Mfw i dont have to drive a v6 anymore

>mfw i dont have to drive a v6 anymore

Feels great lads

>challenger

why would you drive an apartment building on wheels user?

If i was driving anything else i would be dead right now. The thing was a tank.

>nigger

what'd you do, steal it?

No u

Btfo out

Op here

The car sucked anyway, speakers were too quiet

Except it gets a 2 star crash safety rating, dumbass. Should have bought a tesla

kek
ewww a nigrar

no u

I like geralt posters

But no youre wrong

I only got a little tiny cut on one arm from the glass. I was going 136 right before i crashed. Should be ded rn

>no u

>If i was driving anything else i would be dead right now.

That's what they all say.

Shut up fag

woogie boogie

Chocolate boogy

>no more dealing with the shitty 300 hp v6 with shite torque
>no more turning the volume up and getting depressed when its not loud enough
>no more CANTTURN

feels good

1st of all, why do black people love these so much?

2nd of all, aren't you going to tell us what happened OP? I ain't got all night dicknose, that looks like a nasty wreck

flipped the car in anger of KFC being closed

Hey guy, i just like the car. Not sure what me being black has to do with it.

And no one asked.

Want a greentext?

you know it's gonna take a while to save up for another car with welfare checks alone, yes?

DELET NOW

Because...

nigger got the v6

I appreciate your interest in my thread

I'm aware, but that is the reason that you would drive an apartment building in wheels. The hellcat is a fair bit heavier than the v6.

does anyone care enough to warrant a greentext

I literally crashed because i had a v6 and not a v8. Forgot to mention that

You could build a dozen 10 second cars for cheaper than it costs for ONE Hellcat

>shitty dodge
>black person

the memes are real

C'mon now. Chrysler is america's mitsubishi but your shitbox would get 2 stars as well if it were tested today. Using the newest tests on an old platform will always garner a low rating. My making contrived and bullshit ass tests like "small overlap with an immovable object" the crash testing agencies are just trying to justify their existence. Aside from some chinashit, all modern cars are so safe it isn't even funny.

>you could build a dozen 10 second cars for cheaper
>MSRP from $62,495
>12 10 second cars for mfw
Show me your $5,000 10 second car m8 I have got to see this.

>aren't you going to tell us what happened OP?

Because he knows he's at fault due to his shitty driving.

Wow a nigger totaled his v6 challenger I'm shocked. I hope you didn't spill your grape drink and skittles at least.

>Be black
>Buy new shitty v6 Dodge because status
>Crash it because probably high and blasting music or not paying attention
>Sheeeeiiiiiiit

The $100 question is, are you now underwater on the car loan after insurance payoff?

>buying a new car without GAP insurance

You're asking for it at that point.

No you can't

>tfw I didn't buy the glasses

I wouldn't be caught dead owning a v6 land yacht. And this is coming from a a guy that owns a zl1.

Quality neo-Veeky Forums post OP!

Nice boots

how badly damaged was the Yaris you hit? will the light scuffs in his paint buff out?

>nothing of value was lost

Tell us already what happened, ignore these rednecks

Why would you like the most cancerous poster on this board?

YOURE FUKKIN BUHLACK

I like the witcher

this
shit speakers made for boring cruises
Just barely passable engine made for average hooning

Here goes

>driving against a lap time i had recorded the previous night before on a semi straight road
>going 135 (top speed) for around 3 minutes
>i had taken the turns much quicker that night, so instead of the 3:24 i got last time i was around 3:16
>just about to slow down and stop
>see a fucking cop in the oncoming shoulder, his were lights off
>change the song go reflect upon the situation
>remember all the stories i read on Veeky Forums about cops
>decide to just haul it, he cant catch me, right?
>change the song again
>hauling it at around 135, pedal all rhe way down

I knew if i slowed down I'd have been caught since he was in a crown vic and i didnt even have a V8 to pull myself back to a high speed if i had to take a turn

>speed was 55, changed to 45
>only a couple hundred feet later, 35
>barely 100 feet later, 25
>roundabout up ahead
>i knew if i tried turning too hard the car would flip
>small raised concrete curb in the center of the roundabout
>only real choice i made was to not roll over, there wasnt time for anything else
>crash into shit
>still going around 100 when i hit something that suddenly stopped me, about 8 yards away from a thicc wall

>get out of car immediately
>get ready for the cop to tackle me
>he doesnt
Didnt go to jail.
Citations arent that bad compared to what i could and should have gotten.
I'm not even mad for some reason.

