Tfw you will never recapture the 00s import tuner scene

>tfw you will never recapture the 00s import tuner scene
>tfw street racing is dying

That's fine. It'll come back.

No it won't. Kids don't drive anymore and cars are going to be automated in like three years

this

rip cars

Then street racing will be safer because all the people who still drive their own cars know that self-driving cars will give them room when they're speeding by.

>wanting to be part of a """scene""" where everyone blings out their cars tastelessly and drives like a retard

>Lone wolf syndrome

Street racing died when FnF came out. A bunch of fucking retards ruined it for the rest of us.

> (OP) (You)
>Street racing died when FnF came out. A bunch of fucking retards ruined it for the rest of us.

Holy shit grandpa how old are you

>you're either a lone wolf or part of a ricer clan
fuck off m8

>mfw I'm about to put butterfly doors on my t top

>missed 50s American cars
>missed horsepower wars
>missed 80s euro car imports
>missed 90s import tuner scene
>missed street racing
>missed touge racing in Japan
>missed the golden age of cheap Miatas, 240s, E30s
>missed the golden age of cheap American V8s
Ten years ago, 80s cars were cheap and plentiful, but now, 90s cars aren't the same way. They've all been rice taxed or made impossible to find by asshole faggots.
The 2000s dont offer anything fun for tuners, there are no cheap fun cars, and all the relatively cheap ones are becoming scarce and more expensive.
For example, a 325is/5 would have been $3000 ten years ago, and now they go for over $7000, if you can even find one that hasn't been engine swapped or turned into a drift slut.

Why live?

Off road racing was a thing in hs for me. Probably because abandoned farm lands people gave no fucks about would be repurposed in nc. Usually to off road biking and atv but occasionally cars too.
>Tfw be that guy off roading a civic.

Why would you want to race somewhere you could injure yourself or other patrons and destroy your car, lose your license, get your car impounded, etc. Stop light racing is for manchildren. Just go to the track. Be it circuit or drag or whatever you like.

It's like playing paintball in the middle of a park. Sure you can get away with it, but chances are you're probably just going to disturb others and find yourself in trouble. They have designated places to do that at.

>inb4 i gib zero fugs for anywom bub me ile dribe wher i wan doo

Just go to western sydney on a weekend

>dad says I can't borrow his car

fug da bolice hue hue hue

For $35,000 you too can experience the Import Tuner Scene™ as if it's the 00's™™

You mean those recording devices with 360 degree camera running 24/7 won't be able to catch you speeding with all their gps speed and location data attached?

looks like the deviantart official darks car

Its embedded its inner boy racer. I like it desu

Embraced. **

>4-door Type R
God help us

>camera spots me
>EV Private Toyota Police Station sends out self-driving car to catch me
>can't do shit because it would put other cars at risk

There's a few cars from the 2000s that fit the bill. The 2005 Hyundai Accent is cheap as fuck, weighs 2280 pounds, has a peppy 105 HP inline 4, is a 3 door hatch, and has a fully independent suspension.

>wanting rice to come back

I want to start street racing but I drive a fucking automatic Camry. I always try to race people or drive in a way that forces people to race me or at least give me hell back on the road so I know how to deal. I push myself to drive faster and follow the best lines for speed and momentum. I guess I just need to get a fucking manual and put my life on the line for this shit because I am not gonna let my 20s go by without doing this.

What's the cheapest car I can get that I can turn into a pavement missile? Before I stop eating to save up for a Corvette.

manual won't make you faster

Kek, your funny. Try a Mazda mx5

Street racing is making a comeback.

in your fucking dreams its a police state here

Not dieing just retards putting jet engines in cars that can't even be raced on actual streets

Yes it will

no way, an automatic uses fluid and a computer to properly spin things up to speed with no pedal work.

As the owner of an automatic '96 Accord, I feel your pain, man. It's okay. We're all going to be okay.

350z is cheap af now

>he doesn't know about the wave

A computer doesn't know shit. You can't corner without being able to control your gears.

>hasn't driven a good auto

you don't want to change gears in the corner.

>Western Sydney
>Any day ending in y

Choose one

street racing is still huge and going nowhere if anything Id say its getting more popular

the import scene hasnt gone anywhere either

the only difference is the FnF bandwagon fags are gone for the most part so only actual car guys are left

You change gears before the corner mang

>manualfags have to change gears every time they corner
What a joke

Yeah, but a car built to actually go over 110 will. And a Camry at 110 is awful. Believe me, if I could just race in this thing forever I would. But I'll get smoked by anything that isn't governed/a shitbox.

Honestly I'd consider it. Never considered driving a Miata.

It hurts so bad bro, the only time driving an automatic feels good is in traffic or above 80mph.

fuck I keep seeing these pop up for next to nothing, are they really that fun? would it make a good first shitbox?

We have abandoned race track we use.
Theres also a bit of tougay which is reasonably safe to run after 12 if you keep to your lane and don´t speed over the crest.

Street racing will die when there´s free roads just for that purpose.
And seeing as there is only one race track in my entire country and popualr opinion has stopped the development of new ones since "cars are just for going to work" I have stopped giving a fuck about not racing on the streets.

>>tfw street racing is dying
There´s an entire group dedicated to repopularizing shitbox street racing around the globe on Veeky Forums with their own general.

>he´s so bad at driving he needs to enable "easy" mode in real life

Hector is ordering 3 spoon engines

I actually like how it looks.
Sure its boyracer and I´d never own one and its also fwd
But I would look at it a lot when I saw it on the streets.

where?

>tfw no b16 to dump into my EG hatch

What fucking track

The drag strip, the oval, the kart track, or the road course half a state away that charges 200 a day?

With nawz and a motec system exhaust :/