biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting room:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

Alternative memechat for poorfags:
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.
> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, email their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
NO! THIS IS Veeky Forums, A PLACE OF POLITENESS AND PROFESSIONALISM!!!
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!! and Jews are not white)
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want a 2nd account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis-
investopedia.com/termsc/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Martin Shkreli finance lessons on Youtube
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/2488/000119312516802313/d117574ds3asr.htm
seekingalpha.com/news/3232335-credit-suisse-pay-5_3b-u-s-mortgage-deal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is GEVO gonna come up

GEVO
GEVO
GEVO

BIG NEWS NEXT THURSDAY

>Old thread only @ 217 replies

Why do you guys make new threads so early? This is probably the slowest moving general in the whole of Veeky Forums.

So what's going on with GEVO?

New day goy, don't question it
*rubs hands*

pump AND dump

abandon this thread until tonight, everyone back to the last thread

>GEVO near at 52 week low
>Just recently announced merger

There's a lot of potential upside to this.

NOKIA.

Assuming they win their lawsuit against Apple.

Good hold imo

Can sone give history on all these threads

Memes go up memes go down bet the meme live the dream

There are some stocks/people you should listen to and some that you shouldn't (shills).
I personally like one of the tripcoders, 1-800-CLEARED, all his calls have been positive so far.

Hoping NOK lawsuit wins

URRE to Pluto in the coming months.
T R U M P

They will follow the steps of GBSN, my friend

Rip

>merger
>not buy out
your stock will be as worthless tomorrow as it was yesterday

i'd fuck her shit up if you know what I mean

REMINDER

markets are open tomorrow and closed monday

>/rgh/

damn you really fucked up OP

When will lawsuit be settled

Nobody is going to take us seriously as a professional, well informed meme thread with shitty marketing like that

Seconded. This Nokia shit sounds interesting.

Im holding BAS overnight am i fucked?

Get out of that cancer and read the OP post at top

Quick question. I'm new to rh and want to grab some amd before it continues to climb however I don't wanna do extra taxes this year.

1. Is there a dividend payout for amd anytime this month?
2. If it just buy the amd stock now and hold it, assuming i dont sell, I wont have to pay any taxes right even if the value increases?

Just double checking

Bought 30 AMD at 11.50, WHY IS IT GOING DOWN

Just did some DD basically for anyone else holding BAS sell that shit tomorrow or your dead

Wew
Lads

How much do you guys usually have riding? I just got into robinhood today with $1000. End of the day jsut added another $5000 to my account.

What you pumping goy

DPRX

Bagheld for weeks before it blew up

FML

>was eyeing URRE right before it popped
>decided to keep bagholding VCEL

please respond

Because you bought it at it's highest price in five years.

>1
idk
>2
yes, tax on gains only applies to realized gains (i.e., gains that you have collected through sale of the asset)

I lost a grand today please teach me.

I usually throw 1k min and 2k on avg

Just fuck my shit up AUPH. Glad I decided to hold long and I'm not on margin.

I am fairly new, so take this with a grain of salt

1) dont invest it if you arent ready to lose it (aka dont invest your food or gas money- you might lose it, or have to pull out of the market early if things get tight)

2) buy value. Look for stocks at 52 week lows trading at a fraction of book value

3) learn to read 10k and 10q reports

4) have a time window of about a month

5) have an "exit price- what you would sell the stock for.

thanks any little bit of advice helps. I am just investing money that I've saved up since I get pissed seeing I only get a cent in interest.

retards who are speculating bearishly against a deal that happened in august that was just filed at the SEC.

in short, amd offered a warrant for 75m shares in return for cash and opportunities in wafer manufactory of 14/7nm stuff.

i bet it will be fine tomorrow or Tuesday

>Get a margin call cause VCEL dipped 25 cents
T-thanks

>Trading on margin

user no, pls no

reverse split and extremely low price.

Whats a cheap safe stock to hold over the weekend I got like 30 bucks leftover

amd

Can you trade on margin through RH? What's the interest rate charged on the borrowed stocks?

I already own AMD shares, everyone should.

Gold gives you the option. I try not to use it but I think I ended up using like $13 of it or some shit. No clue if there's an interest rate or if it's included in the monthly gold fee

They billed me and since I didn't have enough they instantly margin called me and i couldn't buy any goddamn stocks all day.

Is it time to drop nvidia?

