>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-uuR9B1gjQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for goatwoman tits

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING BOXES

I WANT TO SUCK ON WILSY'S ERECT MEMBER

Recycling existing acts for five new glorious adventures! Buy a Premium Stash Tab Bundle NOW!

wud u fug solaris or lunaris

*buys premium stash tabs*

>leans in
>wrong

Reminder that Act 7 is Act 2 Part 2.

Shit dog it was legit

Pls buff wrath and anger, GGG. Or gut poison or something; pls change meta

t. redit
fuck off gggshills

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate the Lore in PoE?
>muh cataclysm
>muh corruption
>muh ancient gods
>muh world shaping

Solid 8/10 for me

So they were only pretending to be retarded all along.

if you're still playing d3, what the fuck is wrong with you? there's NOTHING NEW for several seasons now

piety did nothing wrong/10

PoE's lore is really good. 8/10 for me as well.

holy shit

What did GGG mean by this imagery?

Malachai was the hero of man/10

>5 "new" acts
>they're just reskins of the current acts
>copied enemies from dark souls (wheel skeletons)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAS THERE EVER, EVER, EEEEVVVERRRR BEEN AS KEKED A FANBASE AS POE?! BE SURE TO BUY MORE MICROTRANSACTIONS AND STASH TABS YOU FUCKING RETARDS!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH!!!!

generic fantasy crystal corruption

its basically identical to old FF/DA lores in its trope usage

we're LITERALLY going to be killing nazis in act five and possibly ten

everyone is copying souls games now...

this desu senpai

PT you cant come back now

SPQR

No deckard cain but besides that shit cashmeouside
85/100

>auction house never
>more than 10 fps never
when are they going to address the real issues? lack of content has never been the issue. they fixed desync fucking fix the rest instead of porting the game to cucksoles for more shekels

Only retards play SSF.

only retards play poe

tfw we were the bad guys all along

if that dude on the top is the final boss
god damn im hyped as fuck

only one can hope that the bosses such as malachai are more difficult

>Auction house
Get out
You should not be able to quickly trade anything
You need to be either farming loot or trading it not both at the same time.
AH makes it way to easy to flood the market with shit

removed cruel
removed merciless
forgot to remove mana

>Piety wuz a good girl she dindu nuffin we need mo money fo dem skillgems.

better question is how is some fucking templar shit in Oriath somehow a higher challenge than Dominus, a half-ascended giant demon or Malachai, a literal ascended God

>implying nazis are good guys
Ok, /pol/. We get it. You're dumb.

only retards don't want to be immortal transhuman reality warpers

> pretending pay2win tabs do not exist

ggg will drop poe by the end of 2017 just watch
theyll release a new game august of 2018

>still believing the jew lie
good goy

perandus league stone 30 ex rn

You still have to trade with the person
You cant just post something up for 65c and instantly sell it
Both players must be playing same time and actively trading at same time

Not sure what you're talking about.

Wat

nemisis league stone 100ex + tip

and it is a good thing because ... reasons ?

Kill yourself.

Regarding in-game trading, there is going to be a completely different approach to the current system in the Chinese version of the game, which is also being considered for the Xbox release. In the PC version, players have access to an API system that allows players to create lists and search for items on various websites. Once a player finds an item they’re looking for, they can contact the other user in-game.

“We don’t want trade to be too convenient. We’ve seen what happens in other games, and also in our own game, when trade is too easy. It lets people bypass content way too quickly,” said Chris.

The trade system in China, and potentially on Xbox, will be more user friendly but also more difficult to find the exact item you’re looking for. Players will be able to buy items from each other in a single click, but there’s going to be a small catch. Chris described the system as a ‘garage sale’ where players can search for a type of item and hundreds of choices will come out: some good and others not so much. This type of system would be more much convenient with a controller while not allowing players to instantly upgrade themselves with the perfect gear.

