/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread After Valentine's Edition.

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/28/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MxrFsXFjJfg
pastebin.com/tQG2yuzh
twitter.com/CAPTYU_dr/status/830960860344381440
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post cute Valentine's things!

post yfw you first heard youtube.com/watch?v=MxrFsXFjJfg

Post best (relation)ship.

Our Guy

>wants to use neo akido to be a superhero and help abused and destitute women
>tried to prevent Kaede from being executed by fighting the exsials
>only died because she wanted Himiko to be able to talk to Angie, someone she initially didn't like but understood it was important to Himiko

Can one girl be so best?

:^)

Cutest and most underrated. It's even canon!

And her death was not in vain.

aggressive, pushy dom/shy, reserved sub

Saihara/Saihara is the best!

kek

Me____ x Kodaka

The ship that deserves love

That is pretty cute. Too bad he'd never act that way in reality!

Now that would be a quality threeway.

Miu thinks she's hot shit that's going to bang the fuck out of two guys, one beta and one tiny. She is proved very (sexily) wrong.

STEPPING STONE FOR HIMIKO'S DEVELOPMENT

Not even a full-fledged /u/fag. Aside from this I also love Hajime/Nanami, Saihara/Kaede, and Ruruka/Izayoi.

There is not enough selfcest

Honestly what got me was how much Kiibo believes in Saihara in chapter 6.

I demand Normie Tenko.

It's kind of weird honestly. How he mostly disregards what everyone else says and only really talks to Saihara.

Mostly context that ties in with Chapter 4. Ouma points out that as a Detective, Saihara's end means is always the truth of the situation. Because of his talent as SHSL Detective, Kiibo is able to believe in Saihara's own answer, but not without giving him a time limit. Kiibo still helps him however he can as the night goes on though because he WANTS Saihara to find the truth.

And what are you going to do about it.

Save Himiko from tulpaman

And honestly, why in the world would Kiibo trust anyone but Saihara given who the survivors are?

Do we have anything left to discuss?

You can't do that if you're dead.

DRT vol 3 came out today so we can wait for details about how it is and shitpost about how bad DRT as a whole is

I can't believe it still exists, especially since it's not even considered canon anymore.

It's hard to discuss a lot of things such as what's up with Amami and Ouma or whether everyone was a normie after all, as some of these details may have been intentionally left out for further spin-off materials or we're lacking small bits of info that can shed more insight into everything.

The others weren't even interested in reasoning with him. They probably figured he was just wrecking shit because he was broken.

So...what should we do now?

Characterfag. Shipfag. Shitpost.

23 hours in ms paint

> Not wanting to try and reason with a robot that can literally kill everyone within minutes

You mean Saihara was the only one who even tried reasoning to him?

Collecting info and compiling them might be nice, I think. I'm currently looking into Shirogane's claims and trying to determine how true they are, based on what we can observe in the game.

I'm shilling this lewd Saihara x Kiibo fic in this bread because it's fucking good. user, if you are still here, I love your works.

pastebin.com/tQG2yuzh

for comparison

Monodam cook Korekiyo

Tsumugi was flat out telling him "no" for obvious reasons.
Yumeno was wondering if he was just defective now.
Maki was Maki and was like "I CAN KILL HIM IF HE TRIES ANYTHING"

So yeah pretty much...

theres a chunk that do consider it canon but something in the second volume hints that it isn't. Its up in the air if its truly canon hopefully vol 3 answers this but Everyone on here has considered it not canon but I think its just a dumb story. I mean it has Junko doing Friendship speeches and Togami crossdressing.

Normie Tenko is cutest normie!

I'm starting to see why Ouma an hero'ed himself in chapter 5. What the fuck is wrong with these people (Except Shirogane for obvious reasons)?

Same

To be fair, Kiibo didn't even do much.

And even Ouma didn't like Kiibo.

Truly the survivors we got are the worst.
Except Saihara.

If there's a robot wrecking shit left right and center, I think the last thing one would think to do is try to reason with it. Saihara was either very brave or really stupid.

Whats with Saihara and Whales?

I'm surprised he even cared enough about them to an hero himself in a way that would supposedly help the rest of them instead of just killing himself and having it just be a suicide. Clearly he's done with this fucking game at the end.

It's a shame Kiibo only got his blaster and jetpack in chapter 6. I would love to see everyone else's reactions to Kiibo blastin the place up.

What a cutie.

Why would anyone even trust a robot who could have been ordered to murder the group?

