/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1130

Vamby is gore :DDD:DDDDDDD

>Schedule for February:
1/31 - 2/8 - Eye of the Storm
2/9 - 2/14 - All Four Celestials
2/15 - 2/21 - Xeno-Damagereduction Showdown
2/22 - 2/28 - Shadowverse Collab
3/1 - 3/11 - New Scenario Event

2/13 - 2/28 - Summer in February (New Characters)
2/20 - Balance Patch

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0sRO_elpdGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>/gbfg/ right now
>Water is the new lord
>All according to the plan

>mfw

On a scale 1 to 10, how butthurt are you?

offscale

So what exactly are we angry about? Give me a quick rundown

Fuck you DAO

FUCK THIS GAME I DONT WANT TO PLAY THE DOG SHIT ELEMENTS FIRE AND WATER

>people jumping ship (no proof)
>whales (dark) leaving!!
how is this a bad thing if it was true anyways?

I'm only upset vajras are exclusive to NM at a shit rate and NM spawn rate is even worse than the droprate for said vajras.

I can understand the point of element resist even tho I think it should just be in GW and not in regular events.

3/10 butthurt. I'm just gonna slack til next event instead.

Does hosting xeno ifrit triggers hell?

1 drop

Mono-element faggolas got wrecked forever.

I'm just sad that we need to do even more grinding

Go to 2chan thread, they're bitching like us right now.

We played the same game afterall

>Have Lily and Romeo with complete water grid

So, What now?

I am interested in buying my beginner draw to get a water character, since it is my weakest element, what is more convenient for me? Lancelot? Altair? Or what to recommend with my water equipment

I have a water pool so the only thing that pisses me off is the fact that nightmares don't spawn

It only took me 5 Elixirs, but I can host and leech Xeno Ifrit for a chance at getting the materials for the now mandatory Fire Weapon. Gods be praised.

get zoi, she will be avaible soon, you know the game will be hell of a lot easier

We move to Kamihime.

Kek. Someone do Xeno-Ifrit edit of this.

So, I'm thinking of starting a light team in case I need it for a a future xeno Diablo or whatever they come up with but I only have Jeanne and some sr for now. Should I ticket Ferry or would another character be more usefull for solo clearing stuff with a weak grid?

>not redstar
trash lol

Just how bad can you guys be at this shit game lol

Anyone else seriously considering moving to Kamihime?

Just roll Zooey guys, this event means nothing

>all these buttmad light/dark cucks

Please take them with you and never come back

Why are you guys so fucking mad, this boss is supposed to be hard, it's the new fucking end game.

I am sorry that KMR decided to actually make the game challenging, even for the people who spend 500 dollars on it

Grow a pair

How much dark resist does non MLB hector have?

>slowly building every pool finally pays off

Thank fucking god. The only Xeno I have to worry right now are diablo and Corow since my light/dark pool is still shit.

>Mid 2016
>Fire was shit

>Late 2016
>Water was shit

>Early 2017
Dark and light are the new shits

Based KMR

yes just get zoi, why would anyone care about this event? zoi is everything you need

5. I've been saving resources for this event instead of spending them at magfest and then find out I can't do shit in this event.

All buncles are the same, SR or SSR. 0-2* 25%, 3* 50%, 4* 60%.

At least the vajra drops aren't random shit
70 lvl gives 1
100 - 2
120 - 3

4, I've got a great water grid, and bothered to farm more than one element. The thing that pisses me off is their """themed"" bullshit.

This, I really don't mind this. However, I am mad they didn't announce this earlier.

they're still at it? retards in the last thread were saying japs didn't mind so I just assumed they had stopped in the meantime

cygames really dum goofed this time

It's only challenging if you aren't water.

just roll Zoi, nothing to worry about

>I want to have that S tier end game weapon with my shit ass pool
MM HMM
Anyway, this event will come back eventually so why even bitching

but it's not challenging in the least. baha hl is mildly challenging, this is simply "use this element or don't bother"

>use SSR kat's damage cut + Lily fire damage cut
>xeno ifrit's AoE ultra nuke only does 400
>all debuffs are either cockblocked by Kat's veil or cleared by Lily's heal

You need 80 to buy 4 axes from the shop. I can only do NM70. There's no fucking point unless I pray for flips from the raid instead but fuck that.

