/svg/ Shadowverse General

Blondes Edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/ and Yugioh /dng/

============
Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

============
Learn about the mechanics and classes here:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR

FAQ for newbies:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

============
Netdeck and Meta trends:
shadowlog.com/trend/
game-ai.jp/

============
Good cards to pick in Take Two (Arena) (credit to @pekonyan_sv):
imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Take 2 Card Rankings from some dude called msmochi (Warning: Severely outdated):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

============
Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U

Art package (Basic, Classic, DE, ROB):
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

============
A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12293083
youtube.com/watch?v=70x7OB_Ov0U&t=199s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do you even nerf this? Forest can't win at all without it.

strawpoll.me/12293083

w-where is my survey?

Every craft gets a way to summon multiple wards in one turn ala Death's Breath

Make it not count towards the combo chain. Done.

What can I change from this dirt rune deck? This is my first runecraft deck

>want to play cblood and live on the razor's edge
>damage from hand goes over 10 health, easily

I really don't want to have to get RoB legos that I don't have to play the sahaluci build.

Fuck Daria right in her tits

Okay /svg/ based on this I should keep rolling in DE packs right?

Since I'm missing more different type of gold and legend cards in DE (more 2x per card but more overall missing less), or Bahamut (more 3x per card but missing Grea and a few legendary like Daria and a few 1 per gold).

Aggro Shadow list from a korean streamer with 71% win over 114 matches. Pretty effective against Rune (80%) but bad against Forest.

Yeah, I am sure everyone is skeptical with zero DoD in it, but turned out it works.

>no DoD

how would you get through goblinmount then?

n wins in x games in masters, now on /svg/

pshaw

Nerf it to 3PP 2/2 so it can't be trained for anymore and multi-Roach combos are weaker, but wait until the next expansion to nerf it so it can be made up for with strong new Tempo, PtP, and Wolf support.

Roach isn't the problem.

The problem is Forest's ability, as always. It's also compounded by the fact that there are only like 4 good wards in the entire game.

The dude got through an evolved Ice Golem from his last stream and still pushed enough damage to win.

Any nerf to it would probably make it unusuable. It has to go. Look at the support it got in RoB. Just two cards, gobu, and a card that gives you an extra gobu. It's still top tier, compared to a deck that was basically made of cards entirely from RoB. You have to either kill it or powercreep it out of viability. I'm not even saying this out of anger at OTK roach, I'm sad for forest players because they'll never get a new viable deck if this keeps up.

pls respond ;_;

>they'll never get a new viable deck if this keeps up

Rune got Daria despite having dshift

they already have wolfbolt

it runs roach too of course

claimed

May I get a concede pls.

using an evo point or something?

I would personally drop Merlin, PtP, Twin Guardian and Anne and add 2 more Calamitous curses, 2 Teachings of creation and maybe a couple of Remi and Rami if you like them.

Pic related is what I'm playing with right now, it works alright but I haven't had much time to test it, so I'm far from being a Dirt master or anything like that.

Im on AA, and my post wasn't sarcastic either.
It's the "playing to win vs playing to not lose" paradox.
I explain:

The last few weeks on Magic we had an OTK combo that can kill you from turn 4 onwards, Saheeli Copy Cat.
Since on Magic instants and counters during the opponent turn exists, people started to include instants and counters to fuck over the combo in case your opponent tries to kill you.

What happens all the time with inexperienced players? Or with tilting players? From turn 4 onwards they start to play shit off curve, leaving mana unspend behind to cast those instants or counters.
So the Copy Players they just start to play shit normally on curve, and the other player doesn't counter any of it either because they think "if they have the combo and I don't draw another instant I lose"

So what happens in the end? The copy cat player just wins without even using the combo once, because their opponents always had shit fields because they were "playing around" the combo.

What's the best play? Do your shit and if they got an answer you will lose anyway, if they don't you probably just won because you're playing to win, instead of trying to play to not lose.

Wats dis
twitch/teaminven

three demonic strikes seems like a shitty idea desu

That would be true in other cardgames. But cygames don't give a shit.

Rune got Daria even after dominating with D-Shift.

Just about any aggro deck dies to Forest, I learned this the painful way from my Bannermeme days last expansion.

Pretty much, but trading actually grows the reaper so he still managed to score lethal.

He got some turn 5 win thanks to that, though.

the most fun ive ever had against a forest player was when he played elf knight cynthia, blessed fairy dancer and some bounce card and no roach, i dont know what deck was that but i got thrashed, seems like a legit viable forgotten deck.

this was in b3 though

It's just a worse version of OTK roach.

