Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - They Can't Keep Getting Away With It Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to donate Gold to your Alliance!

Latest:
>2.9 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=710314

>02/09 Taskmaster's Battleworld
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=702793

>7 Day Check-in Event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=702799

>Valentine's Day Gift Boxes [every 4h]
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=704151

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=84&id=713220
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=84&id=712861
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RIP GOLD

WORSE THAN AB NERF

GO TO HELL??????????????

They only "adjusted" your gold :^)

I'm gonna be shitposting so fucking hard on mobirum for the foreseeable future
Netmarble can just go to hell!!!!!

They only took the gold that Americans are too lazy and prideful to have, you should be thankful that they've freed up your drops for better leaner things.

Wew. I really need more physical attack cards. Which ones give it out?

If they're gonna nerf gold they could at least fix shit like iso set rolling

Why don't they release an update for coop where your inventory isn't flooded with shitty 1 star isos? I'd rather that than a "are you still there?" check.

The upgrade fodder isos should stack. They have no reason not to considering there are no stats associated with them.

What the fuck Lucy why use ironheart with those two

Who's better to toss a Mega T2 ticket at, Chulk or Rulk and do they both need their units?

If you need physical attack in cards, Drax or bust.
A set (using non premiums) that's relitivly ideal for damage and cooldowns is:
Civil War 3
Civil War 4
Loki
Zombies
(Your choice of Defense Pen or Phys Attack here, recommend defense pen)

TIME FOR KEKEGREG'S MANDATORY POST ON MOBIRUM CALLING OUT NM

please

What I meant was, I would rather not even get them as rewards. It wastes my time because I have to go in my inventory and sell them all one by one.

>fag advanced kamala khan to tier 2!

What do you mean?

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Rulk
EASY
Rulk benefits a TON from his uni
Chulk is Chulk and chokes

Not greg and doesn't address gold nerf but

so the BAM and CNS in allience store costs 85 tokens ans the 20 bio selector costs more than 100 tokens

>a Moon Knight who can participate in Combat, Female, and Speed SL/AB is a bad investment

Anyone here bought the new elsa uni? how superior is to the old one?

t. shitter who doesn't have the hot new speed meme

Kamala is the secret best character

>tfw co op no longer takes an eternity
neato
>tfw no more gold
>tfw it also consumes clear tickets for some reason
go fuck yourself

this

where this is posted?

Straight from plebbit about $ for dormemmu:
Decided to see how much it would cost to get Dormammu if you essentially use crystals to buy your way through his requirements more easily so here's my data:
Assuming a ~35sec clear time with a ~10sec zone/loading delay per run I'm able to pull 15 clears per 20 mins. Give or take, but 15 seems like a safe average.
15 Hidden Route tickets = 150 shards
200 Hidden Routes needed for Dormammu.
190 Tickets needed to be bought for Dormammu (-10 from Quest clear reward)
190/15 = 12.6 (so 13 packs) at 150 each = 1950 Crystals.
Now for time:
You can do up to x6, 20min runs per day by spending 500 crystals.
That comes to around 15runs (each 20min) x 6 = 90 Hidden Routes per day.
So you need at least 3 days (1500 crystals) or 4 days (2000 crystals). + the tickets price =
3450 ~ 3950 crystals to pay your way to Dormmamu in 3~4 days.
Obviously if you do manage to get 17 runs per 20min, this can be done in 2 days for less cost.
Sorry for the badly formatted data, but thought this might be useful for anyone thinking of rushing Dormammu.
I have faith in seeing someone get Dormammu tomorrow lol
EDIT: Apparently the costs for refilling Specials goes up from 100 by 50 crystals each time, so the cost is much more :(
> :(

Under the general section in the FF forum

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=84&id=713220

Are hidden path rewards worth buying the tickets?

Depends
You feeling lucky?

Her baseball bat skill has been changed to a forward dash similar to ant man. Much better for survivability and it got a boost in damage. However it is changed from physical to energy attack now. Her laser beam now spreads and you don't have to worry about aiming it. No where to hide also has an AoE. Her 4 skill is still bad though, in fact it is worse as it leaves her open longer. Other than that it is clearly superior to her old one. I bought her old uni in the past and I have no regrets getting her new one.

12 clear tickets per batch is a lot 2bh.
That's 180 energy from story missions alone.

If y'all really want me to make a post on Mobirum and plebbit then I'm up for it
I'm pretty bummed about the co-op changes myself desu

see
Does Elsa still need GBI with her skill update and the new uni?

I'm considering making a plebbit account just to shitpost about this
I'll probably consistently post on mobirum about this until it's addressed

If you're talking about co-op, it's 16 if your at stage 6. It scales depending on what stage you're at.

how much gold do stage 5 and 6 guys get?
250k ain't shit 2bh.

It's even worse at stage 6, it's 16 clear tickets per claim

Stage 6 is 300k for one slot

It's lame

So no real reason to hurry up and get more niggers at *4?

a little over 300k at stage 6

Why can't we just be allowed to have gold? Netmarble fucks with this shit every patch

Not really

What sucks is that past SL25, there was still some incentive to build characters because you could use them in SL. Now there's no point.

co-op changes only look to be acceptable if you're decently high in the VIP leagues.

Based on skill preview, you guys think dormemmu is even worth the crystals?

Yeah, but if they stacked then you wouldn't have to do that. They'd just accumulate and never get used, just like experience chips.

If slot 1 was guaranteed gold and gave half of the VIP1 gold this shit would probably blow over in 2 seconds.

