Is this the type of degeneracy that goes on with rental cars?

Is this the type of degeneracy that goes on with rental cars?
>youtu.be/QuKBTwAe3BY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GBajx5ejjec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not my property
>better actively beat it up and make things shitty for future people

Sam Hyde is acting like a refugee fresh from a Merkel speech.

for some reason him slamming the front door and it not closing just made me lose my shit

Not really. All that is going to do is get you blacklisted from every car rental place and earn you a fuckhuge repair bill. Most modern rental cars log everything you do.

Whoever does this kind of stuff is genuinely a worthless piece of fucking shit which is ironic seeing it coming from someone that markets himself as "red pilled" or libertarian

scum

not ironic at all, "redpilled" fags are worthless pieces of shit

I thought it was pretty funny

lmao no, I worked for enterprise for 2 years and used to rent cars from them all the time. I'd rent camaros and mustangs to go drifting and they never said a thing when I came back. They're SUPPOSE to check the tire tread but that place stays so busy that the employees don't have the time to give a fuck. They're also not mechanics so they only check for cosmetic damage. As long as you don't scratch or dent the car, you can do whatever you want to it. You could probably fuck the motor and return it and as long as it was still running when it came back they wouldn't say shit. They only fix things when the next customer complains that something isn't working on the car and if it's an expensive fix, off to the auction it goes! NEVER buy a rental.

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

thats called fun

you should try it

we had a Journey as a rental and we fucking RAN that bitch shit was fun

raced anything and everything

I wouldn't expect any better from Samuel "6 Million More" Hyde.

I didn't even laugh

what an unfunny nazi piece of shit

>$26000 commuter cars that go to $4600 in 2 years at the auction should be ridiculed

It's more like 15k, but honestly $4600 is more reasonable for a rental.

After reading up on how Veeky Forums thinks miata's are gay, Sam talking about his boyfriend in the miata makes sense and is way funner

everyone thinks Miatas are gay

its a long standing stereotype that dates back to 1989

they did a skit about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=GBajx5ejjec

because he's white trash living in a white trash country with their new white trash president

how is he humanly this bad at saying things to girls...
i actually shake when im around girls i like but fuck this guy tops it all off

the prius is sam's or at least his lease anyway who cares about appliances

Does Sam own the Prius? It was featured in a couple of HydeWars videos and I was under the impression that he got it as a company car working at [[[adult swim]]] or something.

worthless throw away cars getting beat the fuck out of, who fuckin cares.

don't rental places make you pay for shit if you obviously fuck it up?

This triggered me

inb4 op is sam hyde