The speakers sucked and i wanted a motorcycle instead anyway.

Nothing was said about me not stopping for the cop. Didnt admit to running or anything.
Also, im behind 17 proxies and maybe im just an user that has nothing to do with this thread.

Danke, just weird sneakers actually. Not boots.

>I'm too shit to drive a V6, so instead of taking the bus since I can't drive I'm gonna...

Good thing you didn't say you where bringing up that you're gonna drive a V8 next.

Well no shit i am going to get a v8. If i had a v8 this wouldng have happened.

Or maybe there was too much stuff in the car and it slowed me down. Like those airbags. Completely useless. Fucking saving my life and shit, what a waste of weight

Holy shit confirmed nigger. Yes please get a bike and kill yourself on it because you are trash.

You sound upset

>mfw i can finally get a v8

Good thing the officer didnt take my license. Literally a perfect night. I just wish i had a chance to screenshot my lap time

>I just wish i had a chance to screenshot my lap time

>driving against a lap time i had recorded the previous night before on a semi straight road
>semi straight road

Whoa what a lap dude you're like the negro Michael Schumacher.

Nigger

Lmao dude, I remember when I was on a one lane road that temporarily became two. I was sauced out of my mind, so it's a 35 and I pass 3 cars and barely make it before the middle line becomes solid, at this point I'm going well over 70. Right where the road becomes one again the treeline on the right side ends and there is a parking lot.... 2 cops sitting there talking to each other, we make eye contact, try to slow down and not look drunks AF. Drunk reflexes suck so look down, just got below 70 and they def. looking at me. Fuck it gun it and immediately make the next right hand turn and take the back route to restaurant.

Haven't even driven sauced again

>can't pay for a v8 so buys a v6
>crashes the v6 in an at-fault accident
>suddenly can pay for v8

riiiiiight

Boogie Woogie Lonesome Onanie Style

At least you're trying to be funny about it.
I'll let your shitposting slide for that.

>LS converting a shitty golf is expensive

I'm glad you're coming to terms with it.

If you buy a bike update your organ donor information
Seriously though, I don't think you should be driving anything faster than a 4 cylinder camry.

confirmed for not knowing shit as suspected. There's more to 1/4 times than power.

smoakin bluntz n got the munchies
only 20min till KFC closed
hadda go fast

>I know nothing about cars: The Post

nigger confirmed

But i listen to European folk metal. Take it back. Take it back, knave.

Kek

How come? Next time ill fucking slow down and not try to fucking outrun the police. I realize my mistakes.

But yeah ill be getting a moderately powered dual sport bike that tops out at around 90. Or a V8.

Probably a hellcat.

>cultural appropriation

I don't wear a bone through my nose and listen to an aids-ridden nigger yell ooga booga while slapping bongos. You should show the same respect.

It's only cultural appropriation if white people do it

Wiggers exist

Not in Trump's america

Wiggers are even more sub-human than normal niggers

MC Ride?

If that was a 2011 or later then you just fucked up. The 3.6 Pentastar is one of the best V6s made (pic related - I used to have one with a 6-speed).

>i knew if i tried turning too hard the car would flip
You're a real piece of shit, morty. Also, you can't roll a car by turning too hard unless you hit a large change in incline, get your tires lodged in dirt, or hit a curb sideways. The whole situation reeks of "high schooler who knows nothing about cars."

>implying being a tripfag is better than being a roody-poo

kek

You have insurance at least, no?

