a pretty fast car.

Four holes drilled in the side of the engine
Not that big of a difference really desu famalam

>ich hab keinen
>I don't have one.
Of course, it's a fucking busrider thread. Dream about that Ferrari while the homeless person next to you sneezes their germs. kek.

>My car won spa 24h
top kek. Then my Miata makes 400 hp, because some Miata out there does that, too. Meet me on the togay, fuccboi, my stock Miata is gonna walk your shit.

Then drill these holes. Come back to talk shit when your cars is actually faster than a run of the mill shitbox.

I like lambos and ferraris and 911's and paganis and all that shit.
But I chose my carreer based on how much I love the work not how much money I make so a GTR is the most I can hope to afford.

Why spend days discussing cars only 1-2 people on board have when we could discuss miats and shit.

I fully accept that super and hyper cars BTFO even the most tuned shitbox.
But I also accept I'll never own one. Well I could with inheritance and shit but I'd rather just invest it.

>fucking 80's low budget shitboxes!

2000GT is from the '60s, dummy.

What if we just like 80s anesthetics more than modern car design and/or like the type of handling and performance you can get from a personally modified car over super cars where all the work is done for you?

>New Hypercars are tasteless but a Countach is perfect
Part of the point of Countachs is how tasteless they are.
You'd be right to complain about styling of the Huracan but come on.
If I got a free Huracan I'd supercharge it.

80s cars are wedges. Wedges are cool. A Lamborghini is unattainable to me so I am unable to have a desire for it. Would like a 911 at some point on my life, just not a high-tier one.

>I fully accept that super and hyper cars BTFO even the most tuned shitbox.
depends on the track

>Ferraris and McLarens are expensive
>They also have extensive engineering and design put into every aspect of the vehicle to make it a great driving experience
>Older sports cars and roadsters like e30, miata, rx7, muscle cars are like a blank canvas.
>You can draw a giant dick on this canvas to be edgy, make an inspiring work, or create something that has deep meaning to yourself.
>Love what was done right, create something you love, and fucking hate the shit that pisses you off
Why does everyone have to get so defensive and argue for one side over the other when you can like parts of each and mutually hate the cancer that is ricers and benchracers?

Find me a place where a 918 is slower than a new Type R.
I'll wait.

Because this shithole is long dead and only the autistic and the shitposters remain.

the new type R hasn't even released yet

That's an extreme comparison. I was just thinking that on a track without real straights that a spoon civic, amuse s2k or amemiya rx7 for example would have a chance against low tier supercars like a corvette or something like that. Just a theory.

says it all right there folks

OP is thirsty af. Replying to every post in the thread (sad) This is some next level shitposting.

When that "shitbox" runs as good if not better than a new mclaren or Ferrari
>dipshit hipster

>Why care about racing if you'll never be on the grid yourself? Why care about jet fighters if you'll never pilot one yourself? Why oogle some chick walking down the street if yoire not going to get into her pants?
I mean...why tho?