What are some EDC/bugout bag type of shit to keep in your car boot?

What are some EDC/bugout bag type of shit to keep in your car boot?

I have a small metal box and a small Nike duffel bag to fill up

Toilet paper.

Outside of that, snacks and water for a day or two. Lighter, small aid bag, blanket or towel, something to dig a tire out of mud/snow.

Tools and knowledge are more important though. Your apocalypse scenario is never going to happen so assume your car broke down and you either need to fix it or go get help.

What's the best way to have tissues in your car?

is there a way at all to make having tissues more aesthetic than having the regular rectangular box

What about those like, things that attach your tissue box to the back of the seat via the headrest? Might as well go full dad mods

This guy's got the right idea. I'd add a bag of kitty litter, also for getting out of snow. If you live in a place where you might potentially get stuck somewhere with low traffic and no cell service, you might want a sleeping bag.

this
I'll also add jumper cables, jerry can (empty if stored in the car, full if outside. empty will involve some hitch hiking), blanket (something you don't need back that can be put around a crash victim in shock, eg a pedestrian that was struck if you stop to help), I also carry a tow rope and would like to get one of these ratchet pullers.

if bad winter
extra socks, boots, work gloves (that can get wet / dirty changing a tire ect) extra sweater, toque

knife, flashlight, bright colored jacket, and portable charger. I think that's all I have.

Jack, spare, jumper cables, 100-odd piece toolkit, flares, small first aid kit all the time. Snow supplies as others have mentioned for winter.

A blanket can be crucial if you don't want to leave your car on all night but want to sleep in it in the cold.

Work gloves, extra clothes, flashlight, a weapon, your insurance company's 24/7 roadside assistance number written down

Bug in. Bugging out is stupid shit for cityfags

If you live in a city infested with niggers bugging out is a viable option. If you live outside the city bugging in is better.

wow queen youre so cultured

I tow a howitzer behind my car.
When SHTF I know I can take down a whole office block if the situation permits.

A sealed copy of Shrek 2

A big fuckin knoife.

Does anyone have the links to those archive pages? Pretty useful shit on them

Battery booster for car battery, and a portable charger for my phone.

>drove through the outback numerous times
>don't have jack shit in my car
>i would have been dead if anything remotely happened to my car

These are the only correct answers. I would also recommend one framed picture of Scotty Kilmer to keep you warm through the night. Maybe he'll win next election. R-right guys?

i always keep a durable self-inflatable mattress in the back instead of trunk liner. wanting to put together a medium sized med kit to replace the small medical pouch i have. can't go wrong with towels and rope

i have a tissue holder built into the center console of my dodge. most cars made for dad time should have one

you make a good point. black thugs will come back even if you scare them off with a gun. it's some tribal stuff

As someone who's about to go to army bct for infantry things like that always get to me. Good thing I left my girlfriend before I enlisted.

That's how you do it my man. Makes things 800x easier.

inb4 you still complain about jody when you find out she's fucking a new guy

A modern fighting rifle

We broke up 3 months ago we already fuck other people. It won't bother me.

Snacks, bottle or two of water, energy drinks for if you get tired on long drives.
Plastic bags, gear you need for work, spare shoes if you're on a long trip, baby wipes, binbags, dry-wipe markers, two ballpoint pens, and your phone.