*use them in co-op rather

The change is good if you're a super whale with the bio slot unlocked because you get a bunch of bios for a few characters rather than a bit of a bunch of characters

curious to know how much do the bios cost

tfw rolled Overdrive on Odin and spent only 2 millions

Oh right, I misread your post. Yeah if they stacked then we would be gucci

What special character to farm first?
I don't even know if I even want to be on the dormammu special pack at this point.

Is the loli any good? I guess I'll farm her first

Does Rulk NEED his uni? I don't have it yet.

Gold from Dark Dimension and Memory Missions got nerfed too. It's not comparable to 10 runs of each now, it's roughly ~20k less gold. Bios seem to have been increased but the gold got fucked.

I'm kinda hoping karnak is the non shit one, speed could use some good memes.

Welp time to not buying anything from the lab shop and only upgrading *4 isos.
t-thanks

He's a DS counter and has the set to rape pretty much every character in the game. Yes.

>Prejudice is Bad. You All Should Apologize to NM

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=84&id=712861

A P O L O G I Z E

>tfw can upgrade old elsa uni but not the new one
fug the other it was easy as fuck to do.

I'm going with gorgon first
Then either karnak or max

>Tuxedo BB's face in his first gear slot

ISOs from DD got super gutted too. I got 1 per run where before I'd get multiple.

>vip 0 complaining he gets no gold from co op
this nigga 4real?

Yes.

opinions on the alliance store?

Need to see what the selectors cost.That's the only thing of interest

huge gold sink/10

>Her 4 skill is still bad though, in fact it is worse as it leaves her open longer.
It's a full i-frames now, the patch notes said so and I would know, I use her in today's Female AB, so it's not a problem anymore. If you're talking about her last standing shot after the jump, you can cancel out of it too.

Aw shit son, then this means that this uniform has no weakness!

would you?

So you guys think she may not need GBI on a custom gear any more?

>changed from physical to energy attack now
Fucking gross
At least it's not all her moves because that's what I was fearing the most.

>Strange counter
>activates on attack
He's definitely a meme and much better than Odin but Strange and Thanos still win due to having stupidly long I-frames or short as fuck cooldown

Am I the only one here who disappointed by Dormammu's skills? Laser thingy looks great, but the rest of his kit just meh.

what's wrong with energy friendo?

Is dormammu going to kick our shit when whales get him?
I have ready my anti strange team.

Yes

Is he right?

>t2 regular cap
he's a madman, don't listen to him

I'M GONNA RUB THAT TUMMY

Yes, Strange can easily be beaten if you have a cleanse ability and he you're lucky enough for him not to infinitely recycle skill 4. Dormammu is a probably because you can't CC him, not can you kill him because he heals and even revives. Not even Destroyer can deal enough damage. You need Strange, appropriately to beat him, to kill him during time freeze

Yeah, it's pretty great. The problem with that uni is that her sword dash is not an i-frames move and the tracking is pretty bad, so you can still get hit by lucky meteors.

She needs it more than ever now, her 6* is pretty long even if you cancel in the middle of it and neither the sword dash or her 3* skill is an actual i-frames.

>changed from physical to energy attack now
Yeah, she won't ever do Nico floor but I think I make her do floor 20 Lightning floor now at least.

What is GBI anyway? I looked at skill details and skills from gears, I can't figure this one out.

No, he actually have AoU uni on. But on the other hand he's got uniless T2 Bullseye and that really makes you think.

>Too smart to buy uniforms

Guard Break Immunity

Damn, looks like I'll have to start rolling gear again.

Did anyone get Maximus? What are the stats on his Lv.6 summons

I'm thinking of blowing a Mega T2 on Kamala.

Is this a good idea?

I'm of the opinion that mega T2s should be used for paywall only

But at least wait until tomorrow, I'll be seeing if uni Kamala can 100k speed ABX

Addendum : it seems the bulk of her 6* damage comes from her last animation, when she does cutting motions with her guns, so canceling the move is not recommended.

Elsa!! Need guidance!!!
I have ddd ISO Set in her to increase her survivability, but should I Change to attack or heal Set?

Same with Obelisk: I have a 39% crit dmg and 20% dodge obelisk with energy shield..or is an Obelisk with invincibility shield better or a proc DMG Option?

Thanks in advance for any advice
>mfw
I swear these people are actually retarded and just can't use their brains

>he fell for the dde meme

They updated Black Bolt's model. His default look isn't so shiny and his ANAD had some shiny parts added. None of this matter since his new unique is glorious

Okay my dudes kkGreg here and I'm willing to write up another big bitch post on Mobirum to voice concerns, complain about shit, etc.

Points of concern:
>new co-op (less gold, ISO-8 boosters not stacking, forced to shell out clear tickets, useless drops)
>Clea "farmability" getting fucked over
>supposedly less gold overall from MM/DD (will check this)
>supposedly less gold overall from Special missions (will check this)
>clear tickets in Alliance shop, but they require GOLD, which was primarily gained from CO-OP, which now requires CLEAR TICKETS

Anything else?

Only iso sets worth having anymore are healing and attack sets. For elsa you want an attack set, either PoAH or Hawk's eye. Overdrive is an option but it seems to be really rare at least for me, I never rolled it once.

Disclaimer: not me
Mobirum poster

they fucking got rid of default BB's big bulge and big ass texturing
what the fuck

His first uni's eyes look a lot better too.

Goddamn I keep misreading posts. I need to take a break and just lurk.

attack or bust

speaking of this, all this talk about her and guard break has me thinking of dusting off this ob for her:

Guard Break Immune
Ignore Dodge 38%
3 sec invin when under 40% HP

Solid pick for her?