Opinion on my current car? 4.0 i6

opinion on my current car? 4.0 i6

Yeah nah. Decently powerful. Shit autos. Shit door seals. Fuck out front ball joints often. look awesome for how old they are. Comfortable enough.

>Ford

all of this plus shit brakes

even with new rotors and pads they always shudder because caliper design a shit

autos always fuck out in the generation i have due to poor design and the door seals are fucking annoying,
just before i got it the brakes were completely replaced and i havent noticed any shudder when braking

the auto's are ok IF you keep them cool (which you cant) and if you keep clean fluid up to them (no dipstick)

i wish i had gotten a manual instead but autos were alot cheaper

Haydn, is that you?

yeah get a t56 commodore they are pretty cheap still and usually can get a ls1 for around $5k

nope sorry,
on p plate restrictions though im going to attempt to find someone to swap this for a vx ss as soon as the restrictions are off

nah get a Calais or Clubsport or senator the SS is poverty back and mostly flogged

turbo or NA

if i could afford a clubby i would get one ahah

N/A unfortunantly

I've got a BA mk2 and experience no brake shudder or warped calipers. Helps if you dont use shit brand rotors and brake like a spastic all the time.

Autos are tried and tested 4 speed BTR gearbox. Good for factory power outputs, again unless you drive like a retard. If you must drive like a retard, fit a good tranny cooler.

Lower ball joints should be changed every 200,000, otherwise they can let go unexpectedly and your wheel will be facing sideways. Anyone who says they throw them all the time is a retard who doesn't spend any money on preventative maintenance.

Anyone who says they are shit and unreliable usually drives like a retard, uses the cheapest oil on sale at supercheap and often has a different coloured panel somewhere on the car.

Can get most parts from ebay when something needs replacing.

Don't ever order exhaust components from "Dandy exhausts". They claim direct fit but are definitely not.

Door seals are a bit crappy sometimes tho.

They are a solid car, comfy a.f. and if you treat them well they will last until ICE are no more.

RIP.
A buddy of mine here in the states just bought a 4.0 turbo motor. His brothers v6 mustang threw a rod so they're swapping it some time this year. In his words "Ford should have stayed inline instead of switching to half the cylinders falling away"

Nah generally there's a low spec and a high spec SS. For example in vy-vz the high spec ones get fog lights, leather seats, 6 disc CD player with cup holders either side of it, climate control and more speakers. They are quite nice. Also V8 Calais don't hold their value like SS do

DONT get the flogged low spec models

You can usually tell if it has a high spec cluster

what´s wrong with ford u faggot?

About the equivalent of an altezza in my eyes. I only ever see women or fat boomers driving them tho

The BA is the best looking falcon so big ups.

>tfw zf 6 speed

t56 here zf a shit

fucking piece of dog shit. not even memeing. the design is fucking shit tier. love running you faggots down in my m5 all the time. >muh turbo piece of dog shit ford
>muh "barra"

fucking dumb bogan cunt

I own a BA XT which is very nice, decent car to drive

butt just remember, just because you have an XR6 it means you literally have the same performance as me but i payed a quarter of whatever you payed

HI POSTIE NOS user

I love flogging cocky P Platers in their cute Fords and Commos with my superior GT Liberty

Do you live in Vic and drive an E39 by any chance?

typical bmw gayfaggotscumsharking

Ah, you're talking about the difference between an SV8 and an SS.

oi el cunto, shove it up your shitter

Nothing, berating a manufacturer based on normie memes is stale. I've owned Fords all my life and have never experienced anything they're given shit for.

I always wanted an 04 onwards, best looks and performance.

Thoughts on my ride? Almost had it a year now. 5.0 V8. I've senn less of these than I can count on one hand.