/vn/ - Setsuna Edition

Visual Novel General #1340

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of Japanese visual novels.
E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12341117/r
youtube.com/watch?v=roHUQp-tbpA
youtube.com/watch?v=RzFwd9bYmcs
youtube.com/watch?v=MxgOXYYej9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Setsuna > Mime bitch

strawpoll.me/12341117/r
Reminder Triplicate+Irru are /our guys/ according to the most recent poll.
2nd place: Conju-pop
3rd place: Chuee

You'll end up hating them for the dumbest of reasons.
I guarantee it.

Lolipedos BTFO'd

^_^

Setsuna a shit.

Does japan give legally retarded people money like the U.S does?

~~Nyaa~!

I want a VN that focuses heavily on shrine maidens. Like a historical game that takes place back during the 1600s where you're a young priest and have to take over a temple and all of the heroines are shrine maidens who live there. And you have to deal with festivals and sometimes perform exorcisms.

We already hate them for hating on loli

your fetishes are getting oddly specific

Gini'iro chapter 2 kinda fits the bill
Ame no Marginal has a backstory set in the far past about two shrine maidens. One who isn't allowed to speak to repay some god

When did they hate on loli

stupid sexy slaves

worst catpanion

FUCKING TELL ME

WHERE ARE THEY

>tfw you know it's the truth
i spent too much time here

Who is "we"?
I'm not a pedo and I don't care about lolige.

Reminder this is kamige

>Grisaia
I thought everyone agreed this was kusoge?

lolige is great but we must make sure not to burn bridges in our eternal pursuit of lolis
remember that user

Shes the cutest creature in this universe. Has the power to cheer up a sad soul and put a smile on their face at any moment. Comforting and gentle, adorable and sexy.

Chocola is a miracle from the gods.

What the fuck is that? That's not a tetromino.

Momoyo is a force beyond our grasp that bends nature and other things to her will. Now space invaders looking ship is part of Tetris.

What do /vn/? I'll do the next choice blind.

RESIDENTIAL

That car in the background is fantastically drawn

>Clephas
opinion disregarded

If Subahibi doesn't come out today I'm ending it.

Ok
:)

what even is this

If Sansha Mendan doesn't come out today I'm ending it.

an autistic catalog of an autistic person

ok I lied what do now /vn/?

what do I choose in order to get Master's good end?

Why would anyone do that image in the first place?

autism

>tfw Queef promised a partial with mother and daughter route

oops, didn't see there was a new thread. I finished Euphoria. It was a lot better than I expected. I am currently reading Da Capo III, it's pretty boring. does it get better?

No

It's like koiken otome but worse.

The thing I hate the most is how all of the girls are needy for the MC. I'm pretty sure he could whip his dick out in the club room and they would all have a fight over who gets the first load. Having *one* heroine like that is perfectly fine, but all of them? geez.

That and also
-Only 4 heroines this time, you can't fuck the side heroines who are far more interesting unlike DC1 or DC2
-Sakura was the only thing remotely interesting in the game and Kouryuu fucked up by spoiling about her.

I mean 5, forgot Sara tehee

ah, is DC2 better? I know people say I should read that one first. I don't care about that, but I will if it's better.

It's fun watching Nemu lose her shit whenever Jun'ichi dates another girl.

Play his game.

Will you read it for me?

Yes, and I will tuck you into bed after.

I like lolis.

I can respect that

Finished Symphonic Rain, that twist at the end of Al fine was something I didn't expect desu senpaitachi.
The vn was all in all a good read with my favorite route/girl being Fal since it's very realistic and mature.
My ranking for the girls:
Fal > Torta > Arietta >Autism-chan

I read there's a fairy route but I'm not doing it since I hated the fairy.

On another topic, Euphoria: Is Keisuke actually a sadist? I mean, as long as he follow's Nemu's "script," he maintains his sadistic desires. But as soon as he falls of the tracks somewhere, he magically loses them. We know the neckbands have the power to manipulate emotions, so it seems likely to me that he was just manipulated for the sake of Nemu driving him away from her.

