/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #79

Snek edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dargoth.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what version doe the latest patch that dargoth put ut work with?

the hell?

Age regression, futa, and vore are diseases. Gas chambers are the cure.

It's over, user. Translation is dead.

>not "May Dargoth rest in pieces" edition

Hi guys, don't know why WordPress nuked my site. I sent in a complaint this morning but haven't heard back. At any rate, I have the whole site exported and will upload it to new hosting as soon as DNS updates so I can access it.

He's not fucking dead
Dargoth can't die

well I got a patch off the cached page but i just need to know which ver it will work on .

Am I the only one who legitimately started getting worried for Luka when he started turning into dried fish in the shitty OVA?

That's good to hear Darg

1.21 the final version

ok thanks

Just counter wordpress with a good ol' daystar

I know fark lost google ads for weeks over a pedobear image posted in their comment section, could be as simple as that.

Can you upload the patch tho?

man that game looked terrible

Oh mighty Shenron, can you make Ilias not shit, please?

I wish the ending of the original trilogy wasn't Setouchi'd as fuck

That wish is beyond my power

Classic

It's pretty easy to grant a wish that doesn't require anything to change.

shh. be quiet, monster girls are in this general RIGHT NOW trying to lean about US so they can easily rape US

>that doesn't require anything to change
This is obviously not the case here. That's why I'm asking Shenron for help in the first place.

Can't rape the willing.

I'm gonna hold their hands without their permission, though.

you cant hold all of their hands

>rape US

What did he mean by this?

rape monster girls

he's alive, Jim!

Just watch me!

THAT IS A WISH I CANNOT GRANT.

thats not shenron thats a waifu
silly gohan

im here because the wordpress site died

if this guy without a tripcode is the actual dargoth, is translation actually dead? no new site?

So, because of this we'll never know how our Luka's two kids will become will we? The only thing we know is that his daughter will be a dadcon and his son will be a chunni.

Because of what?

Paradox won't have an end nor will the game even be translated

Ummmm... last I checked torotoro is still making it.

Game isn't cancelled because Dargoth's WordPress got fucked, dude

does torotoro even have a twitter anymore?

They do have a blog I think

Kissshot is LITERALLY based

Thanks for the hard work.

You had us worried but godspeed

i almost killed myself because of this, godspeed

why are the monsters and angel's libos so strong? They can literally keep fucking you for thousands of millions of years non-stop and they even go out of their way to say that the reason some human/monster/angel relationships don't work out is because some of those cannot defeat their insticts and will be lost in sexal act itself, not realizing their partner is a dried husk and dead until it's too late. Hell, I think that tavern in succubus village is still a full orgy throughout all of part 2 and 3, even the epilogue.

I don't get it with lust like that how is humanity not extinct? Especially later on when there's no big ass wars going on. what about the human women? No human women means no human males since monsters and angels apparently can only give birth to other girls like themselves. Am I thinking too much about the world of a fetish fueled romb fapfic? Oh, I'm way to lonely this valentines day

TY dargoth. I went to check for the patch, and almost had to suicide as I am a huge valentines day loser and all that keeps me going is my weeb games.

MERMAIDS ARE CUTE AND THEY WOULD NEVER HURT A HUMAN

>legs
That's not a mermaid.

Its one of those weird mermaids where the tail starts below the vagina

Mermaids don't have legs. That's a pseudo-mermaid.

HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR?

That's the most retarded thing ever. Artists who do that are too retarded to draw full tails and vaginas at the same time. Or they want them to be fucked vaginally from behind, which I find to be too stupid to be picky about.

At least it's better than those mermaid doujins where the mermaid tail is treated as pants and gets removed when it goes down to fucking, completely throwing the monster girl part of the doujin out of the window.

user, do you want to see "That" again? You know, the story about a human being raped by a Mermaid, who then lays her eggs inside his asshole, then leaves him to drown in the small lake as the other mermaids happy splash around with him hopelessly drowning inches below him with not a single one caring? Do you want to see that?

On a Side note, I think the the Elf queen's rape scene might be one of the cruelest ends for Luka

>the story about a human being raped by a Mermaid
Hot
>who then lays her eggs inside his asshole
Also hot
>then leaves him to drown in the small lake as the other mermaids happy splash around with him hopelessly drowning inches below him with not a single one caring
Not hot

That is a Fishsnake not a mermaid.

It is even called Fishsnake in the games.

delet this
How did you get a picture of (Me)?

Beelzebubs are better than those silly mermaids anyway.

>then leaves him to drown
thats just not what happened

without a good backstory thats just edgy,

killing evil devils is never edgy

Piss off, Ilias.

New blog: dargoth.com/

Yay, praise Dargod

but thats a pic with no backstory so how do you know you fibber

praise

>dargoth.com/
Wooooo!

Yao will save the world from Ilias

your waifu a fine, your fetish a shit

Thank you for your valuable input.

because I know what game it is from

Praise Ilias

no prob

Neat.

But no update means no new patch, I guess?

i can't seem to figure out how to get a fish...

have u tried going fishing?

or just going to the store?

>tfw too intelligent to like Spatsune

didn't know how to select the fishing rod. controls were strange

Oh. You must be talking about MGI.

Do you like Tama, Dargoth?

Actually, it seemed like they just hang their pregnant shotas from the ceilings, like incubators, from which the young eventually hatch and eat their way out.

hnnng

I would love the slug if it was for her lower body. Goddammit

Patch up on the new site, but nothing exciting if you've already played through the game. Just filling in gaps from the last patch and making edits. If you've been holding off, now's a good time to play it though.

All this fucking guy does is make edits of the same damn face.

>dargoth.com/

Thanks!

What's so bad about wordpress, anyway? I guess whatever you're using now is just better?

Wordpress murdered him.

Wordpress commited the greatest sin known to man. They blueballed all of us. Damned bastards. Have they no shame? No honor?

All hail Dargoth !

Nice, thanks.
I think having your own site is a lot better now.

and so?

>Loving Inhuman girls
You all should be purged from our planet