I suppose it is possible, but they basically have to make the deck so pre-designed that it's actually better to not include roaches in it. Forest already has potential archetypes, such as fairies, forest archelon, but there's no point dedicating deck space to those strategies because you could just play roaches instead. Basically the only way to not powercreep roach out of the way would be for Cygames to hand design a new forest deck.

t. somebody who doesn't understand aggro at all

3x demonic strike are must have, especially since shadow lacks burn

no dod is a shitty idea though regardless of these argument to authority attempts of the fan of that korean guy

what 2 cop

That's the Tempo Elf deck and ti was basically unanswerable back in DE

Most players are far more likely to fuck themselves over by overextending than by playing it too safe. Telling them not to play around things is stupid. If you've set up lethal, it may be worth it, but even then you should be looking for ways to guarantee lethal if possible. This is why you're not in Masters

>opponent odins my seraph
>i win anyway through cunning plays and comebacks
lmao

>It's just a worse version of OTK roach

*better

maybe you're right, i usually only have two demonic stikes in my deck, but thats because i fear bricking

>wins on turn 9 instead of turn 7
>better
ok

>by "cunning plays and comebacks" i mean dropping the second seraph

:^)

>i win anyway by stalling until I draw another seraph and he doesn't have an odin

Fixed.

>there are only like 4 good wards in the entire game.
and Forest has 2 of them

Bad HS example forgive me for that but if you don't play around brawl and overextend you'll lose everytime. Your point is only true in MTG I feel (or other card games with broken combos).

Fate's Hand is good but 3 copies+Merlin is just too slow. 3 Goblin Mage isn't necessary. 9 total sigils isn't enough and 1 PtP isn't enough if it's your only wincon imo. 1 Calamitous isn't enough either, you'll never draw it if you only have 1 copy in the deck.

>that salt
Not even close.

DShift doesn't empower a Daria deck, and vice versa, it's a bad example.

Roach has too much synergy with what forest wants to accomplish, ie. keeping a large hand size of low-cost cards, and spamming those low-cost cards.

Any card they will print in the future for Forest might make Roach even stronger. Roach limits the design space of Forest. They can add a bunch of cards that promote a gameplay that is the opposite of what Roach wants, like Daria did for Rune, but that'd be ignoring the main problem. What will they do in the next expansions?

I don't want the Roach wincon to disappear completely, it's a skillful way to win a game, but it's too powerful to stay as is. It's unhealthy for the craft.

I like right
Fangblade is fantastic, Arthurian Light is usable if you're not being pressured

Do you mean to imply we don't have broken combos?

You'll just as likely brick with Phantom Howl too and you always want 3 of those.

But user, Im about 5 games away from the Master trials.

I only play to do dailes, 90% of my free times goes to Magic tournaments irl

So you're playing Elana Seraph? Not salty, I just guessed the deck wrong.

Forest has more than one ward?

He's talking about Tia I think.

Except roach? I don't think so.

i never realized how useful tribunal is

2 removal for 4 cost

can be timed to go off at turn 8 and secure your seraph turn

also single handedly cucked bahamut lategame

Snippy Gardener is gonna do her best today!

Wrong.

>dark offering MVP

How about the deck that ensures we will never have a control meta

I just themis'd his daria's just like you told me /svg/.

It's a good way to learn the crafts better than the guide's told you.

Just give it rush. It turns from a kill card into an end of turn evo killer for tempo.

Forest still has very strong decks. Allow titania's to work on petal fencer's, forest of dreams is extended every time you play 3 cards a turn, drop harvest festival to 3pp or -1/2pp when 2 cards are played so it's in line with the other draw amulets, be able to use 1pp to destroy one of your own non-cd amulets (Pixie's/woodland/well of destiny), add liza's effect of top of forest dragon because can't be targeted is useless agaisnt board clear. Give them some defensive instead of offensive stat boosts and more combo ward so you can do buildup without 6 fucking legos or understated chump bait they don't even have to waste removal on. More combo cards like the treants, tracker, fairy beast, etc that allow them to swing tempo. More attack reducers like Vines that allow cards like Achelon/forest of dreams/fen sprite/perfumer/selwyn to get somewhere. More draw because after SOMEBODY took harvest festival away to a 4pp assisted suicide play, combo's cutting its own balls off which left roach the only deck unless you wanted to play worse roach aka wolfboltcoming
Elf of the gemstoens surviving a turn fucking never reee

>have seraph in your deck
>not pure seraph
>not elana seraph

What the fuck are you playing?