>Dark souls invented it
First of all, nothing is new under the sun and most pieces of art are a mish mash of inspirations from other pieces of art

Second, DS was itself heavily and openly inspired by Berserk
youtube.com/watch?v=l-uuR9B1gjQ

so what three leagues are you using for legacy league?

i'm thinking breach / talisman / rampage because it's fun

>we want shit to be inefficient, because we can't into balancing our game

>the beast was going to destroy the world
>kill the beast
>the beast was actually a good boy and you released the gods power and they will destroy the world

BRAVO KOJIMA

>fuck intl pc players, we already milked them for all their worth

not an argument

that way, the best way to progress in game is to be good at trading

retards think it is a valid reason

prevents neck beard no lifers/bots from spamming the AH with gear

There is a reason D3 failed it was because you could instantly buy gear upgrades at any time with the AH
You play diablo 2? It had no AH gear actually was worth something. Same in POE gear is what the game is all about. If you could just sit back and buy up all the shit on the AH what would you play the actual game?

The beast wasn't going to destroy the world.
The beast was going to make a better world.

The business of world saving has never been an easy task

>...and since suitable kindling is in short supply around these parts, I have little option but to make do with what I have. Namely, you.
>have you ever seen the true face of god, Exile NIGHTMARE PREVAILS
>Kaom has been deceived. His vision was a gift from the black spirit. The black spirit has conquered the Karui way.
>a butcher he was, twice as strong and twice as fast and twice as stupid as I
>Two men, separated by blood. Two men, bound by hope. Two men, and only one emperor.

7/10 it's ok and I'm a fa/tg/uy so high standards
the voice acting does the most of it

>There is a reason D3 failed it was because you could instantly buy gear upgrades at any time with the AH

no, just no
there is a ton of reasons vanilla D3 was a failure, and the AH was a minor part of it

first character definitely breach so i can get my howaa

second chatacter perandus and nemesis obv

Who here excited to meet xXx_sephir0t_xXx

>Weapon effects are on SALE!!!!!
>16$
every time. Fucking jews.

5 or 10 acts, it's literally the same thing! which makes a total 10 acts very very underdeveloped by default.

this is beyond any expectation I could have. ggg sure knows this game is gonna tank as soon as they release the xbox version, so they try to squeeze as much out of it as they can now. maybe even with the "sell at the peak" scheme some user predicted.

to put it simple: this is just gonna be more maps! (just like with the atlas "expansion". calling it acts is de facto giving up on this game, and in a very pathetic way. there literally is no excuse for this behaviour! ggg always was like "poe is gonna have 10 acts in total" - even a child could figure out what putting 5-10 in in one move actually means! this is gonna be it. game over, man, game over. if you can't tell the difference between one and 6 new acts - you are just the morons ggg hopes to attract with this clickbait (literally).

even I couldn't predict it would be this bad, btw...

PS: sure, playing throught all these additional maps will be fun one or two times, but that only proves ggg has no clue how to develop this game, and with this announcement this has become a fact.

D3 was an amazing success. However, the reason it has no longevity is that it has no depth.

>the beast was actually a good boy and you released the gods power and they will destroy the world
No he wasn't, he was a way for the BBEG god to put down the rest of the pantheon so he could run his corruption shenanigans without interruptions.

>the beast was actually going to Make Wraeclast Great Again

>you impeached him and fucked up the world

hmmm...

What fantasy settings do you consider to be 8+/10

I want to meet Siosa again. He was underappreciated.

>implying that's not the tainted soul of Piety

holy fucking shit this is crazy balls. it looks like they're trying to make the acts feel like actual progress, and not just forced leveling before maps, but i fear that's what it will feel like after the first character anyway, and it might even take longer to level.

It was a major part of it. So much so blizzard scraped the whole idea and admitted it was a mistake
Games like WoW are not the same as grindy ARPGs
In WoW if you want a specific item you can go do said raid/dungeon/quest or buy it on the AH
In POE you cant just go and kill a boss to get w/e item you want. You have to either get lucky on a drop or trade for it. Same with selling said item you have to find a buyer who is also knowledgeable enough to know what the item is worth. This is why POE has an economy vs D3 which never had an economy because everything was based on gold. Gold does not actually do anything in a game its just a currency. The currency in POE actually does something and hence you need to know if its worth it to buy a 6l or burn fusings trying to link the item you already have.
It adds complexity to the game.

wtf I love GGG lore now

It could very easily have been tedious as hell, but enough thought went into making interesting minutia that it comes across as unique even if many of the general ideas are fantasy writing 101

Blizzard scrapped the AH, because autistic niggers whined about in 24/7.