Also, did everything happen in reality? I mean, maybe I wasn't reading everything clearly, but there had to have been quite a time lapse between when Keisuke was impaled by Kanae and when the games in the white rooms started due to the fact that he was, well, impaled. But, he was impaled during the beginning of the games on the surface. Also it would imply that Kanae was in fact Kanae during that whole period, which seems unlikely based on her behavior after you "wake up." On the other hand, some of it must have happened in reality since it is established as a fact that Keisuke does actually strangle Nemu, and only the part about her breaking her neck was fabricated.
Thank you, I will try DC2 first then.

I also like imoutos.

Which choices in Wanko to Kurasou matter? There's a ton and I'm saving when i encounter them.

It's been a while but I don't think they matter much and the "right" choice is pretty obvious. Also, Risa is adorable

I can also respect that.

Ok, i'll stop saving after each i already used like 5 slots.

I like osananajimis.

the last route is one of the best and has another nice twist. It made cry manly tears.

I've only liked Makina because she cracks me up, but every other loli is an annoying little shit.

I like fake imouto osananajimis with a seudo incest taboo drama.

I like spaceships.

this part of momo's route in majikoi, with the boys around the cell phone is adorable.

Blood related or non blood related?

NBR

I like deredere osananajimi cousins because it's kinda like partial incest but it's not illegal in most places in the world, plus i'm adopted and had a thing for a cousin growing up.

I don't like you.

What? I don't remember that.

when MC invites momo on a date, and hes discussing what to do with da boiis

I hate mentally handicapped heroines

youtube.com/watch?v=roHUQp-tbpA
KAMIGE

Oh, that's what you meant. I went with Capt.

How are you liking it so far? She gets a lot of shit, but I genuinely enjoyed her.

I don't remember a whole lot about hoshimemo but I literally felt like I was raping a retarded kid during this route

>I was raping a retarded kid during this route
It doesn't help her mother was literally retarded.
Seriously Taiga got away with everything. Not only he NTR'd a dying man from his waifu but also left her wife to death.

i'm enjoying it so far. i think its the first time i've played a route where the MC jumped the gun by asking her out which was novel.
I've only played 2 other routes, but i genuinely think so far all 5 girls are good. And i've enjoyed all i've played, including this route so far.

Talk shit about Cap and I'll cut off your face and wear it like a hat.

>jumped the gun by asking her out
Same here user. Every single time he was getting excited, something felt off for me. Like yeah, she was overly affectionate, but it seemed like she genuinely enjoyed spending time with him as very close friends.

I only dislike how fucking dere she gets in the after story. Missed opportunity there.

I also like all 5 girls in their own ways. Have only finished Momo and Chris' so far though, but I'm deep into Yukie's.

Pretty sure this enters a route.

I feel the same way. Only for the sake of the fact that the whole game is full of dere submissives. I actually prefer that archetype of heroine, but I also like variety.

Leave

check if it's alive

I think it's bad/good end only, I'm pretty sure you don't get a route choice until after you actually save her.

Happens with most VNs, it gets old very fast. Which is why I pinned my hopes on her.

Conflicted.
Oh ok.

all of our past guys have betrayed us, like that hack fraud quof

>Every single time bla bla bla
yeah dude exactly, it didnt seem right from the readers POV.
And desu in a medium where its not uncommon for an MC to only ask a girl 2 hours after it wouldve been 100% yes, then 5 minutes later be banging her brains out, getting rejected, even in a nice way felt refreshing.

Played yukies and miyakos so far, prolly gonna go for wanko next.

Quof is translating like 3 different vns though

You forgot the part where he left us to join the cool kids at the cartel.
It's no surprise that moogy the don himself follows him now that Quof works for him as an associate.

jesus christ majikoi is overwhelming

why does this girl have furry ears

they aren't always there, its cos she acts like a dog

don't be a nerd, that's a nip trope. she acts very dog like in general and in scenes where she acts very dog like she is drawn with ears.

Don't bully the cutest imouto with the cutest song!

youtube.com/watch?v=RzFwd9bYmcs

Today again so pure a blue
youtube.com/watch?v=MxgOXYYej9g
Is there a more comfy vn soundtrack than this?

My favorite thing about Ef, it was also something that originally turned me off to the VN originally...

Yeah, it was quite refreshing and is partly why I liked it. Which only made the full dere even more disappointing.