PlayStation 4 General #426 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

>Old Thread:
Syntethic cutie Edition

========================================

>Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix screenshots reveal title selection screen
gematsu.com/2017/02/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-2-5-remix-screenshots-reveal-title-selection-screen

>Injustice 2 adds Cheetah, Catwoman, and Poison Ivy
gematsu.com/2017/02/injustice-2-adds-cheetah-catwoman-poison-ivy#ZVLhgLR2rQ0pE8Ew.99

>Accel World VS. Sword Art Online adds Yuna from Sword Art Online movie as first-print bonus in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/02/accel-world-vs-sword-art-online-adds-yuna-sword-art-online-movie-first-print-bonus-japan

>Blue Reflection ‘Yuri Saiki’ character trailer
gematsu.com/2017/02/blue-reflection-yuri-saiki-character-trailer

>Exile Election ‘Issei Ninchouji’ character trailer
gematsu.com/2017/02/exile-election-issei-ninchouji-character-trailer

>Hob launches in 2017, ‘Mood’ trailer
gematsu.com/2017/02/hob-launches-2017-mood-trailer

>Let It Die tops two million downloads
gematsu.com/2017/02/let-die-tops-two-million-downloads

>Zero Escape: The Nonary Games ‘New Features in 999’ gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/02/zero-escape-nonary-games-new-features-999-gameplay

>Project Sonic 2017 and Sonic Mania reveals set for March 16
gematsu.com/2017/02/project-sonic-2017-sonic-mania-reveals-set-march-16

>29 minutes of NieR: Automata gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/02/29-minutes-nier-automata-gameplay

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12342111
youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks OP. Will you be my valentine?

Happy Valentine's Day, /ps4g/!

Is Nioh actually good or is it just flavor of the month?

Just get Yakuza instead

It doesn't mean as much when its like a School Valentine's Valentine.

What's the trick to getting good rankings on Valkyria Chronicles? Is it one of those where you have to replay with leveled troops? All I get are Cs and Ds.

scout rush

why does the ps4 download shit so fucking slow?

You have have to restart your console. Also putting it into rest mode helps a lot.

Gotta go fast.

Don't expect good ranks first time through. It's not impossible, but the game is prone to throwing scripted surprises at you mid mission so it's basically impossible to get consistently good ranks until you know the missions from having previously played them.

>tfw too many games to finish that are longer than 20 hours

>the new gaming generation balks at games over 20 hours
you're the reason

it starts out fast when i restart but inevitably slows to a crawl. is there any fix to this or am i just supposed to get cucked by sony?

I'm not complaining that the games have quantitative value, only that it's taking me forever to clear my backlog. These obviously aren't games I don't care for like Mafia 3, which I dropped after a handful of hours. I actually want to reach the end credits. It's my problem.

Wake up you little shits

I wish somebody loved me.

I love (you)

i'll love you if you buy me nioh. promise

>Failed at wave 50
Not a good feeling. Going to have to try again another time. Now I'm just going to play something fun and relaxing, but I am not sure what.

You don't really mean that.
You don't know me. You don't even know which posts I've made.
Sorry, I want real love.

Meant to reply to for the second one.

What will come first, me getting a gf or Dremas actually releasing?

That's the good stuff

Beautiful

I'm tired about this piece of shit. I've been trying to kill this boss that has 130.000 HP for 30 minutes, and after 30 minutes, when it had 2000 HP left, ir started doing attacks without stopping and I couldn't even hit it, when I managed to reduce his life points to 100, it invoqued an attack that gives him 100.000 HP

THIS FUCKING CAMERA IN GR:REMASTERED IS PURE CANCER.

wait till you get to GR2
also git gud, I did it 3:13 and that's way worse than what people on top of the leaderboards did

>wait till you get to GR2
>where the camera is better

it's worse

hitman: the """"""complete"""""""" first season has a 12.5 gb patch, which to my understanding from skimming a forum is basically mandatory

what the fuck is the point of putting a finished game on a disc if it fails to include any patches???????

>estimated time remaining : 9 hours

Another reason why pre-loading patches should be a thing, even if you don't own the game.

Sweet Jesus

I got it. It seems like sliding was a bad idea even though the game told me to evade fire. I just said fuck it and just did speed flying through it.

Still the camera is fucking shit in GR:R.

I'm am terribly shit at this game. Did platinum Bloodborne with no problems one fight killing all bosses, played through Nioh no problems but some Gravity Rush challenges are fucking me over, mostly its not even my thought. Got stuck, camera kept shaking or some mechanics like the gravity field didn't work properly.

One city left to do the challenges.

>mostly its not even my thought
my fault*, shit.

Dreams is coming soon

>first time loading overwatch not in the rooster
>a new mode called 1v1
Oh boy

>people praise beseria combat
Are you fucking serious?
How in the FUCK is this an improve over symphonia?

Its goddamn atrocious, this is the worse thing when talking to fanboys they are so far up their ass that all they spout is bullshit.
Combat essentially relies on spamming and luck that what you spammed stuns the opponent literally fucking it.

