/fhg/ - For Honor General

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Previous

PURGE THE VIKANG MENACE

tfw you'll never sniff conqs chainmail after a long battle

Haven't seen a single Shugoki yet.

Are they that bad?

Rate?

no u

what outline is that?

6th for balanced game where offense is just as strong as defense

Bad!

good goy edition

Rude!

Unfair! SAD

Goddamnit. Just posted last thread.
Tldr What's the deal with Raider? They get nerfed before release?

You can get a much better set of stripes for your american flag. Take a look, there should be one that's like, diagonally split with one half being wide stripes. Enlarge that until the non-stripes half is almost invisible, then cover it up with the blue field.

So is trying to play Lawbringer and Raider sorta a lost cause for 1v1/2v2?

It really feels like I just lose to every samurai and peacekeeper.

don't think so
why?

I wake up at night with a boner and an echo of the orochi dash swipe followed by berserker's execution.

I haven't lost a duel yet as Lawbringer. Anything more than 1v1 is a guaranteed loss though.

I'm disappointed by how much fucking emblem space the season pass emblem takes up. Why couldn't they have it expand outwards instead of in?

at what prestige should i start spending my steel?

Shugoki was my first unlock. He's a hard hitter, that can one hit if he's at critical health. But his con is he is slow as fuck.

>vikings now almost has 30 land compared to the below 20 of everybody else and are already +5 to make it 35.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING. Did everybody just fucking switch to vikings or something?

>people have been talking about how fun shugoki is
>try it out
>literally first match
Thanks fatbros.

Raiders have a kit that is limited on real options. They really only have two gimmicks that opponents need to watch out for, the running tackle and the unblockable swipe, both of which are completely avoidable.

Kept seeing people saying raider was shit last thread. I mean if it's just the usual "i got chucked off a cliff, vikings op" shit then I'm not worried.

Drawing the characters with faces is a war crime.

thanks for the new skype avatar, user

What stats do I want on my helmet? Revenge duration?

So how long until reddit ruins the game by wanting nerfs for everyone?

Right now my Lawbringer is 50% wins in fuels and I'm not sure if it's me or the char

In the beta I had like 65%win with Raider in 2v2s but now I'm not even that consistent with her

1v1s I don't really bother with cause I feel like you're just gonna lose if you don't play Samurai/Peacekeeper/Double axe dude

+10 Holy Damage

WARDEN x PIECEKEEPER OTP

>matchmaking failed
>matchmaking failed
>game stuck loading into match
>matchmaking failed
>you cannot join because this match is full
>you cannot join because this match is full
>matchmaking failed
>game stuck loading into match
>and then pic related

this fucking game man

folks, you don't have to flame me with your assassin classes if i don't start the fight as shugoki. i'm slow as fuck, if i start you get free damage
YOU're the fast guy here, YOU have the options to open me up

has anyone managed or even tried to do a happy merchant emblem yet?
Still got 3 hours on the install and if not I'll be damned if I'm not the first.

they already did 3 tech tests ago

Jesus christ there is no way 4v4 is going to be the competitive or tournament mode. It's too much of a clusterfuck and punishes fair, skill based fights.

>just played a match as a lawbringer vs another knight who brought the lawbringer
Shit was slow to start but i waited till the last match to feint him and won
Fun game gg
I wish you can feint at anytime during the attack but it costs more and more stamina to feint

Haven't had a problem yesterday and today. Maybe it's on your end.

Are your parrying? For me, it's all about parrying into guardbreaks to get them exhausted and then tossed onto the floor for a free heavy. Back them into a corner as you exhaust them and you'll get 3 free tosses and 3 free heavies.

Why does Aerthas' webm maker say "output file is empty" all the time

That trump one is fucking 10/10

You're right, Elimination is garbage. Dominion is top tier though.

can i play this game or should i get it on my ps4?

Valkyrie wall throw/tackle combo?

pls

just let your win rate go

trust me as someone who has been up there you don't want it
grinding it out will grind down your soul and suddenly you forget why you even play video games - for fun. You suddenly don't want to play with your shit friends or do anything except the formula you've devised for every match up and it will just ruin your life

Mhm, guess that makes a bit of sense. I just have fun comboing with them honestly. Rarely used the gimmicks for the reason you pointed out.

Got any recommendations for what other viking classes to try as well?

(You)
.What is this order for?

Don't forget the dodge BONK, but yeah they're horribly limited.

Actually for some reason my parrying is really inconsistent now. I feel like in the beta I was parrying most things just fine but now I feel like I'm missing more than half of them. I legit think parrying is kinda bugged right now.

>everyone here loves conquerer during the beta calling him a bro class
>now you guys hate him

Conquerer is a blessing to us, don't bully him

Also what does the stat block damage even mean? The damage you do to an enemy when you hit them and they block?

