twitter.com/AnonBabble

shitbirds FUCK off

>sh*tcrows unironically think they can project their shittiness onto everyone

3rd for projectpt and catshitter being irrevocably BTFO by 3.0 announcemnet

>unpaid shills shilling 3G's shenanigans

*buys premium stash tabs*

feeling pretty superior lads

Rehashing Acts 1-5 is the new black.

project gonna come back crawlin on knees!

project pee pee will just say that the expansion introduces more power creep so it's shit

but it does

and it solves nothing of the balance problems the game has

its literally fluff to distract retards

hello pt, now fuck off.

projectTP please leave

Reminder that double dipping is gone in 3.0 and all the sheep who relied on it so far will be as hopeless and lost as newborns

hello GGG shill

you should at least try to make a living off it

he's right tho, if they don't fix the balance and double dipping issues it's just the same shit reskinned.

I will be pretty bored if they don't make some significant balance changes to shake up meta next league

GGG has already said they will skip double dip rework in 2.6 and would rather hit that stuff in 3.0.
Think it's safe to assume a solid nerf.

>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>Free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

if it's not 2.2 levels of a meta shake-up then i'd be disappointed.

autism or assburgers?

I hope they nerf the shit out of double dipping and make the game hard again

Double dipping should N O T exist in any way

the thing about double dipping is I haven't played a single double dipping build this league.
Maybe I just haven't seen any of these build guides when I'm trying to draw inspiration for a build

Hardcore players are no life losers.
Softcore players are the real winners.

softcore no life loser, neet and professional anime viewer reporting in

So, what's the best bot for poe? Are the paid ones worth it?

>professional anime viewer
kill yourself. I don't want to be associated with the likes of you. Giving the rest of us softcore no life neet losers a bad name

>softcore no life loser
pretty redundant ROFL, REKT

>playing poe at all
It doesn't matter what gamemode you play
LMAO REKT

Didnt they start to ban bots a lot lately?

I hardly watch anime any more really. last season was the worst ever

Just a reminder for newfriends who might not have known the game pre 2.0 and and the overall balance received a major overhaul:

2.0 changes (non-exhaustive list):
Map drops changes to emphasize importance of killing map bosses
Removal of shotgunning
Removal of eternal orbs
Rework of mana reservation
Rework of elemental status ailments
Rework of Eldritch Battery
Rework of Ondar's Guile
Rework of Arctic Armour
Rework of Blood Rage
Rework of Immortal Call
Rework of Flameblast
Rework of Firestorm
Rework of Frenzy charges
Nerfs to block
Nerfs to leech
Nerfs to Elemental Proliferation
Buff to Energy Shield recharge
Totems placement speed
Jewel sockets
Warcries

and probably a billion more I'm forgetting
expect major changes in 3.0 as well, removal of double dipping, persistent spectres for summoners, cross-instance trading, passive tree keystones rework, severe nerf to Ghost Reaver and/or Vaal Pact, etc.

Ok so there were a ton of post last thread about how people were going to "pick" league mods for the next challenge league. Did I miss something? I'm not seeing anything in the announcements forum regarding 2.6's league

pick this

*unzips dick*

Official announcement tomorrow

Starting on Friday, March 3, the Legacy Challenge League will begin. Challenge Leagues are competitive server resets (similar to seasons in Diablo 3) where players race to the highest character levels and unlock various achievements.

As this will coexist with the beta release of The Fall of Oriath, it’s meant to celebrate the past content of the game. First off, there will be the option to combine up to 3 of the properties from the previous 17 Challenge Leagues together. Additionally, items that were previously league exclusive will drop during the Legacy League, which means new players will have a chance of obtaining powerful items that aren’t available anymore.

The Legacy Challenge League celebrates the history of Path of Exile, giving you access to the 17 previous challenge leagues and old items that have long been unavailable. You’ll collect League Stones in the regular game, and each stone will have a specific league tied to it. Using a special screen within the game, you can set up to 3 of these stones active. That means all of the leagues you’ve set as active will be experienced at the same time. Insanely difficult? Yes. Amazingly rewarding? Of course.

The League Stones will also have unique stats tied to them. For instance, you could receive a Breach Challenge League Stone that will allow you to find extra breaches. As per usual, these League Stones can be traded with other players, and their value will be heavily determined by which league they’re tied to and how powerful the unique stats are.

mmogames.com/gamearticles/path-exile-fall-oriath-redefine-arpg-progression/

What is shotgunning actually?
I've read about it a few times

so all we're getting is a 3 month flashback league with no balance changes lol?????????

its like if I shot you with a shotgun

clips.twitch
.tv/alkaizerx/CuriousShrewMingLee
Does /our guy/ have a point?

hitting a mob in front of you with multiple projectiles in one cast.

>been completely out of the loop since start of Breach
>see news about 3.0 announcement
>expect act 5
>act 5,6,7,8,9,10

FUCKING WHAT
IS THIS THE END OF DIFFICULTIES
MY GOD YES

I remember telling someone at the start of breach that this game will never make it to act 10, wow

Oh I get it. Like a spell that releases multiple projectiles but you're so close they all just hit the same dude?
What did they change to fix that?

yes
Also, that chick is far too crazy for fappable videos.

oh god yes

Necromancer HYPE!!!!

You can only get hit by one projectile per cast now. Previously this made balancing a nightmare because players would eat 10 fireballs in the face and receive 10 times the damage they do now, or they would link their Incinerate with GMP and deal 20 times the damage they do now at point blank range. It's just an example of a small change that had a major impact on gameplay that newer players are not even aware of and take for granted.

