/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1169

Valentine's Day Edition

Last Thread: Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force is now available on Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/524580/

Neptune and Noire will be guest characters in Compile Heart's upcoming Gun Gun Pixies game: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/464/1464619/

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru Opening: youtube.com/watch?v=0Hs9hezCdDQ
Chaos Chanpuru Gameplay Explained: siliconera.com/2017/01/25/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-shows-us-play-strategic-card-game/

4GO Things:
Apparently 4GO is selling like hot cakes in Japan: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryWeb/status/829982533181792258
4GO's first DLC revealed, seems to be a consumable items set: gamer.ne.jp/news/201702090077/
First Hour of 4GO Gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=NsGvyJWGWXA
Interview with 4GO producers: 4gamer.net/games/358/G035855/20170127103/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jb3cHtu9
youtube.com/watch?v=hXCKLJGLENs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Forgot the main pastebin
JUST

Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/jb3cHtu9

Which nep makes the best chocolate?

I will only accept that chocolate if you pour it on your share entrance holes.

My wife, Neppy.

I'd guess Vert, she spends entire days playing games without a break so I bet her chocolate builds up nicely, having some time to ferment and form gassed. Rich flavor and high consistency.

Vert is best goddess.

Waifey Hunter is Red
C-sha is blue
Your nep thinks of you
Because she loves you

Happy Valentine's.

Nepgear's my Valentine.

I know what you're going to say!

>Gearnon's my Valentine!

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it.

Valentine's already passed in China.

youtube.com/watch?v=hXCKLJGLENs

Noire.

I'm just waiting for someone to dump the Deluxe Pack from ADF...

>China
Disgusting.

Still downloading the damn thing, you just gotta wait, user.

Is Red supposed to be retarded? Her vocabulary seems way smaller than everyone else's, and her face looks kind of off. Something seems wrong with her eyes.

>Nowaru-san, I want to taste chocolate too even though I'm a girl
>Go away Neptune, I spent all night making these for my boyfriend

We know Neptune can make pudding but that's about it.
I'll go the safe route and say Nepgear, I bet she's average at that.

And if we can go beyond the goddesses, Compa no doubt.

She is supposed to come out a bit dumb, yeah.

Sorry for my impatience, thanks user!

She's a dyke, of course she doesn't look normal.

Some anons are happy
While others are blue.
On this Valentine's day
I am thinking of you!

Happy Valentine's, Gearnon!

I want you to be my Valentine!

I love Neptune!

That's sweet but wrong and gay, but still sweet

>zombie is so butthurt he started spamming yuri pictures on the /a/ nep thread
How pathetic can someone get?

If you feel bad, remember that after ADF release, Iffy and Compa are gonna fuck tonight because of its sales.

Compa, desu!

>implying Compa won't bully IF because of all the retarded complains that they'll get on the Steam discussions

>Iffy and Compa are gonna fuck tonight
Yeah, with me.

Her boyfriend is me!

>neps
cute girls with fun personalities, unique appearances that make them stand out, and enjoyable JRPG gameplay

>senrans
Bland, no personality titty monsters. All look exactly the same. Gameplay is absolute shit-tier button mashing.

K

I just played UT2004 with my bot friends the neps. Was mostly an even match, but blue team won due to Swimsuit Neptune's badassery.

was great fun

We need to play together one day. Are you in the Steam coop group?

I don't know if neps will really be available for UT4, but maybe we could play this some time.

Frankly, I tried UT3, and I hated it. UT99 or UT2004 but not UT3 or its sequel.

I don't know what group you're talking about. I actually have UT2004 on DVD and never checked out steamplay. There are still a few clans going on the standard version. Are there are lot more players on Steam?

In any case it would be pretty sweet to get a nep server going. If someone feels like putting in the effort, we could have nep models and music, possibly even Neplunker or Maryo Land.

I didn't like UT3 either

I have no idea how the multi works for Steam, but I think we can use the same servers. I think. I'm really not sure.
Worst case, someone here can host for 30 minutes.

I think that if everyone downloads the nep models, we would be able to see each other's in game with the right server, but most severs have forcemodel. Since hitboxes and headshots are model dependent, customs can give a big advantage.

I wouldn't mind a good game ofc, but how many in /nepgen/ are also into Unreal?

BTW Purple Heart looks right at home in a game from 2004. Sasuga Compa.

Mmm... So if we all hijack a vanilla server, even without forcemodel, we'll be at a disavantadge against the regulars.

I'm not worried about balance or anything. It's just a matter of getting a multiplayer game with neps in it. It's not likely the other players would have nep models anyway, so we would appear normal to them.

Happy Compa, desu~!

Risky foes are red
Dogoos are blue
Yurishitters bring cancer
And waifufags do too

Would be cool to have something like a Planeptune vs. Lastation server that forces players to choose one of the characters appropriate for their team.

This general is 99% waifufags so what point are you trying to make? Without us, nepgen wouldn't exist.

>waifufags
That's like going to an aquarium and complaining that "there were too many fishes"

I want to spoil Rom and Ram.

Reminder that tangerines kick ass

My wives.

Then maybe we can just hijack an empty server?

I've been thinking of doing something like that in Chivalry : Medieval Warfare, but the game is too grindy for newbies to have fun.

overheat update when?

I wanted to check which group is more sensitive. This gives me an answer but I expected more (You)s

Very nice.

nep mod for Chivalry? I used to play that. It would get me a little interested again.

Anyway, it doesn't seem like anyone else is interested in UT, at least not right now.

It just proves there are no yurishitters here, just falseflaggers who shift sides to create a shitstorm. There are no serious yurishitters here they all are in their home board circlejerking in peace.

Were you expecting responses from people who aren't even here? Thread got completely hostile towards yuri so they all left months ago. Occasionally one of them drops by to get mad for no reason.

big nep a best

posting my wife Marvy

A shame, there's only three of us interested in UT2004.

This is just from an hour or so. If we organize a game for the weekend it could probably become a regular event with at least 8 players, maybe 16.

>implying there's actually more than 10 people shitposting in here.

20 IPs just in this thread

Two of those are me, PC and Cellphone shitposting.

I figure there are at least 70 regular posters, 50 at the absolute lowest

I'm thinking of making a sticky in /nepgen/'s coop Steam group, but there are peoples who don't have Steam here, so I don't know if everyone will see it.

>but there are peoples who don't have Steam here
Do they type from a console?

Compa a best.

This is Yuri Sniper 13

Both are wrong
This is the correct Yuri

Uru.

Then who's Mai?

I really like MAGES.. Do you think she'll be my Valentine?

Now I want to play KOF with Nep.

Only if you give her what she wants.

If you help her out of the quicksand, she will go on a Valentines date with you!

I'll save her just because she's my wife's little sister.

I'm going to post Rena every thread until Compile Heart add her to next Neptunia game.

Praise Rena!

Did you really need to do that?

Which Vert's smile will you protect?

Daily Reminder

The one that isn't smiling.

Original Vert is best.

No. They're just playing with the non-Steam version of UT2004.

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

All of them

Would you lick it?

Would you recomend Fairy fencer to a fellow nepper?.I enjoyed all the rebirth games.

WAAAAAAAAAIT for ADF. It's coming out in February.

>hetero

I need a bigger, better version of this.

but that is adf, user. aparently it came out today,