It's like Monomi and her interaction with the students. No one trusted her until she sacrificed herself to try to stop Monokuma when he was going to kill Chiaki.

This loops back around to the question of why everyone was so quick to trust Kiibo at his word that he wasn't working with Monokuma or the mastermind. Of course as far as he knows he isn't, but he still is the "traitor" so to speak and a supposedly self contained AI should be really suspicious when there are other AIs floating around that could easily hack it.

What Chapter was it, Chapter 6?

Feels good to be a fan of this memepair.

Saihara getting blasted in the face by Miu's breast enlargement lazergun.

T E N K O G I R L S

Well, everyone pretty much ignored Kiibo though. Most of these characters barely trusted each other in the first place, they really are kind of crazy.

I meant in the "Are these idiots suicidal or what?" sense.
And yet if they don't try it's bound to be worse, IMO.
I'm surprised too and wonder if there's more to it than him just really hating the killing game and death.

It's not just ignoring him- Amami outright says in chapter 1 that Kiibo isn't suspicious when people start bringing up that maybe a robot walking around with other malevolent AIs should be concerning.

The only logical explanation I can think of is they were all mindhacc'd to ignore him, especially since TDR clearly wouldn't want him to be a target for murder nor would they want them cluing on to his true nature by getting too familiar with him. Of course this doesn't explain Ouma's suspicion of him, but it seems like the most logical explanation.

Tenko needs kisses.

Kiibo was pretty much an observer.

It would have been better if he took on the Monomi role and sacrificed himself like her in the fifth chapter by helping in the set up of the trick and be executed with Kaito, growing out of his programming as an observer.

He could come back as an AI in chapter 6 to explain everything about the game and convince the survivors to not play the game.

How is Fukawa gap moe?
Danganronpa really loves gap moe though. Good thing I'm a big fan.

Absolutely!

No, I hate your idea.

>tfw you fail to save the traitor

but she's a lolicon
TL-kun, are you here?

Kiibo realizing his "brainwashing", killing Kaito (as per agreement with him because he's dying anyway) and forcing TDR to choose between executing him, the camera, or throwing their own game entirely would be awesome.

Having another Kiibot come back in chapter 6 that's completely brainwashed to induce ZETSUBOU in the survivors would have been excellent as well.

What are all the names of all the Executions again?

Also, the names of all 6 chapters?

>"Let's make Toujou's motivation to be a leader."
Did Ouma have any say in this?

I don't remember this part in his translated FTEs. Translatorfriends help?

twitter.com/CAPTYU_dr/status/830960860344381440

In fact, for someone who's as dangerous as Ouma you'd think Shirogane had some way to keep him contained especially as the cameras would show him nicking evidence from the rooms.

Who the hell is he and how does he get away with so much?

>Hagakure uses fucking fabric softener for his hair.
>Makoto uses Komaru as "a disposal crew", and Togami being salty that Makoto has a disposal crew of his own.

>ok wallpaper, you get a robot who could fucking wreck everything that is controlled with a flimsy antenna and a madman who could fuck up your plans and screw over everyone
>have fun

Chapter 6:
DR1: ultimate pain, ultimate suffering, ultimate despair, ultimate execution, ultimate death
SDR2: this is the end goodbye academy of despair
NDRV3: farewell danganronpa

Execution 1: Stepped on a cat, the lyrics have a lot to do with Kaede.
Execution 2: spider web or some shit.
Exectution 3: Past and present execution scroll(?)
execution 4: bugs panic
execution 5: new space trip or something

>Yamada calls Chihiro wrong being a "/u/"fag

Are the yuri haters Yamadafags?

He's the Komaeda because without a madman fucking everything up/creating the possibility of the mastermind failing, what's the point?

Same Seiko

What's wrong Seiko?

She saw the anime.

What if they did the "LOLFAKEOUT" Protag swap in DR3 and made Mitarai the full on protag? Like, have Makoto be the second death instead of Gozu, THAT would have gotten some more ratings I bet

Normies with SHSL.

>Seeing Nagito's post case personality for the first time
>that cackling luagh
>still thinking he's Makoto
I want to feel that discomfort again

Bitches be zombamboes

Ouma's character starts to make no fucking sense if he was really programmed by TDR exactly as is with no deviation from the "script".

I don't think the entire script is written out. The basic character interactions/romances/etc are probably pre-written and then murders/motives/etc. are done on the fly.

Can Tenko throw Chihiro?