Hello guys I need your help more than ever before I am going to see and places that I might rent what should I ask what...

Hello guys I need your help more than ever before I am going to see and places that I might rent what should I ask what should I say should I negotiate thank you

Sauce

Check all taps and outlets, lamps, come at evening and during weekend to get a feel for the neighborhood. Ask about neighbors

Please more like this I am new

If it's an apartment, check the goddamn walls. First for signs of mould/damp, but more importantly for soundproofing. I spent 2 years being woken up every morning by some bastard singing in the shower and almost went on a killing spree.

More

SSSSSSSSSSSSAUCE FAGGGGGGGOT

one thing I always check first is the water pressure.

also check the house rules. you may not like to be in a house where people smoke, because it will get into your apt, or where people hang their clothes, because it's 1) a fucking fire hazard and 2) fucking smells bad when their damp clothes start to smell like mould because there is no circulation in the hallways. (may not be an issue when you visit but may get to you in the long term)

some apt have a shared kitchen venting system, and in some cases the smell or even the smoke will get into your apt when the sandniggers downstairs attemt to fabricate something edible.

Ask what happens if you have an emergency. If it is an apartment building, is there onsite maintenance/management? What happens if you accidentally lock yourself out?

Also, as said, check it out in the evening/night if you're not familiar with the neighborhood so you can get an idea of if it gets sketchy.

Thanks for this reply. Just saw one kind of close to freeway and yeah the walls were shit totally wrecked this dumb bitch realtor. The lever that makes the shower work also didnt lock in place i mention this and she doesnt say anything at all. What a dumb bitch.

>imagine
>you're railing that hot piece of ass hard
>her pussy is so fucking tight
>you are both getting close to orgasm
>the sound of the city below you begins to fade away
>suddenly your mind goes completely blank as both your bodies spasm with incomprehensible pleasure
>in your ecstasy your legs go limp
>you collapse down onto her, causing her to lose her grip
>you both plummet 30 stories to you mutual death, fluids dripping from both your genitals on the way down
>you have just enough time to contemplate how fucking amazing this is

Talk to neighbors. Feeling is a lot, trust your instincts.

Look at at least 5 places before choosing one.

Pick the best and haggle them down on rent.

>tfw,my parents bought a new house and didn't do any of this shit, didn't even get a home inspection

How fucked are they?

>I spent 2 years being woken up every morning by some bastard singing in the shower and almost went on a killing spree.

Unfortunately there's only so much you can do about this...

I wish you got to stay in the place for 24 hours before committing to it.

I once rented a place... seemed great. Then once I moved it... dear lord. Neighbours constantly screaming at each other, stomping around, throwing up into toilet every morning, children crying. FUCK.

Please post more advice. I know we have some real estate gurus in here who know the inns and outs.

bump

Too many niggers around and you will be robbed. I learned the hard way and lost all my shit in my first apartment. They watch your work schedule.

I have guns. Lots of guns. And I want a place in downtown which is pretty busy.

Guns didn't help me when they came through my tiny kitchen window over my sink while I was working.

Guns are easy money for thieves live in a busy area with a decent reputation.

>I have portable hunks of metal that are worth thousands of dollars to criminals with prior felony convictions

Guns are great, but unless it's on your waist when a robber walks in, it's not doing you any favors.

If you want to live downtown in a big American city, it'll probably be pretty safe. It's gotten too expensive and busy for niggers to shuffle around and rob anybody who walks by.