>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

Previous:

Azura a shit.

hector sucks fyi

Which one should I level up? The calculator doesn't have the correct for her at 4* so I'm unsure what her boon/bane are

I'm in love with Camilla????

I love Eirika!

Cuck.

I love Azura

What if there was a skill later, which prevented the enemy from counterattacking, even if they're at the right range to?

I like Ike

>8 more hours until you can finally spend orbs again

Best bane/boon for lancer in fates?

Lucina a shit

The first one is either +ATK or neutral, so I suggest using that one

c-camilla is good right?

>tfw you beat a whale with multiple S tier +xx 5* units with a team of lowly 4*s you scrapped together
Nothing better than bullying a whale

Hektor anybody? Got another one.
-HP +RES

I don't have any focuses from Deep Devotion, only from Legendary Heroes.

Did I fuck up? Should I try see if I can score a Lyn or just give up and stockhold for the next focus?

Sumia's really comfy.

Happy Valentine's day!

Get a job.

Fuck off azurafag

+strength
-magic, luck, or defense

Red swords are the most common 5* in the game and will continue to be so, no need to bother with Lyn

>can only hate lucina if you like azura

Nice victim complex

>implying
Tharja and Robin are popular, that guarantees non sword-only characters.

Way to expose yourself lol

>he thinks the meta won't shift to blue when everyone tries to counter reds and tacomemes

>Sister's Arena team consists of Hector, Lucina, 4* Setsuna, and 4* Felicia.
>Felicia fucks up Mages and debuffs enemies sneakily, especially in maps with mountains/walls, while restoring a tiny bit of allies' HP when she does so, relying heavily on Glacier to deal actual meaningful damage.
>Setsuna trolls people with HP swapping shenanigans to keep Hector and Lucina alive, occasionally sniping fliers and taking off a bit of enemies' HP to alleviate the required damage to kill for the two 5*s.

Fucking kek.

I love Shiro!

>tfw you fuck up like a dumbass but best boy saves you with his xbox huge heals
anyone whose hp is below 7 just plain gets maxed out, best boy himself gets 75% of that amount, and everyone else gets 10 for free
l'ebin vulnerary man is a saint

Not an argument.

>spend 40 orbs I got free
>get nothing
>reroll acount out of shame
>get Roy, Takumi, and Lyn
>get Jagen that has stats comparable to Roy
I guess whatever good axe use I get next will round out my team. How much does the bane/boon thing affect pve? I don't care much for pvp, my Takumi is amazing and my Lyn is meh as far as stats.

Knights in general in this game are fucking bullshit. Even with a caster with advantage, you're not guaranteed to one shot them.

Fun times with Taco

I want to formally apologize to waifufags. I now completely understand

Veronica deserves to have her smile protected

Those legs look awfull.

I'd lick Palla's armpits

Xander is shit

>Xander is such a sucidal depressive that he sides with the villain

Xander is shit

>again

I want to make Setsuna feel reeeaally good

I really like Cecilia but her speed is so fucking bad. Like holy shit, she gets outsped by Dragons.

Vaida """"""""supports""""""""

>Xander chose to stay with Veronica because he has deep overwhelming guilt over turning cinnamon rolls into a shish kabob

Does anyone have the Wyvern Tier list

>daughter
You all know that Xander wants the loli cunny.

Playing Shadow Dragon again. Give me 10 units to use, /feg/. First come, first serve.

friendly reminder

misc -> faq/etc. -> sharing usage data

also make sure to send rude messages via customer support -> feedback telling them how shit their game is

Yes

Clarine is cute and she is my wife!

Can units have "neutral" IVs? My Olivia is medium in everything according to the calculator.

Your opinion's wrong but that's okay. I wasn't planning on sharing anyway

It's like you're suprised that Xander is defending the villain.

I'm sure this time he's just trying to get the loli pussy though

>fuck up a few times on one chapter
>restart restart restart
>uh oh cant play anymore

And this is just for chapters that ask for 10

>All the babs expecting free orbs and shit because of the launch stuff ends
Boy are these first time mobage babs in for a SHOCK.

Gordin

Please I need it.

Wrys

yes

Did you upgrade her to 4*? Also isn't her Def kind of lacklustre to face him face-on?

Yeah, neutrals exist, my Hector is one. 2 plus 2 minus exist as well from what I've heard.

>Being proud of being a long time mobage player

>fuck up
theres your problem

>Veronica
>villain

Hello there fellow Gacha merchant!

Depends. - Speed can be absolutely fatal for instance. -HP is generally ignoreable and so is - Res because there are so few casters that see play.

Dark Mage Cord

I hope you've already spoken with your friends or family and that you didn't just out yourself on 4chins

Minerva

>being proud of being a kusoge veteran

Why won't your fucking ATK grow Narcinan? I didn't spend 3 days beating you hard missions for nothing

Hero wolf

ok

Ceada

Marth

Caesar.

Most games give you a constant stream of premium currency
Most games also give you like 4 special pull tickets a month
I'm extremely worried Nintendo are going to think they are above this though

the main character

>7 hours until Ike becomes SSS tier.

Awfyk kust

Post some more Clarine and my stats will be better than that good for nothing Hector and her cute but not as cute as my wife daughter.

The only one I can think of that gives 4 pull tickets a month is FGO. Although I guess it's more like 9 because of their weird store.

>No James

Takumi can't make a follow-up attack, with her health and armor she can handle some fights with him

Nintendo has this too through, 10 orbs a month from quests and 4 orbs a month from weekly sunday login bonus

I presume the reason our dailies are so low is because we might be getting monthy or bi-monthly story maps which will give shittons of orbs each time.

Either that or nintendo are being mega jews who want the game to die within a month or two and are just in it for a quick cashgrab

>he becomes another average red

>The most popular FE character.
>average.
Boy......

>trying to level a 4* Jeorge
>literally cannot get him to kill a unit at level 28

I don't know if his level ups have been bad or what, but he seriously can't do more than 10 damage to a target his level unless their an air unit.

>Ike

So Takumi is the most popular FE character at the moment then

According to the developer they have plans to release story content in a bi-weekly basis, or at least that was the original intention. If that ends up happening then worst case scenario we get 30 orbs a month, 15 from each of the two chapters added.

Well I mean, Jorge has same topend stats as Takumi. So you are probably shit outta luck with the lvlups.

subhumans when
Jill with Laguzslayer when

Her Def is pretty lacklustre though. She'll be close to death after a hit by him I'd imagine. Not a very efficient option since she'll need a healer or to swap HP with someone else.

>he thinks we're getting Ike already

GBF definitely does, Pretty sure New Wave does but it gives absolutely loads of free shit, Dokkan Battle doesn't have a system like that but it gives away stones in the consecutive login bonus very liberally. And that's pretty much my entire experience.
It's been two weeks now though and nothing's been mentioned. If it does get in tomorrow then that'll be a nice surprise I guess.

>bi weekly basis
Based, at keast nintendo is doing something right when this kusoge is filled with garbage like low stamina, no level up stamina regens, low amount of freebie orbs and of course iv memes

I want Camus

I'm glad I drew this

Little bunch, but I'll accept it. Now give me 10-15 units to kill off.