/bdog/ Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/129577-patch-notes-february-1st/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Is it P2W?
Yes if you're willing to drops hundreds of dollars. Three critical things that will aid you in progression are having 4 pets which you can buy with real money or in game money, buying weight limit increases with either loyalty or real money, and artisan memories which you can buy with either loyalty or real money. These items are more accessible when spending real money considering the marketplace is sparse regarding pets and loyalty takes longer to get than real world cash.

>Guides, guilds, and other useful info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>Enhancement Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/HA1Rd
twitter.com/BDO_News/status/827179028247371776?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post you're waifu.

big black cocks online

You first then I will.

here you go senpai-chan sama

8/10 would sire champions with

SPOT TAKEN Online.

Pretty cute. NA or EU?

That's a dude.

>Pretty cute.

Gay.

It looks like a boy.

Cucking 5 man groups at sausaus as 2 people ONLINE

any info on new patch?

>implying that's a bad thing

I'm gay

patch notes

forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/130383-patch-notes-february-15th-2017/

here's a maiden for you then

LMAO WIZARD NERFS HOLY SHIT

That's last weeks bruh.

but that's last week update

I can't believe I wasn't even aware of the Margoria event, 2 Epheria Sailboats holy shit!!!

>farm Helms
>ghillie cunt runs up to me
>"Hello there"
>ignore him, go to next pack of mobs
>PKs me
>whisper: I was talking to you and you ran away, this is not nice. I'm doing guild quest, blahblah, if you'll ome here again I'll PK you
>whisper him back: go ahead, lmao, enjoy your karma
>blocks me
>run back to helms
>find him
>run into his packs of mobs so he could kill me
>he can't stop his maehwa OAE and kills me
>respawn, go back
>he's nowhere to be seen
>proceed to farm as before
>see the same cunt again in 10 minutes
>not flagged anymore, but I proceed to charge in and steal his packs
>after 3-4 packs like that he runs away from my rotation for good
When will these idiots learn how open world PvP works in this game?

You're everything that's wrong with this game

I'm rather new to this game, should i keep upgrading my gear past +15 or should i just save money and start working towards boss gear?

ghillie suit = guaranteed faggot

>you're wrong because you're using game mechanics to benefit yourself
No, he's not. If some cuntbag's gonna try and run me out of a spot he better be a witch/wizard 1 shot AoEing packs else he's gonna have some proving to do.

boss gear is a meme to sell artisans memories in the cash shop

By the time you get your hands on boss awakening and armor you'll have enough stones lying in your storage.

>tfw the level 58 bbc warrior hasn't posted in /bdog/ for days

I need some imgur lewds.

samefag

patch notes up

forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/130383-patch-notes-february-15th-2017/

I'm gay.

I finally started an Imgur! Not for sure if its lewd, its just showing off legs, lel. imgur.com/a/Lt8jn

You wish, lol.

that literally links me to the patch notes of the8th 2nd... which timeline am I on? fug

ITS UP!

Hi, I'm new to this game and want to spend a few bucks. What shit should I buy first?

4 pets ($44)
marketplace maid ($15)
weight limit upgrades ($50)
value pack ($15/month)
are must haves

Gotha Rensa Set is out

My favourite NPC, she always looks so confused.

>more warrior/ranger/sorc/zerk buffs
is PA retarded

I want to cum on this ass.

>received mail
>serendian soldier costume
This one is male only, right?

It applies to all classes. You get the sorc. version if a sorc. opens the box

But female characters only get serendian blacksmith?
I'd kinda like a serendian soldier for a valkyrie. Guess I'll have to try and get a delphe knight costume instead.

Let me guess, are you ninja main?

>still got the old loyal attendance track

de fuq

>Maehwa
>The movement distance for the skill [Chase] while in the awakened weapon combat stance, will now be the same as the Musa.
So is it longer or shorter now?

longer

Did they say something about eventually buffing non-awakening weapons? I want to keep using my staff as a wizard.

Sweet.

maehwa gets slightly longer chase

meanwhile sorcs/witchzards/warriors get 200% damage increases to skills

>mfw Leveling sorc towards awakening, 10-15% damage increases, thank you.