I think autismo kids whined about real money AH more than the gold one but blizzard deleted both.

>but i fear that's what it will feel like after the first character anyway, and it might even take longer to level.
How exactly is that a bad thing? I happen to enjoy the storyline progression more than mapping and taking longer to progress won't necessarily be tedious since the end goal, having your character grow more and more powerful is still intact. What this means is that instead of staying 20 levels in Dried Lake and no repeat, you get to experience content with a smooth progression for your first 75 levels. ONE PLAYTHROUGH. It's going to be a game changer

>gg has no clue how to develop this game
The player base has been growing which is rare for a game that is 4 years old

XBOX and china will add a massive income boost and allow them to develope the game even more
GGG is not a game company that makes game for casuals

Yes. That's what happened.
People complained about the RMAH and Blizzard just killed trading.

>GGG is not a game company that makes game for casuals

you are either a paid shill or just began playing this shit

wait wait, breach/beyond/rampage.

It isn't a bad thing at first, and it might stay alright after too, but it could get more tedious than the current system when it starts to feel like "oh i got to go through 10 acts again.", like with labyrinth. I found farming Dried Lake especially on fast builds quite comfy to be honest.

You think the people that play COD or candy crush are the same people who play POE or played diablo 2?
They get complaints everyday that POE is too hard and requires to much game knowledge.
POE is one of the most complex and in depth games available today. EVE online is one of the few games that is on par with it.

So which god is bringing Piety back? Make your bets.

D E A D

Chris

There's probably CoD and PoE overlap.
D2 was a completely mainstream normie game, complete with Ubisoft levels of TV ads, when it was released, but I doubt contemporary CoD players run for D2 ladder resets.

Who at GGG do you think got touched by the priest as a child to make them create a game about the church being Nazis?

Man it looks really subpar, I'd rather wait a long time for the rest of the acts than get rehashed shit

>oh i got to go through 10 acts again
better than the 12 acts we have right now

Wrong, they acknowledged it was a mistake regardless of the community feedback. There's a good article on google ("Why Diablo 3 is less addictive than Diablo 2") if you want to understand the pseudo "science" behind why itemization in D2 was fairly decent but itemization in D3 is utterly bland, unrewarding and ultimately

Relevant excerpt:
>In the end, Blizzard is left with two groups of players:
> New players will not experience Diablo 2’s reward loop, and will not get hooked. They will enjoy the game, get to the end, and (for the most part) wonder what the big fuss was about, lose interest, and wander away.
> Old Diablo 2 players will be left frustrated, unsatisfied by the lack of in-game rewards they were craving, and become angry, depressed, and reduced to flinging poo on the Battle.net forums.
>Out of necessity, Diablo 3’s reward system has to account for the Auction House. Because equipment is never destroyed, in-game rewards can never be too frequent or powerful or they will flood the Auction House, eventually trivializing game difficulty. There have been many solutions proposed (here is one particularly insightful discussion), but the reward system seems so intertwined with the Auction House that it’s difficult to see a radical change coming.

When Chris says things like, paraphrasing, "trading can't be too easy", he's actually very on point, because gear acquisition has to be ultimately balanced around player slaying monsters, not just players buying automatic upgrades from other players within 2 clicks, thankfully because the itemization in PoE is by nature more complex, it's less likely to suffer the same fate as D3

> implying church and nazis are a bad thing

maybe they liked it

Worldbuilding-wise, ignoring the actual quality of writing? It still depends on what you want. If you want meaning and themes and imagery and symbolism and having so many of them you'll drown, then you can get away with something like wh40k as 10/10 and ignore how fucking silly and non-applicable the entire thing is. Something more serious than Discworld, probably. I can't really say anything bad about Middle-Earth but I guess you want something more recent. I can't say anything bad about Planescape either, but I guess you want something more grounded. Either way, those are all tens for me.

Runequest is easily 10/10. Legend of Five Rings is a 9. World of Darkness as a whole is a 9. Magic the Gathering pre-Oddyssey is a pretty cool and rich setting. Sapkowski's Hussite trilogy and the way it weaves history into fantasy cool as fuck.

It was better when it was Roman x British empires and not LE HYMEN HITLER.

This is actually possible. 70% likely.

the yet unnamed templar god Elreon is so enamored with