Play 5 brawls vs ai i think.
I finished it yesterday.

should be fine i think

>that Trump emblem
>bigly good

lol

Same. Parrying went from working mostly to never working, same with GBs. I hit it mostly at the same time and it seems to come down to a coin toss every time and its becoming frustrating.

In Story Mode, why are our characters named based on their class? The Warden, The Raider. Don't they have actual names? There are plenty of other Wardens and Raiders about so how do they know who they're referring to?

>have a somewhat crappy session of Dominion matches with friends, lose more than we win
>do a duel after we stop to reassure myself that I'm not total dogshit at the game
>this happens

Maybe we're in bizarro world and all the tryhards are in 4v4 while the casuals are in 1v1.

RAIDER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

U can, every toaster can run this game

RAAAAY DUUUUURRRRRR

Lot of heroes that qualities that really only shine in 4v4
Of course assassins are going to dominate 1v1, they are built for duels

>have to play elimination for my order
>literally every game has a berserker that I hit once and they run off to get the boots power up whilst throwing projectiles at you then go and gank someone on your team
>or the peacekeeper who you get to low hp so they stand 10 meters away from you and dance around you till their friend comes and ganks you
>all have German and French flags for their emblems

Why am I not surprised the French and German are scumbag players in yet another game I have purchased, why can't they fucking be at least decent at any game

Why can't the monkeys at ubisoft just implement a mechanic where if you're running and someone is chasing you, it drains your stamina slowly?

I went 1/4 in almost all games because when I get the enemy extremely low it turns into a sprint race till I get ganked

>valk mirror
>shield shield crush him into fire when he has 1 bar left
>do falling knee taunt
>he dc's

I literally never miss a parry. But it's a bad habit because I try to parry everything and that means sometimes I won't even block quick lights if I can't parry them.

My guard breaks have gone to shit though. Most of the time thats why I die, hitting my GB too early.

>wears hadeus helmet
>doesnt wear full set

>Warden
>Assassin

Now that I've got your attention

Has anyone figured out who the best hero is?

For 1v1s it has to be either one of the fast attacking heroes or one of the best counter'ers, right?

I havent bought this game yet

>RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
>RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

>2v2
>partner lose his fight, get ganked and lose first round
>second round we decide to bring the fights close to each other switch targets occasionally etc
>"wow what happened to 1v1 git gud shitters"
Everyone has oddly specific definitions of honor in this game

If a hero shines only in 1 game type that hero is garbage, insert Valk here.

RAAAAAAAAAAAIDDDDDDDDHURRRRRR

It's that time of the day. That's literally it.
After that samurais will dominate, then knights, then vikings again.

It's only honorable when they do it, obviously, cause they win. And that gives honor.

Sallets when? There's one in the intro video.

How come everyone lists PKs and Nobushis as total cancer and not Wardens? They're even more horrifying and easy to master.

Is it because they don't look like edgelords?

>Parrying went from working mostly to never working, same with GBs

I'm kinda glad you said this because I literally feel the same way.

I can't tell you how many times I've read the opponents GB when I'm on a ledge in 1v1/2v2 and it doesn't counter it.

Is so infuriating

Ive experienced the exact same thing. Everyone in duels seem a lot more chilled out and respectful, too.

I've literally just done that bit and was about to post something similar kek

You can still take your lawbringer and valkyrie to duel, but don't be shocked if their team oriented moves have less value

kys pedo shit

>That fucking Howey Scream from the victory screen on defenders on the knight's fortress map on dominion.

I've literally just been equipping whatever drops that has stats I like.

why is this playerbase so salty?

The damage an enemy does to you when you block

good to know, thank you friends
i will join the pc master crusades now

I felt like this was one of the cringiest moments in the whole campaign

>2v2 with my friend
>start of the round warden baits me to a bridge clearly wants to get a throw
>go and tech him then throw him off within 10 seconds of the match
>friend kills his teammate at the same time
>they both quit

Tell me about it, they can't handle it when their cheap tricks don't get them the win

is that zone?

People who came expecting a hack and slash and got a fighting game instead.

me on the right

love vyking but want to do that narutu shit help guys who do i join

What a dumpy ass.
I vote Nobushi. Fast, pokes, range, dots, hidden stance, etc.

>Is it because they don't look like edgelords?
nailed it

>shit on some berserker twice in a row
>3rd round begins
>an error occurred
>back to main menu, no win for me

FUCK. Sit there and take your punishment shitter. Daddy needs his wins.

She's 18 in that pic you moralistic fuckface

Yeah this was pretty much the worst part in the whole game. Though the Viking campaign was the worst DESU

Why is it raining all the fucking time on every map at the moment?