May as well just chill. beasts+mangofest was cancer anyway so a break is nice.

Pretty much. Zooey really fucked on everyone while she is still can she can still melt xeno ifrit lvl100 and 120 without problems

It probably will next year. We don't know if the game will still be around by then.

That's basically like saying. It's only challenging if you don't have a complete grid for every element.

Anyone who mains water has been shitting it up the past couple months in all the other events.

Who else do you use?

>cygames giving the worst element (water) a little boost

HURR DURR KMR IS SHIT HE IS RUINING THE GAME THIS IS TOO HARD MY 500 DOLLARS WORTH OF SSRS CANT KILL THIS GUY

Grow the fuck up fking losers, KMR saved this fking game and it was almost unplayable before him

He is giving all the elements which aren't light and dark a little boost from time to time, and all you guys are being autisitc

Btw reminder S.ZOI WAS INTRODUCED BY HRT NOT KMR

>baha hl
>all the crazy dps race shit happening because it's crowd-control-locked the whole time
>challenging
:thinking:

Altair.

>tfw Wind is now the worst element

man, it feels so good to finally see this happen. my schadenfreude levels are through the roof right now.

to be fair every element is the new shit now. light and dark are just much harder shit to grind

Can I even beat NM 100?

just get zoi

>check out twitter's xenos
>10 Ifrits per second

>melt ifrit lv 100
LUL

no you can't.

Too bad, I don't have him. Should I use Romeo if I want to be absolutely safe instead? I heard his 2nd ability has a big damage cut.

It has 5th stock if someone even dares
may it's infinite

In comparison to this guy, how are you doing?

youtube.com/watch?v=0sRO_elpdGA

>melting Xeno Ifrit with 200k autos and 500k ougis

LMAO

oh you can buy 4 of them?

>implying this is a boost to water
are you assuming they aren't going to do the same for damage cut bullshit for every xeno showdown? because I have bad news for you

also I don't know why you would consider it a boost to make water a prerequisite for fire weapon farming

No it isn't.

that pic is for the 5th

are u dumb?

The tears sustain me.

So now fire magna is useless and there is no need to do it anymore?

Update on the axe

its 18% rather than 21% at sl10

waterfags are already aware of this change so they will just build dirt to the point they can solo nightmare and they will get their xeno weapons easily, are you stupid?

Just wait for the 3rd anniv and new raids and weapons
This one is just a better Pinya axe unless you want to use it as a main hand

How much does the 4th cost?

What's a good water spear? Is Levi one the only option?

No.

>newer players complaining they can't easily farm a mid-end game weapon

celestials water spear?

GW Spear or nothing

anyone know if the xeno scythe is a possible loot drop? dont see it listed yet in on the wiki.

So basically I should just play DF this event then?

>2.8k atk

IMAJIN

Will S. Beato be in the spark pool at legfest?

1. I've been playing this game mostly casually since August after I rolled Zoi.

My light pool still carries me through Maniacs somewhat comfortably. I don't grind the game, so if I ever trigger a Hell, it doesn't matter if I can't beat it.

>Massive attack passive

are you completely fucking retarded or something? how is any of this xeno/damage cut bullshit a boost to water in particular?

EVERY element is going to get a xeno showdown, and EVERY single one of them is going to have damage cut mechanics. water does not benefit from it over any other elements not sure how you would even think otherwise

So apparently evolving is 10 times better than just uncapping and literally there's no point of uncapping in any way. Maybe they'll add something later.

>I can't even beat extreme 60 with my esports light team and uncapped gun grid.

Time to die.

I can safely break Ferry's sword right? It doesn't seem like it will become good even if it gets a 4*.

Why is everyone posting worst girl now?

You evolve for the mainhand, uncap for the gird. Evolving only adds mainhand upgrades.

>xeno corow is going to need a full dark team with a full dark grid to actually win against
>I have a shit light grid with only 4 semi-decent light characters to farm Celeste so I can get drops for my objectively shit dark team so I can farm xeno corow weapons for my shit light team

This fucking game.

nobody's posting beato user