Why don't you have a chink HUD in your shitbox Veeky Forums?

Why don't you have a chink HUD in your shitbox Veeky Forums?

Because my windshield is my windshield, and my gauges are my gauges. If I wanted something to do two separate things, I'd have purchased a Bop-It

Why would I?

Because my car came with a factory hud

it looks really cool but as long as I have gauges already it's kinda redundant
why do you need two speedometers telling you the same thing?

I have a much better aftermarket one.

How does it feel to be a pleb beyond all hope?

I assume you're shitting on my musical taste or is there something else?

if there was one for oil temp, oil pressure, water temp, boost etc i'd get one.

I have nothing against a projected dash as long as you can easily read it.

how many speedometers do you even need

Always more

On a serious note I did see one of these with GPS nav integration, now that's some shit I would use

the obdii port doesn't fucking work because it's a jetta

This. It's much better for situational awareness and eye strain. Also mine has navigational info and the speed limit of the road I'm on, very handy.

Got a link for that?
How annoying is it to install?

here
yeah, the map display is pretty neat on the navdy

I have astigmatism. Can't even use red dot sights on guns, so I doubt this shit would work for me.

why would you even want to use red dot sights on gunz, are you some sort of a gun range takticool retard?

why are you using a cellphone while driving you retarded cocksucking piece of shit

sauce on it? how much did it cost

What the fuck else do you use a gun for
Shooting without standing or moving is the same as getting in your sports car and revving to 3k for five minutes without ever moving.

>muh minute of autism groups
Shoot 2gun or fuck off.

Doesn't he just play music trough AUX?

Is there a GPS-enabled, speed-only version?

>arcade fire
my nigga

don't you wear glasses?

If you can't drive while talking on the phone you're a spastic.

It's easily read, it's just a bitch to focus on. Colors on a cell phone cam are out of sorts, distance sensor on a DSLR prefers the background than the projected HUD which makes it hard to take a pic of.

>tfw local range doesn't allow standing or moving

feelsbad

Cause I have an OBD1 funbox.

I have them and like it because I can see my speedometer without taking my eyes off the road at all, but it can suck at night if it's too bright.

I wouldn't pay full price though. If I didn't get them for $5 or less, I wouldn't bother. The navdy one looks pretty cool, but $500? Fuck that, I already have a dash mount for my phone.

that describes most drivers

but shit, you are so alpha, you don't even need to steer

What are some good HUDs?

Are they hard to install yourself?

I want to put one in my shitbox

Yeah it's hard, don't even bother

Cause I have a pre OBD shitbox

>good HUD

they all do the same thing, just with different layouts, so as long as it works, it's "good"

install is just plugging it into the OBDII port

How do I get one of these

This. Why do I need a second tachometer?

I'd more likely kill loads of people?

>driving in the city
>highbeams on

TURN OFF YOUR FUCKING HIGH BEAMS YOU FAGGOT

Why? I have astigmatism in one eye and it only means my contact lenses don't correct that eye perfectly and I can't see as much light in it at night.

Is it really bad and make your eye take in less light? The green is brighter on the red-green eye tests for me. Is it related to that?

>DSLR
>not using manual focus

ayy 8th gen Accord

You blind other drivers. Try getting/using fog lights if your having problems seeing... or don't drive at night.

.....there's no high beam icon there...

Too bad it looks so chunky. Looks fucking terrible on top of your gauges.

>ou blind other driver
fuck 'em

because im not a fag like op

You can get ones with oil pressure, oil temp, etc. It's whatever your OBD2 port makes available.

Most of them don't have it because if your car doesn't support it, it'll read zero. Mine is the most basic because I know it'll work on any car I have.

This is a second cellphone specifically to function as my car stereo on a magnetic mount connecting to a bluetooth AUX adapter. It does not even have a sim card in it or any sort of cell service.

It cost about $60, I got it off aliexpress but unfortunately I can't find this one anymore (I've had it for about a year)

They have light sensors, during the day the brightness is cranked and at night the brightness is reduced. You can adjust both day and night brightness level settings in 255 steps.

You plug into the OBD2 port and it just werks.

You'll be getting fucked when they hit you.

but those are my low beams user... I have LED headlights in projector housings, they don't go to eye level.

Because I have a murrican one.

wtf is this then?
looks just like my cars highbeam icon

I think I will win

I'm the guy you replied to and no, I use iron sights only. I head EoTechs might be good for me, but I'm not willing to shill the cash for something like that when iron sights get the job done fine.

This is a highbeam indicator.
What you circled is most definitely low beam indicator.

>low beam indicator
whats the fucking point?

how the fuck can't you tell when your lights are on?

Get a trijicon 1-4x, it will correct for your astigmatism and is generally much nicer for typical rifle shooting than an eotech.

It's hard to tell if your lights are on or off during the daytime.

Cuz HUDs are a gimmick?

seems unnecessary
just feel or look at the headlight switch

>seems unnecessary
More than half of modern car features are unnecessary.
I'm pretty sure the point is that the light is in the cluster to grab your attention when you look at the speedometer/tach/gas.

>re than half of modern car features are u
yeah probably, tho we've more or less destroyed the earth for the sake of them so seems not much worth bothering about

My 2002 came stock with one

My factory hud has the speed, a tach and let's you flip between gas, oil pressure and coolant temp. I rarely ever look down at the dash and it was a great learning tool to drive stick.

I don't give a shit how fast I'm going and I don't need the tach to know when to shift. My steering wheel happens to block half the shit in the dash, too. Haven't been pulled over in 10 years even tho I'm a habitual speeder. Get on my level, brats.

Where do you even buy these fucking things

>Implying you can focus with your shitty 0,7 viewfinder without split screen

I was using manual focus. It's just tricky to get right. It appears crisp in the viewfinder even if it isn't sharp in the actual photo.

If I leave autofocus on, it focuses on the steering wheel/front base of the HUD.

ebay or amazon

>why buy a jap car when you are a LHD faggot?
>your weight distribution will be all fucked
>car designed for RHD
>driving it LHD

kek

americucks 4 sure

Disregard this I suck cock

LOL

Kek

Lol you mean to say it's a used Jetta. You wouldn't have these issues if you bought it new and loved it.

>minute of autism
O I am laffin

???
you do

Same. It's great.