$PTN

How much is in your account? I noticed that I still have a margin maintenance line even though I shouldn't have anything bought on margin anymore

Just had a look then

"You will not get charged interest or fees in addition to the fixed monthly charge of the tier you selected. We created a flat, once-per-month pricing structure to help make the cost of using leverage easier to understand. "

Rofl that's insane. Granted that it wouldn't cost too much if you're constantly day trading but that's an amazing feat on robinhoods behalf. It mentions down the bottom that any margin trades that borrow over 50k incur a 5% interest rate but if you're doing trades of that magnitude there's a good chance you've moved on to a better broker

I wish this shit would come out in Australia already

less than 2k, i got eternally memed into oblivion

Same. I pussyfooted for 3 years before investing

I just made my first ever stock offers.

I figured I'd do a limit on VO and VBR a dollar or so below current trading, to hopefully buy in if this dip continues. Did I fuck up? Should I just have bought at the current market value?

For situational awareness,it's one share each. I'm just getting my feet wet with a couple hundred bucks to get used to the market moving up and down, and mitigate my "OH SHIT IT'S IN THE RED" reflex I know I'll have, before I start moving more of my savings account into higher yield options. This is a trial. What am I in for?

Trump tweet mentioned on national news earlier.

URRE moon mission confirmed.

BUY
>amd
>gevo
>urre

So i made a separate post and it was completely ignored. ill try my luck here. i know rh doesnt do options but this is stocks-related

I have a bit of an urgent situation. I was planning on starting options trading, but I will be moving abroad for a few months. I was approved for Scottrade Options but Scottrade is restricted in my country. Ive applied for a bunch of other brokers and they are all very stringent about approving for options. What is a brokerage site similar to Scottrade in that it allows options approval quickly and also works abroad

AMD is going to dip hard

Yup

AMD is kill.

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/2488/000119312516802313/d117574ds3asr.htm

HELLO

When? Explain pls

I don't fucking know. Not many people here trade options, trying asking in the morning when there are more active users.

$AVIR
$ANTH

Thinking of swinging one of the two for their P2/P3 results. Any idea on the better bet?

Fidelity
Are you US citizen?

Probably tomorrow.

It bled -2.59% in after hours.

Fidelity refused to give me options. yes im a citizen

>Fidelity refused to give me options
Shiiiieeettt

Why not use a vpn?

how do I do that? Would that be illegal?

>Would that be illegal?
What country are you going to?

I'm a novice when it comes to this shit. What is a prospectus, and what does the following mean?

"This prospectus relates to the resale from time to time of up to 75,000,000 shares of our common stock, par value $0.01 per share, which are issuable upon the exercise of warrants, which were issued to West Coast Hitech L.P., or WCH, and which may be held from time to time by WCH or other selling stockholders named in this prospectus and the donees, pledgees or successors of such selling stockholders."

Is the price going to crash?

don't panic sell. It'll recover.

its a middle eastern country. i dont want to fuck with vpns from there. plus its probably illegal. I want a legit site that works internationally and isnt somstringent on approving for options

Sorry idk. Good luck hope you find a broker in time.

I'm thinking it'll peak sometime in January right and then everyone will sell.

Don't worry about that part. They're offering more shares at a proposed maximum price of 10.76, much lower than the current market share price. Buy up tomorrow, none of the fundamentals have changed

They're basically issuing a fuckton of shares to someone at a price much lower than what it's currently trading at.

>Is the price going to crash?

No, but it could be a significant dip.

so buy tomorrow when it dips pretty much. Its still going up

bingo

Does RGSE have another run in it tomorrow ?

*** BREAKING ***

NYSE: CS -- Credit Suisse

Short the FUCK out of it for gains. EZ gains.

seekingalpha.com/news/3232335-credit-suisse-pay-5_3b-u-s-mortgage-deal

this has been going on for some time now, the DOJ was originally seeking like 12-15 billion from Deutsche bank but looks like they never managed to achieve it. didnt their stocks drop like 8-10% was the states announced that they were seeking damages from the GFC?

CDOs are fucking evil, did you know that some institutions still trade them? they go under a different name now to avoid stigmatisation

Plan for today. Buy:

amd
urre
gevo

Sound okay?

gevo has been shilled for like three weeks

URRE
DPRX
TKAI

Been watching AVIR, can't decide either I should buy on dip today or wait for next week.

JNUG RECKONING DAY IS COMING

IF KEK WILLS TODAY WILL BE CAPITULATION DAY

$OPXA

it's going up today. get in this and thank me later.

3 2 1 lets rock

BUY NXTD guys, it's going to moon.

Why?

What's your reasoning?

In what confidence?

Buy AMD

Lets go AMD and URRE

amd dropping all morning. no end in sight