What does Veeky Forums think of the Jeep Renegade? Looking to get the 1.4L Turbo 6 speed AWD version...

What does Veeky Forums think of the Jeep Renegade? Looking to get the 1.4L Turbo 6 speed AWD version. Veeky Forumstist's thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dCEthdH7iYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wait for the comanche and get the diesel

Shitty fca product. Just get a civic for 3k.

Agree, get a rolling piece of trash for 2k instead and spend all your free time working on it.

>2k
>he said 3k doe

Just get the HRV with awd. This thing gets shit mpg for a car that is a subcompact. Its been through 2 or 3 snowstorms and never failed me yet. You might actually get some resale out of it as well.

I'm looking at only American, sadly

Don't be retarded. Listen to my advise

It's gonna be my first car, parents are buying it, otherwise I would.

Tell them to go with the Honda. Why do they give a fuck if its American?

Why do people limit themselves based on where the car is made. That's so stupid and you end up missing out on great cars. The renegade isn't even an American chassis, it's a fucking fiat Panda. Do better.

idk, that's my dad's rule. I don't agree with it, but im also not the one dropping 19k on a car so im okay with that rule

no clue

Tell boomer man that the Honda is pretty much 100x better than the renegade. Trust me bruv.

>idk, that's my dad's rule.
>american
>jeep

Its a miserable pile of shit crossover.

fuck that get a trailblazer for 3k

>rebadged fiat 500x
>American
Not only is the Renegade Italian, it's also a piece of shit. Watch this video and tell me you still want to buy one.
youtu.be/dCEthdH7iYw

>reworked fiat 500X
>literally not made in 'murrica
>"""american"""

we were looking at wranglers in comparison, but they seem way more expensive for older, more beat up cars. Is there a reason behind that rather than their cult following?

there is nothing american about post-2010 jeep. seriously, a subaru would be more american.

I never said there was

that's fucking awesome. not only can I do a front wheel stand on my ninja I can do it in my jeep.

just like there is a rice tax, there is a jeep tax, a diesel truck tax etc.

Don't listen to busriders, I had a manual Renegade I borrowed while on vacation, it was the tits. There's something really nifty about it. It's plasticy in all the ways you'd imagine a FCA product, but the manual made it redeemable and it was actually kind of fun. If you're serious you should really test drive one, it was fun but in no way would I buy it new.

JUST GET THE HRV

Implying you have to work on your own car

Kill yourself

Yes, they are better in nearly every way.

Wranglers are shit quit playing yourself

Never said they weren't, just that Renegades are worse.

>American
Jeep is a part of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V., which is incorporated in the Netherlands (with headquarters in London) for tax purposes.
>oblivious
>bigoted

Lol you're a fucken faggot.