I literally can fucking decide between a lightly used 2016 GT350 or a 2017 ZL1... Help me auto

I literally can fucking decide between a lightly used 2016 GT350 or a 2017 ZL1... Help me auto.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xaNcNKvqX6k
youtube.com/watch?v=xCLw_hmLp00
youtube.com/watch?v=UOm8S_rE7rY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ZL1 if you can get over the windows. Better performance and looks

By windows do you mean lack of visibility? Or just literally the design of the windows?

ZL1 is better in every way besides looks

I saw a Camaro convertible at the gas station on Sunday. Pretty sure there are WWI trenches and tanks that are easier to see out of than the cuckmaro.

this is your only solution

Lack of visibility

It doesn't have a flat plane crankshaft

youtube.com/watch?v=xaNcNKvqX6k
youtube.com/watch?v=xCLw_hmLp00
youtube.com/watch?v=UOm8S_rE7rY

The GT350 has one of the best exhaust notes ever.

Go with the Mustang. You're going to get killed or run someone over with the asian-tier vision in the ZL 1..

I can see just fine out of my 16 SS doe.

>3rd video @ 1:27

Everyone in this thread who is bitching about visibility has never driven one. Go hop on the corvette vs gtr bandwagon faggots.

yeah it's a darnn shame because the guy infront of you in the zl1 won't get to hear it

mustang just looks better imo.

this

yeah listen to this guy, you can either have a car that looks 95% like a regular GT and by extension 90% like a regular v6/eco or you can get a car that is faster on track and in a straight line and looks mean as fuck

lol i forget all of Veeky Forums race their cars daily

Go with the GT350, although the ZL1 has maybe better performance, ask yourself where it comes from.

And saving time on a lap through automated transmission, stickier tyres and a compressor on the engine does not add fun to a car to drive it.

The mustang is just an honest, very well sounding fun to drive car

>paying 60k+ for a sports car and not factoring straight line or track performance

Of course not. I'd just focus on how it sounded and felt to drive around.

But then again I live in the foothills of the mountains, driving fucking nirvana. Laptimes are pissant shit.

Might as well get a Golf R.

Just as much money, just as quick, but can actually take a corner.

>implying you can't get the zl1 with a stick that is faster still than gt350

>implying the GT350R doesn't have a better shoes and you wouldn't rather have that

>implying a supercharger makes the experience worse and doesn't sound epic with whine

oh and let's not forget you're paying over msrp for a used mustang

o rly

this, get a fucking used miata for 10k and slap on a super charger, literally trying to talk shit to me when both cars you are considering are nearing 2 tons in weight and you plan to drive lightly on the mountians

>I can see just fine out of my 16 SS doe.
You don't need to lie to justify your purchase.

I worked for a GM dealership as a driver. I literally drove hundreds of those damn things. The visibility is the outright worst I have ever experienced in any vehicle and I have driven tanks and MRAPS before.

I'm not the OP, I'm a completely different poster

You guys assume too much.

Anyways, the GT350 looks better than the Camaro, has a better sound, and it has a better interior.

fair enough.

I just have driven the stock versions of both(both V8), and I preferred how the mustang "felt".

Dunno about the performance versions, but from my experience making cars fast around tracks also makes them a bit boring or unpleasant to drive. e.g slight understeery, too hard suspension for everyday use, too big tyre size etc.

>superchargers sound epic with wine
i just donĀ“t like that sound, but thats my opinion

>ZL1 is better in every way besides looks
And visibility
And head room
And comfort

I'm 6'5" 270lbs + and I literally don't even put my seat back all the way

sweet bathroom. is that your grandma's house?

nah, it's your grandmas house

my grandma doesn't have wallpaper in her bathroom like it's still 1974

also, how much tren and clen do you cycle? hgh?

This fucking thread, gt350 is NA why dont you supercharge it. Whipple it makes 820/640

Wait, do you not?
You guys are casual as fuck, excuse me while I lay a smackdown on a 3v mustang

There really is too much trolling in Veeky Forums these days.

it's kindof a tossup. New mustards are pretty good but the v6 camaro particularly the zl1 are pretty fucking good too

my dad has a 17 LT1 RS with the V6 and he loves the shit out of it, though he's been a chevy fanboy since like 1950 so ymmv

"Anyways, the GT350 only has a better interior"

FTFY