I've seen no difference in effect when I take the time to create Artes that are specifically strong against an enemy or when I decide to say fuck it and spam random attacks both have the same likelihood to stun and both do relatively the same amount of damage.
This fucking combat is top tier garbage the only saving grace is the characters and their interaction.

fianlly someone who speaks the truth

Not to mention I'm goddamn sick and tired of being flooded with AI that fight for me.

I'm here trying to cope with having 2 souls or whatever after being stunned and I see my AI partners stunning my enemy doing special attacks and often wiping the enemy the fuck out while I stand guard helplessly trying to parry so it can drop soul gems for me to inevitably be viable in combat just thinking to myself "I SURE WISH I WAS HAVING AS MUCH FUN AS THESE GUYS!!!".

Terrible, garbage, a toddler could have managed to put together something fucking better.

>new

preach it brother

Had it not been obvious already: for me.

Just saying.

Previous thread an user tried to shill the combat to me when its actually just a disappointing fuckfest with no reedemable qualities.

How can anyone look at this and say to themselves "yes THIS is good I like this".
Fuck no it ain't and armor is fucking shit I get spammed with nonstop of the same exact armor just with slightly different effects.
This overall reeks of a low budget fucking game.

The interactions between the characters is the ONLY positive thing, good thing I rented this shi Not worth $60 on the slightest this is a $30 at most game.

No one plays Tales for combat you idiot. Why do you think the name of the game starts with tales?

Because pathetic weebs will buy games with anime girls in them, regardless of how shitty the actual gameplay is.
>Persona
>Senran
>Tales of
>Gravity Rush

>Cant refute my point
>And gives me a (You)

You were baiting so I gave you a (You). You clearly craved one anyway.

>stuff I don't agree with is bait
Can't even give you a (You) with such weak bait

>tfw I made a fake Facebook and linked Krowyne to it so people would shitpost a picture of some random Pakistani guy and throw them off my actual account

We have a clear winner.
If you plan on watching, I have one more question.

strawpoll.me/12342111

>nyonners replied to my valentine

>tfw I bought Cytrus a game
Feels good desu

>tfw don't have a PS4
>tfw getting black box edititon anyway

When is the pc release?

muh

I think Berseria combat is fun.

I'm playing Yakuza 0 and I got an item that emits a sound when a "Telephone Card" is nearby.
What the hell is that?

I love this series with all my heart and soul, but I know 6 is absolute dogshit.

What's the point of Valentines if they all eventually join humans?

How would you know if 6 is shit?
Can you read nip?

I liked this substory.

oh boy what a nice setup

At the level of a small child with developmental issues, but you don't need to able to in order to see the problems. The gameplay is the first time I'd consider bad in the series' history, and what I could pick up about the story was no good, which from what I've heard was kind of intentional by the head writer in order to make his mark.

I got a double whammy out of it after I got the real estate game. Once you recruit her she mumbles to herself about getting closer to him, the Chinese guy you get the password from does the same thing.

>setup
Honestly not trying to bait, I'm just really interested in this game. I have a ps3 and have been debating getting a PS4, but there's not that many games I'm interested in that aren't multiplats.

youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

If you don't have anything to say, don't respond.

No.

well to answer your question it's an unknown date for pc

I wonder if the physical copies for nier automata will get rare. I really don't have time to play it on launch, just wondering if I should just buy it right away or wait. Quite often niche games increase in price, will SE ship less or more for this game?

I doubt it.

What is the purpose of pocket tissues in yakuza?

You would usually blow your nose into them.
Some people like to blow their load into them.

In Yakuza 0 they have no use. I think only 2 and 6 use them for sidemission stuff.

>hand over table salt to Kikuchi
"Whoa, this looks dangerous!"

Oh, so I guess they do have a purpose.

who buys this shit

I wish this skill was more practical.

that's pretty anime

>ask nyonmyan to voice chat
>'sure'
>we connect
>suddenly hear a loud *BRAAAAAAAP* noise

what did she mean by this?

vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc

That was beautiful

I wish Senran Kagura artbooks were as easy to find as Queen's Blade ones

ummm...are all ps4genners this cute?

>Kikuchi's "why I became a police officer" story
I wasn't expecting this.

Why are my dragon quest builders trophys in japanese on the whats new tab?

>look up manga name
>citrus

If you're trying to imply I'm them, I'm not.

How do I beat the vacuous rom spider in bloodbourne conspiracy?
/bbg/ just told me "hit it until it dies lel"

Nigger it's the easiest real boss in the game

No you fucking don't.
Its people like you that trick others into believing the combat isn't a total fuckfest.
Game is not worth $60.

Its the same way as people who would try and defend the piss poor combat that is gravity rush 2.

And Velvet is an inconsistent character.
Can someone please explain to me how a 16 year redneck girl goes from talking about prickle bears and being an obviously naive girl to spending a couple of years in a hole and ending up being an intelligent adult dealing with shadow guilds having full knowledge about them.

Wut is this.

You unlocked it on a shrine, I forgot what it's called