Can i get althe mixtape video link? I want to share memes.

It is pure Seraph.

I love her evo form, she's so pretty.

>Forest still has very strong decks

Which one of those decks would be very strong with those 'Rush' roaches?

Oh, I see. But your opponent bricking before you can draw seraph doesn't really count as "cunning plays and comebacks."

>have a full board of buffed minions from elana
>dragoncuck plays bahamut
>HEAR THE DRAGON'S ROAR
>play tribunal and a couple more minions from hand
>he plays another Bahamut
>there's no one else I rather lose to

BRAH, YOU AIN'T GONNA GIT SWOLE LIKE THAT BRAH! BRO, YOU NEED YOUR OTHER TWIN GUARDIANS, GOLEM PROTECTIONS, WORKSHOPS AND REMI'S. WHERE'S THE FLAME WITCH, CONJURING FORCE, WIND GOD, CLOUD CHORUS, KEEN ENCHANTMENTS BRAH? YOU AREN'T GONNA GET 3 11/8 AND A 15/11 LIKE THAT BRO! CUM ON AND STEP IT UP BRO AND WE'LL CHARGE OUR CRYSTALS TOGETHER

Draw for cards you want. Extras will mend the gap.

>bricking
He had the perfect ramp curve of Aielas and oracles, all while I couldn't play anything early game.

Just admit it. I'm a boss.

Nice, got my second bahamut, my first amelia and 3k dust from the free packs
Now i only need 2 more legos to csword

>T2
>I'm Sword, opponent is Sword
>except he's also masters
>and has the Swordcraft Adept flair
>gets perfect 1 and 2 drops in like he's playing a netdeck
>concede
Fuck that

Perfect ramp doesn't really matter against haven since your hard removal comes online on turns 5-6. Can't really say since I didn't see the match but my guess was he either bricked or you had more removal than he had threats, both of which are very likely in this matchup.

>tfw turn 7 DShift going first against Roach

Heh, who's the real cancer now you dirty elf?

In the context of the expansion giving it more value cards like it did this expansion. It got more rush/storm to be able to switch up tempo after it lost it out. It got maahes to chip flooders. A bunch of cards that drop foes into fairy range. Able to shit out more cheaps.

If it can get some more protection or bulk combo/tempo can come back but harvest festival or some other source of good draw absolutely has to happen.

good job runecancer

You can still I still have two Themis in my hand at the end on the screenshot.

The best part about playing Dshift in this meta is that some people seem to have forgotten that you always need to kill Merlin no matter what

>tfw found about the Eternal card game

lol never coming back here again, peace out, lolifags

Is this an accurate representation of the Shadowverse playerbase?

>lol
Good riddance

So again, what was he doing all game? Ramping into 2 drops that can be killed by your radiance angels, blackened scriptures, and le evil deeds men? Sounds like bricking to me? You can even use spot removal since he's probably only going to be playing one big guy per turn.

nope. too skinny, waaaaaay too well groomed.

>le evil deeds men
Oh you're a dubcuck, I'm done speaking with you hater.

I've done this against Roach too. Feels good when everything goes just right against one of your worst matchups.

>Spicy memes

some decks do lose to aoe, it doesn't mean that their best chance is to play around aoe. justicar is just as much of a game ender if they haven't pressured for lethal position by then

>drops the discussion because his partner doesn't refer to a card by his preapproved name

Sad!

kys dubcuck

>320x240

You are a dubcuck. That means that your opinion is irrelevant because you are willingly eating shit.

Scary how much this applies to Shadowverse now...

youtube.com/watch?v=70x7OB_Ov0U&t=199s

t. A0 bragging about winning a favored matchup against a bricked dragon

do you play the game on mute or what?

Ok, another user here, I play uncensored Shadowverse. Here's my question to you:

What was your opponent doing all game?
Ramping into 2 drops that can be killed by your radiance angels, blackened scriptures, and le evil deeds men? Sounds like bricking to me? You can even use spot removal since he's probably only going to be playing one big guy per turn.

Reducing resolution and speeding up the footage allows you to include more gameplay footage, due to Veeky Forums's file size limits

t. buttblasted bloodfag

>i play my second seraph
>opponent odins my second seraph
>i win anyway by stalling until I draw my third seraph and he is too dumb to put 3 odins in his deck

It's a 9 second webm my man
You can easily have 720p webms still be under 3mb at that length