How do sac fragments work with maps? Should I just always toss them in with my chiseled maps for more returns?

it's just 5% quality.

you can only hit a mob once per cast, save for a few exceptions like spark which can ricochet to hit a mob twice, and molten strike which spawns projectiles that can overlap.

+5% quant per fragments, don't bother for anything below t12 desu

Act 11 when?

>came back after years and surprised of act 4
>hear of new breach soon
>hear of 3.0
>act 5
>"Well, yeah! expected!"
>act 6
>"wow"
>act 7
>"they're going all out"
>act 8
>"is this a roadmap or ONE upadte?"
>act 9
>"they can't be real!"
>act 10
>"these madmen"

Also:
>return to wraeclast
Neat twist

I thought it was quality, but looking at the wiki it says quantity making believe they stack with 20% quality map. But I actually have no idea. Its' why I'm asking

august 2019

Quality for maps = Quantity

this is their chance to get rid of Lab
come on GGG, do it

dropped, going back to d3

so where the FUCK are the boxes

I understand that, but that's what I'm basing it off of. A maps quality can be capped at 20%, while quantity can go much higher than 20%. That's why it led me to believe from the wikipedia if you had a 20% quality map and put a sacrficice fragment in it you'll end up with 25% quantity

it'll just be a hard A3 lab and uber lab now. 4 points each.

>We're gonna release so many acts, your head will spin. You will say, "Mr. Wilson, please, stop, we are tired of getting acts" and I will say, "I don't care."

Now that the dust has settled, who's best girl and why is it Lunaris

only buttbirds hate lab because it's the closest thing to HC they've ever experienced

I for one cannot wait to grind 30 acts before end game. Truly GGG are the masters.
*buys stash tab*

are you retarded or you're just baiting?

>Lunaris
>not the golden goddess of the sun, and the warmth and life it gives

>"We are gonna have so many new bossesand they're all gonna be great. We made lots of great bosses, many people don't know that but many of our bosses are already great and our new ones are gonna be even greater. It's just a fact, okay? I know it, you know it, and soon, very soon, everyone is gonna know it!"

>Not piety

post some hot jav please

How will they do ascendants and resistance reduction without difficulties??? retard...

How far do you reckon you can get without leveling any passive skills? (Assuming below average-average drops. early - mid game)

you can ascend at act 3, but it'll be hard so you can finish some acts and come back later.

resistance reduction can be done per act.

Lunaris is clearly MtF, bro.

>Solaris' hips

HNNNNNNNNGGG

Resistances can just be scaled with zone changes.

I want to cum deep in Lunaris and solaris girls

Lunaris, even if her mana globes are too small.

Probably late normal or so, at some point you would be limited by gem or weapons stat requirements, unless you cheat with a stat boosting item like Astramentis

Well,i have to say that GGG at least keeps it fair.Yeah,we kill "Dem evul nazizzs" but we also get to kill the slaves and those Karui savages in Act 6,so all is forgiven (Chitus did nothing wrong,fuck Karui,Kaom and all of their equipment too).

there's literally no reason for duelist, witch, or shadow to care about slaves

Wait a second. The new acts are just old acts repurposed?

That's you attributing some noble motive to the exile, which can are most likely not motivated by anything else but power and revenge

the only one of those with any revenge left is the shadow. he'd have a reason to kill the client that betrayed him
dominus is dead
duelist would want to go back to the arena to shower in adulation

A bunch of rehashed shit and you retards get hyped as hell, no wonder the quality of this general has been going downhill, a big influx of redditors is happening

MPoEGA

No idiots when you clear malachai that is when the code sets the new resistances and progress to next ascendant
it won't work with out difficulties...

of course the dumbest motherfuckers here are the anime and catposters

retard catposter pretending to have never played endless ledge

So what? Are you literally complaining about repurposed acts with new content when you have already done the same 4 acts thrice without any change?

They can't help it if they're salty and unable to enjoy nice things. Maybe one day the realization that they're bitter fags will hit them, but until that point there's little to do.

3.0 announcement was literally at the top of reddit for like four hours

i checked and it wasn't
it might have been on /all but it wasn't on the reddit front page

What big nerfs do you expect to see in 3.0 aside from poison/double-dipping? is that all?

There is no value in guessing what GGG will nerf.
They probably won't even know until the beta.

catshitter is literally project poo poo: desperate for attention, devoid of arguments, adverse to positive change, and stubbornly contrarian to the point of satire

it works when you're 15 and in your rebellious phase, not when you're pushing 30

face it, the game has gotten better consistently over the years and 3.0's announcement has surpassed the majority's wildest expectations, nothing you can say or do will change that simple objective fact

Yes

>face it, the game has gotten better consistently over the years
GGG shills in full force today

>devoid of arguments, adverse to positive change, and stubbornly contrarian to the point of satire

>tfw I told myself that Breach was the last time I was playing PoE and that I was officially done with the game... Not that the game is bad, just that I got 2k+ hours on it and I am burnt out.

Then this expansion comes out.

I don't understand you are getting less rehash(10 acts instead of 12).
With those extra acts being different to a degree instead of not different at all.

>devoid of arguments
you only have opinions

>positive change
subjective

>stubbornly contrarian to the point of satire
more opinions

you tried

What makes me think though is all the hc players bitch about how the game is "easy" but they don't do any end game content or high tier maps with hard mods

It's still rehashing, sets the bar low. And unlike the previous rehashing done with difficulties, this new rehashing is permanent and permanent since it's now part of the story.