To be fair, Sorceress gets buffs mostly to shit and DOD was pretty weak for a skill with such long cooldown.

>sorcs can use more shit to kill everyone

Fuck.

>The AP buff from using Great Sword Defense skill and the special buff from using Rage Absorption skill not overlapping issue has been fixed so that both buffs can be applied at the same time.

>Spinning Slash damage has been increased.

>Spinning Slash damage has been increased in PVP.

>Damage has been increased when using Spinning Slash with the Black Spirit's Rage 100%.

>Ground Smash damage has been increased.

>Ground Smash damage has been increased in PVP.

>Damage has been increased when using Ground Smash with the Black Spirit's Rage 200%.

>already shit classes get small damage increases in useless pre-awakening skills or nothing at all
>already strong classes get huge buffs
what the FUCK

>double claim reward event

AYO

HOLD

THE

FUCKING

PHONE

If i do not log in until the weekend and claim my fin accessory box then(which i would be getting today) i can get FUCKING TWO OF THEM?

Level 58 warrior? I wonder who that is

start an imgur album please

I cannot say I expected that.

more BBC

agreed

I quickly piled this together. Maybe I'll add onto it overtime and yknow, make it actually nice.
imgur.com/a/HA1Rd

>black wave
>shit

No, it means you can get the accessory box and a lauren box on the same day

wtf is this shit?

Would Bishop be a good family name? Any other recommendations?

ok, so

i've been reading recently that there are characters/accounts that supposedly have more luck than others in pretty much every aspect of the game

something about, if you make a character and you get a black stone on your first mob kill, apparently your account/character has inherently more luck and you will always be dropping more shit? there's also supposedly people checking and selling such accounts with higher luck. i've also heard this may be related to the zodiac sign and time of character creation.

any merit or further information on this?

Just pick whatever, Family name is basically your account's name.

nobody knows, all information in this game is hidden

luck doesn't even work properly in this game anyways, stuff like knowledge and node investment has no effect even though it's supposed to

I bet there are people out there selling "lucky" accounts, but there's absolutely no proof to it. Game is pure RNG with majority of stats hidden, so you can't prove or disprove any bullshit people come up with when it comes to its RNG nature.

i would bet its just bullshit, like in every mmo/game ever its like up+b in pokemon xD
Shit that dos not work.

I have a character that got blackstone drop on first kill and 2 more blackstones within the first 2 minutes in game.
Haven't noticed any better "luck" since then.
Probably all RNG.

lol

have you thought about getting the kibelius armor? it would look nice on you

>someone lists pet
>i'm miles away from marketplace on all chars

wew

Time to pay up for the marketplace maid, goy

never

When is the Dark knight comin gout for NA and EU?

march

july or later most likely

>talking with my spouse
>I wonder if the BDO thread will be interesting
>nah it's an eastern mmo, it'll be full of waifufaggots
>first reply is
>told you dear.

I like the way it looks from the front, but I cannot stand how puffed out it looked.

That's a big bbc you have there

if a game has remotely attractive women there will be talk of waifu

way to deduce the obvious

twitter.com/BDO_News/status/827179028247371776?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

ok? I mean I might sound defensive with my post, but you are coming off kind of ignorant of the game you are playing, there really isn't anything to talk about that hasn't been said/googled, and if you are looking for an actual community that collaborates and talks about the game, Veeky Forums is never that, its always waifus, always arguing, and always full of shitposting

so instead of sounding pseudo-intellectual, you just come off as a newfag

>big bbc
>big big black cock

>my spouse
>not "my wife" or "my husband"
That's how you let people know you're a cockloving faggot or a trannyfucker.

>be waifufag shitposter
>get called on it
>call everyone else psedo-intellectual newfags

kys

>be blogfag
>get called out
>may as well damage control while I'm here to save my fragile ego

So I'm guessing it will come out on the March 1st maintenance?

no idea about that t b h

mediah, valencia, musa/maehwa release, ninja/kuno release, awakenings were all delayed from their original scheduled release, so probably not

theres no need to get upset

Lesbian actually.

>woman
no wonder you like acting like you are smart lmfao