>Confirmed stereotypes - The Thread

WOWOWOW I didn't think stereotypes were this spot on

>Going 135 mph for 3 minutes

This is so dangerous. You could have killed a family. I love driving fast but what you did was extremely reckless on a public road. Whats worse is you did this for 3 minutes. And you sound like you've done this shit before. TNB.

>See cop, chimp out

You could have gotten off with a big ticket. Or even a warning if you apologized and explained yourself "I'm sorry officer, I just did some work on the engine and I wanted to push it. Won't happen again sir". As soon as you try to run you can guarantee your going to jail. You made this situation more dangerous for you and the officer for no reason. TNB

>Drives a v6 challenger

You could have gotten something so much faster for your money, but you got a v6 challenger instead. I assume you did this because you just wanted a challenger for the looks and performance wasn't your first priority. TNB.

>Does not show remorse/regret, will continue the same behavior in the future

This is probably the most upsetting thing about this thread. You don't even seem remorseful over your retarded fucking actions. You could have died, gone to jail, been paralyzed, killed people, etc... And yet you 'aint even mad yo'. This was an important life lesson that you have clearly missed. Keep driving like a fucking ape, you won't be on the road for much longer. TNB.

This is why you are being called a steriotype.

>drives a sentra
>thinks he can judge other people

Go suck a penis, gay boy

You sound jelly

Its hell of a lot faster than a v6 challenger of the same year

lol no it fucking isnt

Look up the 0-60 of a 2009 spec v. Its between 6.3-6.5 seconds. Now look up the 2009 v6 challenger.

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Challenger SE

Specifications:
Drive Type: rear wheel drive
Transmission Type: 4-speed Automatic
Engine Type: V6
Displacement (cc / cu-in): 3,518cc (214.7 cu-in)
Redline (rpm): 6,800
Horsepower (hp @ rpm): 250 @ 6,400
Torque (lb-ft @ rpm): 250 @ 3,800
Test Results:
0 - 30 (sec): 3.0
0 - 45 (sec): 5.1
0 - 60 (sec): 8.1

>2010 Challenger SE
Peak hp: 250
0-60: 8.0 sec
1/4 mile: 15.9 @ 88 mph

>2010 Sentra SE-R Spec-V
Peak hp: 200
0-60: 6.3 sec
1/4 mile: 14.9 @ 94 mph

It's probably either the same or a bit faster depending on the year.

I like modern muscle cars but the v6 challenger is more like a skinny fat lanklet car.

>driving against a lap time
>on public roads

Nigga, you deserved it.

At least you didn't hurt anybody.

>0-60: 8.0 sec
No fucking way.

Yeah. I dont give a shit as of now, but if i had hit someone else and killed or even just slightly injured them, id kill myself.

this

Also, where is this wreak located? I need a pentastar for my jeep

kek I couldn't have asked for a better reply
fucking comedy gold

Safety ratings are half BS, only relevant to crashing into a brick wall

Into other cars is another matter

Give me a 2-star full size pickup over a 5-star Prius for any real-world accident

>SE
k
>2015 Dodge Challenger R/T
>0-60 mph 5.1
not bad for a 4000lb car
suck it fags

>What is a warranty?

>implying he was actually going 135 for 3 minutes and isn't nigging up the story hoping a thicc Instagram chick is randomly creeping and would be impressed and ask for a DM

fucking racist pieces of shit

boo hoo, go back to reddit. Casual use of the word nigger has been a staple of edgy teenagers on Veeky Forums since the fist day of the site.

>5.7L V8
>410 ft/lbs torque
>2-door

Meanwhile, a 13 year-old 4-door 2.5L 300 ft-lb Subaru passes said Challenger R/T and keeps on pulling.

>running from a faster car than yours
>crashing on a road you usually take
lmao

fucking SJW piece of shit

Had a charger with the 370 horse hemi and it honestly felt pretty under rated power wise. The v6 versions feel literally twice as slow. The 5.7 sounds better and never needs to get over 2000 rpm daily driving, God damn it I love torque

gas yourself you waste of ressources